Saturday, November 04, 2017

President Donald Trump said Friday that he does not "remember much" from a 2016 meeting attended by then-campaign adviser George Papadopoulos, who pleaded guilty earlier this month to lying to the FBI and is cooperating with special prosecutor Robert Mueller's Russia investigation. "I don't remember much about that meeting. It was a very unimportant meeting, took place a long time [ago]. Don't remember much about it," Trump told reporters on the White House's South Lawn as he departed for a 10-day trip to Asia. In court documents released this week, Papadopoulos said he offered at the meeting with Trump and other campaign advisers to arrange a meeting between Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin. Papadopoulos' plea agreement also details how the former Trump campaign adviser was offered "dirt" on Democrat Hillary Clinton via "thousands of emails" possessed by the Russians.

Comments

Nov 24, 2015 - Candidate Trump told NBC News in a phone call that he has "the world's greatest memory"

Oct 25, 2017 - "[I have] one of the great memories of all time."

etc., etc., etc...

I wonder what happened to cause the sudden case of amnesia?

Pousette-Dart Band
www.youtube.com

#1 | Posted by LampLighter at 2017-11-03 02:05 PM | Reply

Didnt he say he has 'one of the best memories of all time'?

Except when it is inconvenient, buhleeve me. That I can tell you!

#2 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2017-11-03 02:10 PM | Reply

Donald is a genius or a moron as he wills.

#3 | Posted by Zed at 2017-11-03 02:11 PM | Reply

Except when it is inconvenient, buhleeve me. That I can tell you!
#2 | POSTED BY OLDWHISKEYSOUR

Donald is a genius or a moron as he wills.
#3 | POSTED BY ZED

I'm going to go with genius, since he has you two wrapped around his tiny finger.

#4 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2017-11-03 02:20 PM | Reply

One of the best memories of all time..

#5 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2017-11-03 02:32 PM | Reply

You're not from here.

#6 | Posted by Zed at 2017-11-03 02:34 PM | Reply

Sheep, you have been eating the corn from his crap, but he has me wrapped around his finger?

How do you even come up with that?

#7 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2017-11-03 02:44 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

he's lying.

#8 | Posted by klifferd at 2017-11-03 03:09 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#4 what did he do to wrap you around his d@!&?

#9 | Posted by jpw at 2017-11-03 03:50 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

#4 | Posted by SheepleSchism

I am going with moron. Like you.

And unfortunately this moron is the damn President.

So it is not like anyone can just ignore him anymore. Like we can you.

#10 | Posted by donnerboy at 2017-11-03 06:04 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 6

---

POTUS should have to wear a body cam at all times.

#11 | Posted by LIVE_OR_DIE at 2017-11-03 10:20 PM | Reply

He talks like Jimmy Two Times.

#12 | Posted by 101Chairborne at 2017-11-03 10:26 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"... one of the great memories of all time."

"I don't remember much about that meeting."

These apparently conflicting statements are easily reconciled. They are both lies - simple as that.

#13 | Posted by Foreigner at 2017-11-03 11:20 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

I suppose this is different than Hillary and Debbie saying they don't remember paying millions for the Russian Dosier.

#14 | Posted by mysterytoy at 2017-11-05 10:03 AM | Reply

"I suppose this is different than Hillary and Debbie"

Probably not.

So which side are you on: are Hillary and Debbie's bad memory AOK, or is Donnie's bad memory NG?

#15 | Posted by Danforth at 2017-11-05 10:06 AM | Reply

#15 | Posted by Danforth

Sounds like Heads you win, tails I lose.

#16 | Posted by mysterytoy at 2017-11-05 10:20 AM | Reply

Sounds more like the obligatory Clinton deflection every thread requires.

#17 | Posted by REDIAL at 2017-11-05 10:43 AM | Reply

#14 | POSTED BY MYSTERYTOY

That ones easy. They didn't. A member of the campaign did.

Do you remember that cup of coffee you paid for two years ago? No? Hmmm...

#18 | Posted by Sycophant at 2017-11-06 10:16 AM | Reply