Saturday, November 04, 2017

On Thursday, police in the Chicago suburb of Zion had to rescue a raccoon after the critter ate so much that he wound up getting stuck inside a sewer grate, NBC Chicago reports.

The little plumper was apparently hanging inside the sewer like a whiskered Pennywise, feasting on some discarded sewer foods. But when he tried to climb out, the sewer grate's mouth wasn't quite big enough for his newly filled belly.

Comments

This raccoon never read Winnie-the-Pooh.

#1 | Posted by TheTom at 2017-11-05 09:36 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

I have this problem sometimes trying to exit through the doorway after leaving Golden Corral.

#2 | Posted by shane at 2017-11-05 12:28 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

That ------ racoon must be related to this guy ... youtu.be

#3 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2017-11-05 08:41 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

This is America's problem in a nutshell.

#4 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2017-11-05 08:49 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#3 "I haven't seen my willey in two years. That's long enough to have it declared legally dead!"

Thanks, dude.

#5 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-05 08:58 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

As usual, George Carlin was on this topic in his rant about fat Americans ... youtu.be

And just to add to the irony of the moment, at the 3-minute mark Carlin lamented ...

Americans will eat anything. Anything!

If you were selling sauteed raccoon's -------- on a stick, Americans would buy themand eat them.

Especially if you dipped them in butter and put a little salt on them.

Since I'm no bean pole myself, I find it healthy to simply admit to George's wisdom -- while trying to stay active, eat the right foods, and occasionally glutton-mo-tize myself on local beer & bbq ~

#6 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2017-11-05 09:14 PM | Reply

"Especially if you dipped them in butter and put a little salt on them."

I'm pretty sure he said "salsa", not "salt". Because the only way I would eat sauteed raccoon's -------- on a stick is with salsa.

#7 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-05 09:28 PM | Reply