Monday, October 30, 2017

President Trump was spotted hitting the golf course Saturday afternoon as he spends his fourth weekend in a row at his golf club in Virginia. Trump's motorcade arrived at Trump National Golf Club shortly after 10:50 a.m. Pool reports stated Trump was greeted by one protester holding a sign reading "impeach" as he arrived. The president has no public events scheduled for this weekend. His staff says he regularly takes meetings or does work while at his golf clubs and only occasionally confirms that Trump is golfing.

Comments

February 4, 2016
I love golf... but if I were in the White House ... I'd just want to stay in the White House and work my ass off.

August 6, 2016
I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to be playing golf.

August 25, 2016
I won't be playing golf.

#1 | Posted by LampLighter at 2017-10-28 11:07 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 5

That's a lot of golf vacations. And they're $4 million a piece? More?

#2 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2017-10-28 11:40 PM | Reply

Bottom line is that I really don't have a concern with Pres Trump playing golf. When he's playing golf, he's not signing executive orders.

What I do have a concern with is his criticizing fmr Pres Obama for playing golf, and then Pres Trump goes and plays golf so much more frequently.

It is Pres Trump's abject hypocrisy that concerns me.

#3 | Posted by LampLighter at 2017-10-28 11:54 PM | Reply

Don't worry, his hypocrisy only applies to golf. And sexual assault, and maybe some light treason.

#4 | Posted by bored at 2017-10-29 12:41 AM | Reply | Funny: 2 | Newsworthy 2

- And they're $4 million a piece? More?

That includes the cart. But Yeah, green fees have gone up, which is one reason I gave it up.

#5 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2017-10-29 12:06 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

My God, no president has ever played golf before. Impeach the scum.

#6 | Posted by Sniper at 2017-10-29 01:01 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

But hey, we can't afford healthcare for everyone, home energy assistance for the elderly, meals on wheels for seniors and have to cut $500,000,000 from Medicare and $1,000,000,000 from Medicaid.

- Sincerely The GOP.

#7 | Posted by 726 at 2017-10-30 08:15 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

#2 I think it is only $4,000,000 when he goes to Mango Lameo. Does anyone know if FPC Montgomery has a golf course?

#8 | Posted by 726 at 2017-10-30 08:18 AM | Reply

"Video catches Trump on the golf course"

Hardly news at this point. You could blindfold someone, hand them an iPhone, throw them in the trunk of a car, drive randomly for 17 hours, take them out of the trunk, spin them around, hit them over the head with a bat, causing them to drop the iPhone, and the odds are still pretty good they'd happen to video Trump on a golf course.

#9 | Posted by TheTom at 2017-10-30 03:39 PM | Reply

My God, no president has ever played golf before. Impeach the scum.

#6 | Posted by Sniper

No president has ever played golf after promising he'd be too busy working hard to play golf before.

We just like pointing out how eagerly you open your mouths for trump's lies and urine.

#10 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2017-10-30 04:49 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Dems should be like this. When Trump is playing golf, he's not screwing things up.

#11 | Posted by Ray at 2017-10-30 06:13 PM | Reply

Was Obama there?

#12 | Posted by Federalist at 2017-10-30 06:14 PM | Reply

Was Obama there?

#12 | Posted by Federalist

Oh you mean the guy who trump said played too much golf, who played LESS golf than trump?

I guess you don't mind lies or hypocrisy, as long as they come from fellow ignorant racists.

#13 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2017-10-30 06:25 PM | Reply

I hope he only plays on his own courses. It'd be -------- if other courses have to pay for him driving the cart on the green. He's ruining the break.

#14 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2017-10-30 07:17 PM | Reply

Hey, c'mon, it's only on the golf course or in the dead of night that BLOTUS can get de-rigged from his girdle long enough for a breath of fresh air.

#15 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2017-10-31 12:09 PM | Reply