Thursday, October 19, 2017

In 2005, the foundation run by Judge Roy Moore, now the Republican nominee for a Senate seat in Alabama, accepted a $1,000 donation from a group founded by Willis Carto, a white supremacist, Nazi supporter and World War II vet who famously said he regretted fighting for the U.S instead of Germany. Moore, a controversial figure even within Alabama, has emerged as a favorite of the far-right wing in the U.S. and earned the endorsement of former White House chief strategist and Breitbart head Steve Bannon. A former chief justice of the Alabama Supreme Court, Moore was kicked off the court in 2003 for refusing a court order to remove a statue of the Ten Commandants that he placed at the state courthouse.

Comments

So?

Did you hear the person who lost the last presidential election took money from the same deviant that the deviant who won the election also took money from?

The person who lost the last presidential election should speak out on deviancy. The deviant who won need not say a word about it.

#1 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2017-10-18 10:14 PM | Reply

Judge Roy Moore sounds like a nut case. I mean, just read his wikipedia entry: en.wikipedia.org

Granted, he probably doesn't know that he has one, or how to refute it. And I doubt his staff does either - or they would at least try to spin it.

#2 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-10-18 10:32 PM | Reply

--Judge Roy Moore sounds like a nut case.

Can't be any more of a nut case than the OP,

#3 | Posted by nullifidian at 2017-10-18 10:37 PM | Reply

Can't be any more of a nut case than the OP,

#3 | POSTED BY NULLIFIDIAN AT

Right.

Also not more of a nut case than a person who thinks that because the person who lost the last presidential election took money from the same deviant who the deviant who won the election also took money from should speak out on deviancy and also that the deviant who the last election need not say a word about it.

IE, you.

#4 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2017-10-18 10:44 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

--4 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2017-10-18 10:44 PM | Reply | Flag: Weirdo

#5 | Posted by nullifidian at 2017-10-18 10:46 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

Sure.

I mean I more or less copied and pasted every right wind post for the last 2 weeks.

Search rightofcenter or whatever the **** his name is.

It's all he's talked about.

It may only be close to all you have talked about.

#6 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2017-10-18 10:50 PM | Reply

#5 Now, now. Respect MtSilenceDoGood for who he is. There is nothing wrong with being weird.

#7 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-10-18 11:03 PM | Reply

I'm sure he took money only from the "good people" Nazis.

#8 | Posted by LampLighter at 2017-10-19 10:10 AM | Reply | Funny: 3

Firstly, were they in fact "Nazis". And did he know they were Nazis?

#9 | Posted by moder8 at 2017-10-19 12:08 PM | Reply

And did he know they were Nazis?

#9 | POSTED BY MODER8

Would you honestly be surprised if he did?

#10 | Posted by Sycophant at 2017-10-19 12:30 PM | Reply

I have no doubts that Roy Moore is a piece of ----. But the MSM, in it's crusade to rally against him is dragging up every bit of mud it can fid. Verified or unverified. Fair or unfair. As if most of us need any more reason to oppose Moore than the well documented undeniable fundamentalist Christianity he would force upon all of us.

It's like saying Hitler was mean to puppies. Who cares. If you really need to know Hitler was mean to puppies to conclude he was an evil man then you are so far gone in the first place that we are wasting our time trying to convince you otherwise.

#11 | Posted by moder8 at 2017-10-19 12:36 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

#11 NW post, but sadly, not a suitable balm for mass hysteria.

#12 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2017-10-19 01:03 PM | Reply

Good to know that I am now tatooed inside Douchegood's tiny cranium along with CocoChief and Clowny, nice little "club" you guys got going there.

#13 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2017-10-19 01:15 PM | Reply

Those in glass houses, I wonder when some enterprising journalist will point out the money contributed to Democrats by the socialist, Chinese Communist and Soviets or Soviet agents in the last 50 years. It has been done, but it does not fit a leftist narrative.

#14 | Posted by docnjo at 2017-10-19 03:28 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"It has been done..." - #14 | Posted by docnjo at 2017-10-19 03:28 PM

No it hasn't.

All you have are lies.

#15 | Posted by Hans at 2017-10-19 03:36 PM | Reply

No it hasn't.
All you have are lies.
#15 | POSTED BY HANS

You're an idiot.

en.wikipedia.org

#16 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2017-10-19 03:50 PM | Reply

#11 | Posted by moder8 I have lived to see good become considered evil and evil considered good. Recently being a devout Christian was considered an asset to someone in public office, but now it seems to be a disqualification. I guess it is better to have a womanizing, cocaine sorting, liar in public office. Who precisely? Plenty to choose from.

#17 | Posted by docnjo at 2017-10-19 03:55 PM | Reply

Why shouldn't he take money from his buddies? It's not like he disagrees with them.

#18 | Posted by SomebodyElse at 2017-10-19 06:31 PM | Reply

#13 | POSTED BY RIGHTOCENTER

Your nose still has Harvey Weinstein's ------------- hanging from your nostrils.

#19 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2017-10-19 08:13 PM | Reply

#17 | POSTED BY DOCNJO

Being a Christian is fine. Being a racist, sexist, homophobic ------- hell bent on forcing the world to bend to his particular interpretation of the Bible is not fine. I'm not surprised you are unable to tell the difference.

And I didn't realize Trump was a coke addict. The rest we knew.

#20 | Posted by Sycophant at 2017-10-20 01:04 PM | Reply

en.wikipedia.org - #16 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2017-10-19 03:50 PM

Not even 10 words in it says "an alleged effort"

al·leged əˈlejd/ adjective
of an incident or a person said, without proof
Looks like you're an idiot.

Oh, and you're welcome, confessed liar.

#21 | Posted by Hans at 2017-10-20 01:13 PM | Reply

I wonder how much money he's given to the nazis.

#22 | Posted by squinch at 2017-10-20 02:43 PM | Reply

Good to know that I am now tatooed inside Douchegood's tiny cranium...

#13 | POSTED BY RIGHTOCENTER AT

It's odd that people pointing at you and laughing because you are doing the internet equivalent of smearing your own **** all over the wall somehow feeds your ego.

#23 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2017-10-20 02:51 PM | Reply

"Look guys, I've got a handful of my own ****. I'm going to smear it on my face like the liberals are cowboys, I'm an Indian and my poop is my war paint. The lefties keep telling me how gross it is. They are ssssssoooooooo obsessed with me. I'm in their heads."

-- ROC