Friday, November 10, 2017

A former star of the hit series Smallville has been identified as a high-ranking member of a sex cult.

Last month, the New York Times broke the story about a secret sorority that brands women, puts them on starvation diets and beats them if they don't recruit enough 'slaves'.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

The group, called DOS, is reportedly a secret society for the highest ranking female members within the self-help group NXIVM.

To outsiders, NXIVM is just a run-of-the-mill self-improvement group, offering classes that teach the answers to living a successful and fulfilling life.

But ex-members told the Times that NXIVM functions as a cult for people at the high levels of the group, who have dedicated themselves full-time to founder Keith Rainere and his teachings.

Comments

I... want to start my own sex slave cult. I mean, I thought Chloe was really hot.

Do any of you guys know of any do-it-yourself manuals I could read?

#1 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-10 05:55 AM | Reply

This is the kind of story that ends with a lunatic with an assault rifle in a pizza shop that doesn't have a basement screaming about the basement that the place doesn't have..

#2 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2017-11-10 06:08 AM | Reply

#2 As usual, you didn't bother to read the Daily Mail article or even look at the photos of the brands of Keith Rainere's initials on the women. Yes, he branded his sex slaves with his initials.

#3 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-10 06:11 PM | Reply

Can we check the Bible to see what it says about sex slave cults.

I'm not sure how I should react until I verify what Jesus would do.

#4 | Posted by ClownShack at 2017-11-10 06:35 PM | Reply

why does Hollywood always have to be dragged into it.

mb these ppl only live in Hollywood and are actually from Cleveland?

#5 | Posted by ichiro at 2017-11-10 06:58 PM | Reply

I suspect if you did form a cult it would be 'do it yourself' and consequently very manual.

#6 | Posted by visitor_ at 2017-11-11 09:46 AM | Reply