Wednesday, October 11, 2017

It's almost the perfect conspiracy theory – that the government is actually killing off anyone who gets too close to the truth about UFOs.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

But some people seriously believe it – and point to a grisly catalogues of supposed ‘accidents' and ‘suicides' as proof. This week, researchers from MUFON discussed a supposed catalogue of people who had died – with dozens of names mentioned. John Ventre of MUFON (the Mutual UFO Network) says, ‘Is someone killing our UFO investigators? In a ten year period 137 period in the field died.'

Comments

It's a good question. One that is best not looked into very deep.

#1 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2017-10-11 09:44 PM | Reply

It's the Martians.

#2 | Posted by Federalist at 2017-10-11 09:45 PM | Reply

AARRGGHHH!!!!

#3 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-10-11 09:49 PM | Reply

Is it Hillary?

#4 | Posted by Federalist at 2017-10-11 09:52 PM | Reply

#4 Damn, but that was close. I'm bleeding a lot, and I don't know if I can make it to my saucer. And yes the android they used did look just like Hillary. I think they do that for the psychological terror effect.

Fortunately, I was was protected by my bioplasmic psionics. Of course, I'll have to quit my job and move, and pick out a new man-suit (I'm a Nibiruling freedom fighter - we came to Earth to protect you from the Reptoids).

Wish me luck.

#5 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-10-11 09:59 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

Even aliens and their coddlers have HDS now.

#6 | Posted by Corky at 2017-10-11 10:28 PM | Reply

I'm neutral on the subject of UFO's. I've never seen one but I have seen some compelling pictures. With that said, I do believe that the government (back in the day)created certain religions for the purpose of control and the US isn't in the business of undermining that.

#7 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2017-10-12 06:57 AM | Reply

#5 - I have been sent from a different quantum time thread to find you freedom fighters. You are so puny, with your psionics and your jumpsuits. I still owe you one for shooting off one of my 8 tentacles back in time thread 9426. It is irrelevant to me that you have no knowledge of it.

Oh yes, I will have my revenge. Even if I die before then, I will forever be known as the being who got Trump elected. Bwaaa-haaa-haaaa. Bwa-haaa-haaaa. Yes, my plan is working right on schedule, you silly sack of water. Back in my time, we argued over who would be more destructive, to your time thread, as president, Trump or a sack of fermented fecal matter. I see we made the right decision. Oh, yes, I will have my revenge.

#8 | Posted by kudzu at 2017-10-12 07:26 AM | Reply

Suicide from 2 shots to the back of the head? Sounds like a reptoid "problem resolution".

#9 | Posted by MUSTANG at 2017-10-12 09:37 AM | Reply

I would think if if there really was some deep state organization("MIB") to suppress all this UFO stuff, wouldn't it be easier to just have an on going campaign of disinformation, ridicule, marginalization ?

#10 | Posted by shane at 2017-10-12 12:59 PM | Reply

Anyways, remember every time those aliens die, they'll turn a bright florescent red and disappear. There's never any evidence. And they never did kill David Vincent!!

Remember "The Invaders" 1967-1968 TV series

www.youtube.com

#11 | Posted by shane at 2017-10-12 01:09 PM | Reply

#10 You're thinking like a human. They probably prefer to make it look like they were killed for political reasons, like having dirt on a candidate.

#12 | Posted by MUSTANG at 2017-10-12 01:29 PM | Reply

Adam Ruins Conspiracy Theories...

www.youtube.com