Thursday, October 05, 2017

Rolled oats, brown sugar and maybe nuts. No feelings. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Tuesday released a warning letter to Nashoba Brook Bakery, reprimanding the West Concord, Massachusetts-based baker and wholesaler about the ingredients it lists in its granola. One, in particular. "Your Nashoba Granola label lists ingredient 'Love,'" the agency wrote in the Sept. 22 letter. "'Love' is not a common or usual name of an ingredient, and is considered to be intervening material because it is not part of the common or usual name of the ingredient."

Comments

This stupid, the FDA has better things to worry about

#1 | Posted by bat4255 at 2017-10-05 07:35 PM | Reply

Tell that to Spongbob.

#2 | Posted by Pirate at 2017-10-05 10:13 PM | Reply

The FDA is not into jokes. They are serious.

#3 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2017-10-05 11:07 PM | Reply

Isn't love the spice of life?

#4 | Posted by TrueBlue at 2017-10-06 05:32 AM | Reply

haha holy fug xDDDD I bet you burgers love when daddy gub'mint tells you what can and cannot constitute a banana-bread loaf.

"do this for a gay cake wedding"

"no, you can't do that because it lists "love" as an ingredient"

good thing there aren't more important things to discuss here in burgerland.

#5 | Posted by wj112358 at 2017-10-06 06:03 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Well after reading the article apparently it's Nasty Dirty Love!!

#6 | Posted by PinkyanTheBrain at 2017-10-06 10:27 AM | Reply

#7 | Posted by truthhurts at 2017-10-06 10:29 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Afro-Man...my secret blend of herbs and spices > label brevity = Love

#8 | Posted by ABlock at 2017-10-06 10:40 AM | Reply

"I for one do not want another man's "love" in my granola bar. Or anything else that enters my mouth."

Bend over.

#9 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-10-06 11:33 AM | Reply

Snoofy is trolling for dates again I see.

#10 | Posted by PinkyanTheBrain at 2017-10-06 11:51 AM | Reply | Funny: 1