Monday, November 06, 2017

In the sixth chapter of her new book, Hacks, former interim Democratic National Committee Chair Donna Brazile says Hillary Clinton's top male aides engaged in sexist behavior toward her. Brazile says it prompted her to tell the group during a contentious conference call, "Gentlemen, let's just put our dicks out on the table and see who's got the bigger one, because I know mine is bigger than all of yours."

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

Recalling what she describes as a tension-filled conference call with Mook and his team of top aides about hiring a temporary CEO for the party, Brazile says, "I have worked with men all my life in politics and I can sense when they get to this part about not being able to deal with a woman. This is not a racial thing. This was a gender thing."

Comments

hillarybros sexist pigs

#2 | Posted by PunchyPossum at 2017-11-06 09:19 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"Brazile says that she interjected at one point in the conference call and said, "You know, this does not feel like a negotiation to me. This feels like power and control. Gentlemen, let's just put our dicks out on the table and see who's got the bigger one, because I know mine is bigger than all of yours." A former Clinton aide confirmed Brazile made the comment, but doesn't believe a call focused on hiring McMahon occurred."

Donna Brazile made a fool of herself with this book. Has she ever been elected to any office. Why is her opinion important? Quite honestly, I haven't like Donna Brazile for a very long time. Whatever Hillary did or didn't do, she raised the money for the DNC, Donna Brazile could not, did not. Hillary is probably a very tough, experienced politician but she raises the money and gets in the game, puts her name and reputation on the line to run for high office. She is worth 100 Donna Braziles. And by that I don't mean net worth, I mean value to Americans.

#4 | Posted by danni at 2017-11-07 06:44 AM | Reply

Trump should award Donna a Presidential Medal of Freedom for finally coming out on the corruption problems of the Democrat party. Only after admitting there is a problem can Democrats begin to work to make things better.

#6 | Posted by visitor_ at 2017-11-07 08:08 AM | Reply

"Trump should award Donna a Presidential Medal of Freedom for finally coming out on the corruption problems of the Democrat party."

Riiiight! He should do that even as he tries to defend his administration against the fact based charges that he colluded with Russia. The Democrats can handle their own problems, none of which involve treason. Not so with the Trump administration. Visitor posts, shouldn't get paid for that one though cuz it was stupid.

#7 | Posted by danni at 2017-11-07 08:27 AM | Reply

Donna Brazile made a fool of herself with this book.

I'm tired of it already. She obviously needs the money to be sensationalizing all these anecdotes to the hilt.

#8 | Posted by rcade at 2017-11-07 09:17 AM | Reply

I've got an idea for Ms Brazile to make money: invent and market the Brazile Brasserie. The motto could be: "If it can hold my junk, it'll hold yours for sure!"

Some assembly required.

#9 | Posted by madscientist at 2017-11-07 10:11 AM | Reply

I'm tired of it already....

#8 | POSTED BY RCADE

I'm not. I don't think I could ever tire of this.

Great thread, Cookfish.

#10 | Posted by JeffJ at 2017-11-07 01:50 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Brazile is obviously a disgruntled former employee seeking new income as she won't be werking for anyone in politics ever again.

If she makes even a little, she can hire Cookfish to polish her junk.

#11 | Posted by Corky at 2017-11-07 01:54 PM | Reply

#8 | Posted by rcade at 2017-11-07 09:17 AM | Reply | Flag:

I'm not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm happier than a pig in slop.

#12 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2017-11-07 03:18 PM | Reply

I'm glad to see she found all the misogynists.

#13 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2017-11-07 05:40 PM | Reply