Monday, October 09, 2017

Sarah Silverman sings about America in the premiere song from her Hulu Original Series "I Love You, America."

Comments

She is the left's version of Milo.

#1 | Posted by sentinel at 2017-10-09 03:33 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Milo is a comedian to you guys?

#2 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-10-09 03:34 PM | Reply

Unlike Milo, she is just an entertainer. Milo is actively involved with a news site and political activities.

#3 | Posted by moder8 at 2017-10-09 03:35 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Or is it like this:
Torchlit marches and anti-Semitic chants, that's the right's version of laughter.

#4 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-10-09 03:35 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

"She is the left's version of Milo."

LOL Not even close.

#5 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2017-10-09 03:37 PM | Reply

He says he has 'extreme myopia' and that he could not see the salute

www.independent.co.uk

#6 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2017-10-09 03:41 PM | Reply

Hey celebs, nobody cares about your opinions on anything other than movies.tv, music, etc.

#7 | Posted by nullifidian at 2017-10-09 03:42 PM | Reply

They are both performance art trolls, of Borat level proportions.

#8 | Posted by sentinel at 2017-10-09 03:51 PM | Reply

- Milo Yiannopoulos filmed singing 'America the Beautiful' while white nationalists gave Nazi salutes

'member when rwingers weren't Nazi Coddlers?

In the "I'm so left I'm rwing!" Ivory Tower, any other profession other than celebs gets to have an opinion outside their expertise.

It's a really stupid place, that Tower.

#9 | Posted by Corky at 2017-10-09 04:14 PM | Reply

Did anyone here actually watch the video to the end? Thoughts?

It almost seemed like a wry mea culpa for her condescending attitude at the convention, which pushed many voters away. Oops. But now she''s capitalizing off it.

#10 | Posted by sentinel at 2017-10-10 04:37 AM | Reply

Aaaaawww isn't she so cute telling me what's best for me... No seriously she's pretty cute.... That's all I got... I'll rewatch with the sound off that might make it better.

#11 | Posted by PinkyanTheBrain at 2017-10-10 12:25 PM | Reply

did her

#12 | Posted by ichiro at 2017-10-10 10:26 PM | Reply

the funny thing is she is also mocking liberals in their bubble and many other hard truths about liberals

#13 | Posted by truthhurts at 2017-10-10 10:44 PM | Reply

#11 | Posted by PinkyanTheBrain

You do realize she was mocking know it alls? she is all "I'm condescending TO YOU! Oh wait"

---- people need a sense of humor

#14 | Posted by truthhurts at 2017-10-10 10:45 PM | Reply

#13, 14 Maybe you have to be a liberal to see that?

#15 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2017-10-10 10:52 PM | Reply

#13, 14 Maybe you have to be a liberal to see that?
#15 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday

or have a sense of humor? Or pay attention?

#16 | Posted by truthhurts at 2017-10-10 10:54 PM | Reply

#16 Yeah, and don't make assumptions beforehand.

#17 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2017-10-10 10:59 PM | Reply

#12, pics or it didn't happen

#18 | Posted by sentinel at 2017-10-11 12:07 AM | Reply | Funny: 2

Heres an intersting history of the Goodyear blimps from the first in the 1920s to the current model:

The Goodyear Blimp, Today and Yesterday www.airships.net

How cool is that, and wish I could ride in one!

#19 | Posted by MSgt at 2017-10-11 04:06 PM | Reply

Was distracted by visitor at door and did not realize that was was not in the Nooner - my faux pas on posting on wrong thread.

#20 | Posted by MSgt at 2017-10-11 04:08 PM | Reply | Funny: 1