Wednesday, September 13, 2017

On Tuesday, NBC News reporter Katy Tur released her big 2016 campaign book, Unbelievable ... Tur was Trump's absolute favorite media punching bag, and an anecdote from the book could help explain why. In the book, Tur reveals that Trump forced an unwanted kiss on her just before a November 11, 2015, appearance on Morning Joe. The details are pretty gross: "Trump arrives. Word spreads. I take a few steps toward the entrance and see Trump's private security detail, coming in just ahead of him. Despite my desire to avoid any interaction, I walk toward the front doors and spot Trump -- who shifts his path ever so slightly so he's walking straight toward me -- barreling, really. Suddenly he is so close I can smell what he had for breakfast. And then, before I know what's happening, his hands are on my shoulders and his lips are on my cheek."

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

"You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful -- I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the ---. You can do anything." -- Donald Trump to Access Hollywood

Comments

Although I find Trump gross and understand her uncomfortableness, I also find it sad that in our society a kiss on the cheek is seen as assault.

#1 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2017-09-13 11:51 AM | Reply

He is a pig kissing her on the cheek, she should sue for emotional distress (or simply move out of the way next time)

#2 | Posted by fishpaw at 2017-09-13 12:01 PM | Reply

#2 | POSTED BY FISHPAW

You smooth talker you.

#3 | Posted by Lohocla at 2017-09-13 12:06 PM | Reply

#1; It is different when the kiss is given by a known pervert.

#4 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2017-09-13 12:06 PM | Reply

Keep your AM Crunchwrap slobber off the great Katy Tur, you grody gremlin.

Men know when it's not appropriate to put their mouth on a woman's face. What Trump did is like guys who greet attractive women with a full-on hug and then linger too long. You're not fooling anybody, pal. You are there to enjoy the bazoom topography.

#5 | Posted by rcade at 2017-09-13 12:07 PM | Reply

That's one less kiss for me. Hooray...
--Melania

#6 | Posted by catdog at 2017-09-13 12:09 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

You are there to enjoy the bazoom topography.

#5 | POSTED BY RCADE

I think that would make most men normal.

#7 | Posted by Whatsleft at 2017-09-13 12:10 PM | Reply

She's just lucky he didn't grab her by the p. He may have been low energy that day.

#8 | Posted by Corky at 2017-09-13 12:12 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

I think that would make most men normal.

I don't think it's normal. A hug from a woman you're not involved with is a friendly gesture, not an opportunity to get some cheap thrills.

That kind of attitude is why I sidehug.

#9 | Posted by rcade at 2017-09-13 12:13 PM | Reply

- sidehug.

www.youtube.com

#10 | Posted by Corky at 2017-09-13 12:16 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"I also find it sad that in our society a kiss on the cheek is seen as assault."

How is someone touching you intimately without your consent not to be seen as an assault?

Sad.

#11 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-09-13 12:19 PM | Reply

Ewww.

#12 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2017-09-13 12:25 PM | Reply

"#1; It is different when the kiss is given by a known pervert.

#4 | POSTED BY INDIANAJONES AT 2017-09-13 12:06 PM | REPLY"

-Im Kathleen Willey and I endorse this post.;-)

#13 | Posted by HanoverFist at 2017-09-13 12:26 PM | Reply

"That kind of attitude is why I sidehug."

Sidehug??? Would you describe that for me, 'Cade?

#15 | Posted by jestgettinalong at 2017-09-13 12:30 PM | Reply

A sidehug is an arm around the shoulder.

#16 | Posted by rcade at 2017-09-13 12:34 PM | Reply

A sidehug is an arm around the shoulder.

#16 | POSTED BY RCADE

With the other arm around the waist with a hand on her ass. - The Donald

#17 | Posted by JeffJ at 2017-09-13 12:39 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

"With the other arm around the waist with a hand on her ass. - The Donald"

That would be a little difficult standing side by side, wouldn't it?

#18 | Posted by jestgettinalong at 2017-09-13 12:49 PM | Reply

"A sidehug is an arm around the shoulder."

Didn't that get George Bush into a little trouble somewhere?

#19 | Posted by jestgettinalong at 2017-09-13 12:50 PM | Reply

That would be a little difficult standing side by side, wouldn't it?

#18 | POSTED BY JESTGETTINALONG

I guess the Donald manages it by making use of those huge hands he brags about.

#20 | Posted by JeffJ at 2017-09-13 12:51 PM | Reply

A form of intimidation plain and simple.

#21 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2017-09-13 01:24 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I wonder what he's done to Hope Hicks without her consent?

#22 | Posted by JeffJ at 2017-09-13 01:35 PM | Reply

#22 | POSTED BY JEFFJ

Being a sugar baby is consenting.

#23 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2017-09-13 01:50 PM | Reply

#22 I do believe it is consensual.

#24 | Posted by 726 at 2017-09-13 02:05 PM | Reply

#11 | POSTED BY SNOOFY - It's a pretty common European and Latin thing actually. I know of some French foreign exchange students who embarrassed themselves and others by kissing Americans on the cheek during a visit to the USA. The first time I met one of my french friends she kissed me on the cheek. Americans doing it still seems to be taboo though I guess. Maybe once we've become more liberal like Europe it'll not be an issue. Americans have a big hang-up about personal space.

#25 | Posted by gavaster at 2017-09-13 02:22 PM | Reply

"#11 | POSTED BY SNOOFY - It's a pretty common European and Latin thing actually."

Interesting, but irrelevant to this story.

We don't behave that way in America.

#26 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-09-13 02:24 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Oh, and did I mention: gross and disgusting?

#27 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2017-09-13 02:24 PM | Reply

This was a professional relationship, not a personal one. Grabbing someone by the shoulders and kissing them on the check is not the way to greet someone in a business setting.

#28 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2017-09-13 02:26 PM | Reply

#26 - I was addressing your comment about a kiss on the cheek being assault. I know several people who are American, live in America, and greet people this way. It's absurd to think you'd want to put my friends in jail for living over seas extensively and being cultured. How ultra-conservative of you. Are you sure you're not a fringe right-wing Republican? America is a couple decades behind Europe but, give it time. The hyper sensitivity to the lines of sexuality will slowly blur to where this will become normal if we continue to follow our, mostly, European cultures. At least, IMO.

#29 | Posted by gavaster at 2017-09-13 02:35 PM | Reply

$27-#28 - Agreed, what Trump did was unprofessional and gross. I'm not defending him. Shields down Gal.

#30 | Posted by gavaster at 2017-09-13 02:36 PM | Reply

"It's absurd to think you'd want to put my friends in jail for living over seas extensively and being cultured."

It's absurd you're discussing cultured people in a thread about Trump.

#31 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-09-13 02:41 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#31-Snoofy - Ignorance like making wanting to make a greeting kiss on the cheek assault is what is absurd. Ignorance deserves to be challenged no matter who's spouting it. I'm an equal opportunity confrontationist. Next thing we know Snoofy will be anti-gay rights, death penalty for adultery, and shouting white supremacist chants.

#32 | Posted by gavaster at 2017-09-13 02:48 PM | Reply

No dude ---- you.

You know what Trump did isn't a "greeting."

Bitch.

#33 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-09-13 02:52 PM | Reply

then what was it? it's wasn't a "greeting"?

#34 | Posted by eberly at 2017-09-13 02:55 PM | Reply

#33 - I was addressing your stupidity, not Trumps. As I stated, he was wrong and should probably have a blanket restraining order against him. But your over-reaction is still moronic.

Meany Head

#35 | Posted by gavaster at 2017-09-13 02:56 PM | Reply

We joke about a guy where I live that is notorious for kissing women on the lips as a greeting.

Very nice guy...very reputable. recent retiree as a CFO for a large regional bank. Very present in the community, etc...

but he greets women with a kiss on the lips.

#36 | Posted by eberly at 2017-09-13 02:57 PM | Reply

"I was addressing your stupidity, not Trumps"

and of course....you have to point that out to him.....hence the stupidity.

#37 | Posted by eberly at 2017-09-13 02:58 PM | Reply

But not men?
Hey, maybe that matters.

#38 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-09-13 02:58 PM | Reply

"Men know when it's not appropriate to put their mouth on a woman's face"

what about where they put their cigar?

#39 | Posted by eberly at 2017-09-13 02:59 PM | Reply

"I was addressing your stupidity, not Trumps"

You're the one who brought up Europeans in a discussion about two Americans, one of whom is famous for being an incorrigible grabber of -----.

"---- you" feel right.

#40 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-09-13 03:01 PM | Reply

#37 - There is an element on the left that has such a violent opposition to Trump they will espouse extreme actions be taken to oppose Trump, regardless of how ignorant their view. As long as it is opposing/stopping Trump they will go along or even propose it on their own.

#41 | Posted by gavaster at 2017-09-13 03:02 PM | Reply

#40 - SNOOFY

You're the one who brought up classifying a kiss as assault. That is stupid. I pointed that out, that is all. Giving context and a more broad world view about kissing on the cheek to counter your absurd claim whereby you would make every mom and dad who kisses their children when their kids are mad, i.e. without their consent, a sexual predator is ignorant.

#42 | Posted by gavaster at 2017-09-13 03:06 PM | Reply

#41 | POSTED BY GAVASTER

True, but that faction is a fringe on the left. Most are rightfgully against him because he is in the wrong most of the time. Meanwhile, the right has been permeated from end to end with those that will defend trump, regardless of how ignorant his view. As long as it is supporting/worshiping trump they will go along with it.

#43 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2017-09-13 03:06 PM | Reply

"they will espouse extreme actions be taken to oppose Trump"

Oh you mean like this?

"Trump is different. With his reputation as a sexual predator he should have a blanket restraining order against him.
#29 | POSTED BY GAVASTER"

It's been an informative discussion.

#44 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-09-13 03:07 PM | Reply

What Trump did was inappropriate as hell, but it wasn't assault. It's not like he ------------- her.

#46 | Posted by JeffJ at 2017-09-13 03:08 PM | Reply

#44 - I didn't actually expect you to catch sarcasm, and you don't disappoint.

Nonetheless, yes. Someone who admits he gropes women should have been confronted, charged, convicted, and a restraining order placed against them. That I was being a bit facetious no doubt avoids you.

#47 | Posted by gavaster at 2017-09-13 03:12 PM | Reply

"What Trump did was inappropriate as hell, but it wasn't assault."

Battery then?

Or is it legal to kiss and touch people you encounter in public?

#48 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-09-13 03:14 PM | Reply

"It's not like he ------------- her."

What a bizarre comparison.

Is a ------------, which by definition must be delivered during an otherwise consentual sexual encounter an assault, in your mind?

But a non-consentual kiss during an otherwise consentual greeting is not?

How the hell does that work?

#49 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-09-13 03:18 PM | Reply

First a smooch then a reach-around. Give him an inch and he'll take an inch and a 1/2.

#50 | Posted by uncle_meat at 2017-09-13 03:38 PM | Reply

"What Trump did was inappropriate as hell, but it wasn't assault."
Battery then?
Or is it legal to kiss and touch people you encounter in public?

#48 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

It's neither assault nor battery.

"It's not like he ------------- her."
What a bizarre comparison.

That was by design. I just wanted to throw "------------" out there because I think it elevates all discussion.

#51 | Posted by JeffJ at 2017-09-13 03:47 PM | Reply

How would you characterize uncle Joe Biden's "shoulder massage" of Ashton Carter wife, on stage?
Assault? Battery? Creepy, unwanted touching, not a traditional greeting.

#52 | Posted by homerj at 2017-09-13 03:51 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Based on this link, I think calling what Trump did "sexual assault" is a stretch.

It was inappropriate as hell and I've no doubt it made Ms. Tur uncomfortable, however it doesn't rise the level of assault.

legaldictionary.net

#53 | Posted by JeffJ at 2017-09-13 03:54 PM | Reply

Who was that head of state who received an unwanted shoulder massage from President Bush?

Was it Merkel? Would that be considered "assault"?

#54 | Posted by JeffJ at 2017-09-13 03:55 PM | Reply

Is a ------------ a consensual greeting?

How the hell does that work?

#49 | POSTED BY SNOOFY AT 2017-09-13 03:18 PM | FLAG: ASKING FOR A FRIEND

#55 | Posted by DixvilleNotch at 2017-09-13 04:34 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

Don't go changing, Snoofy. Stay perfect.

*air kiss*

#56 | Posted by DixvilleNotch at 2017-09-13 04:35 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Oh man, so much content in this thread:

-Yes, I think it was Merkel.

-I'm so glad -------------- finally showed up in a thread. Here I always thought it was useless knowledge gleaned from living in a dorm my freshman year of college.

-I find much to admire in European ways of doing things, but to suggest they're "cultured" because they greet each other with a kiss on the cheek implies that Americans are not cultured for not doing that. That's an asinine point of view and reeks of the type of elitism that conservatives hate about liberals. As a fellow liberal, please be more diligent about your word choice moving forward. Yes, many trends originate in Europe and make their way to the US, but that hardly makes the US less cultured or in need of European improvements. It's not like these kisses are a fashion trend that just takes time to spread - they're a part of a culture that is hundreds of years old, and while I do see more cosmopolitan people in the US engaging in this greeting, I balk at the suggestion that it makes them more "cultured." I really don't want to see Donald Trump re-elected. Try not to sound so condescending.

#57 | Posted by dylanfan at 2017-09-13 04:56 PM | Reply

#57 - I'm not a liberal. :) I'm a hybrid.

You probably won't see a bunch of American country farmers kissing each other on the cheek anytime soon. At a reunion party in NYC full of college educated international travelers you probably will. So yes. Kissing on the cheek, especially in America, would seem to be from people who are more cultured. I don't know why that upsets you. Cultured is good. I'll stick with it.

#58 | Posted by gavaster at 2017-09-13 06:13 PM | Reply

#57 - "Try not to sound so condescending."

Sorry that pointing out the loosening of sexual stigmas in America trending more towards European views seems condescending. I felt I was merely stating an obvious logical progression. Couple our European tendencies with our influx of Latin culture and it seems almost inevitable. But thanks for the condescending lecture about choosing my words more carefully. :)

#59 | Posted by gavaster at 2017-09-13 06:24 PM | Reply

Get it out baby.

#60 | Posted by LIVE_OR_DIE at 2017-09-13 06:51 PM | Reply

#58 | POSTED BY GAVASTER

You say cultured, I say how do you grab your tackle box with all that lotion on your hands? Are your wrist just to weak for a hand shake?

I'll stick with the the good old hand shake. I like the way snoofy's mom does hand shakes....

I'm a hybrid.

You a prius or a leaf?

#61 | Posted by PinkyanTheBrain at 2017-09-13 07:04 PM | Reply

#61 - Waiting on the Alfa Romeo hybrid. Gonna settle for the Quadrifoglio as my next car until then.

Weak wrist. lol Funny. I like interacting with other cultures and absorbing some of their traditions. Color me cultured(with hand lotion). I guess it's to be expected. Espousing one's enjoyment of the simple life as superior to another's love of diversity and culture is it's own form of condescension though. Also known as ignorance. Lots of Trumpers in the tackle box group too.

I grab my tackle box with suede leather driving gloves of course. I wouldn't dream of touching a tackle box with my actual hands. Pfft!

#62 | Posted by gavaster at 2017-09-13 07:52 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

Quadrifoglio? Ok if you get one of those, regardless of your lack of culture I want to see. I'll wear my driving gloves too...

Don't be to arrogant. I'll give you your answers were funny though.

I have met some humble farmers that were more cultured then some of the high class aristocrats, and snobby elites that I've met.

If we can take the Quadrifoglio (I'm driving) fishing, I'll tie the hook on your line and put the worm on your hook. We can just use my tackle. I'm use to it anyway, I do it for the cute girls I talk into going fishing too so no different.

#63 | Posted by PinkyanTheBrain at 2017-09-13 08:13 PM | Reply

#63 - I am a couple months away from the purchase. I'm hoping it'll be an early Christmas present to myself. It'll depend on how the next two months go with real estate. Lucky me, PDX is hot right now.

I 'effin hate fishing. Mostly because my best catch was a 3lb bass on my grandparents 80 acres. I'll go with friends just to be on the water. Fishin suuuucks. Give me a shotgun and a skeet range.

#64 | Posted by gavaster at 2017-09-13 08:39 PM | Reply

"You probably won't see a bunch of American country farmers kissing each other on the cheek anytime soon"

They keep it on the DL.
The ones who escape wind up in Minneapolis.

#65 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-09-13 09:43 PM | Reply

"-I find much to admire in European ways of doing things, but to suggest they're "cultured" because they greet each other with a kiss on the cheek implies that Americans are not cultured for not doing that. That's an asinine point of view and reeks of the type of elitism that conservatives hate about liberals."

Actually, kissing on the cheek is a smaller vector for disease compared to shaking hands. www.dailymail.co.uk

When you're cultured like me you just know these things.

Dix is cultured too, he went for the practically disease-free *air kiss*.

#66 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-09-13 09:45 PM | Reply

" but that hardly makes the US less cultured or in need of European improvements. "

Trains that run on time, power lines that don't go down in storms because they are underground to begin with, and nudity on TV. We're JV compared to Europe.

Most Americans speak one language and don't even have a passport. We are a nation of ------- idiots. Just look who our President is.

#67 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-09-13 09:51 PM | Reply

"Without journalists, it's just propaganda." Katy Tur

#68 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2017-09-13 10:01 PM | Reply

Gav, your point about me sounding condescending is spot on. I was blowing off some steam after work and got a little heated. I generally try to be civil on here, and I wasn't. I do apologize for that.

But I do stand by the gist of what I said. Culture is in the eye of the beholder. I think much can be learned from small town America as well as from bigger cities and from Europe. I think it's a different sort of culture, but not inherently more or less "cultured." I think that word just set me off for some reason.

Snooty, I don't disagree with any of those things, but I try to find some pride in our own culture as well. Do you?

#69 | Posted by dylanfan at 2017-09-13 10:10 PM | Reply

I like French Fries... wait.
I like Hambugers... wait.
I like Pizza... wait.

No, I guess I don't find any pride, all the foods I like are really from Europe.

Wait, I got it: Ice cream cones! Invented at the Chicago World's Fair when the waffle guy was fortuitously stationed next to the ice cream guy.

#70 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-09-13 10:16 PM | Reply

I try not to take pride in my country seriously.
It's okay for sporting events like the World Cup and the Olympics.
Outside that, what good can possibly come from puffing myself up about how great my country is?
That's the way to not think about things critically any more, which is what -------- do.

I suppose more to the point I see much more value in being critical of my country than being prideful of it. Pride is an emotion for douchebags. You can be proud that your kid did great at the piano recital, that's different. Being proud that we won WWII 75 years ago is counterproductive to solving the problems of today, plus it ignores that Russia did most of the heavy lifting of winning WWII, at least in Europe, which is the important theater.

#71 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-09-13 10:20 PM | Reply

I knew you could find something if you dug deep enough. Gold star for you!

#72 | Posted by dylanfan at 2017-09-13 10:21 PM | Reply

I hate to do this but... Bob Dylan is a thing Americans can take pride in.

Although a lot of people would just as soon see him deported.

#73 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-09-13 10:31 PM | Reply

LOL. Good form, Smee.

He can definitely be a divisive figure.

#74 | Posted by dylanfan at 2017-09-13 10:49 PM | Reply

OK. Show of hands. How many of you kissed someone without asking?
I have!

#75 | Posted by Federalist at 2017-09-13 11:50 PM | Reply

You kissed your golden lab?

Good for you!

#76 | Posted by J_Tremain at 2017-09-13 11:59 PM | Reply

OK. Show of hands. How many of you kissed someone without asking?
I have!

#75 | POSTED BY FEDERALIST AT 2017-09-13 11:50 PM | REPLY
----
You kissed your golden lab?
Good for you!

#76 | POSTED BY J_TREMAIN

FYI - it's yellow lab. More specifically, it's yellow Labrador retriever.

A completely different breed of dog: Golden retriever.

Both are tremendous breeds IMO and I was correcting you out of courtesy- nothing more.

#77 | Posted by JeffJ at 2017-09-14 12:04 AM | Reply

My Lab died 15 years ago. And I never kissed him.

#78 | Posted by Federalist at 2017-09-14 12:07 AM | Reply

My Lab died 15 years ago. And I never kissed him.

#78 | POSTED BY FEDERALIST

We put our lab down in '11. She was 14 and her quality of life was rapidly declining. I loved her dearly. She absolutely was a member of my family. I never kissed her. I was very affectionate toward her, but I never kissed her. To this day I still miss her and I dream about her from time-to-time (it feels like she is visiting me spiritually).

#79 | Posted by JeffJ at 2017-09-14 12:12 AM | Reply

- How many of you kissed someone without asking?
I have!

And Laura has never forgiven him.

#80 | Posted by Corky at 2017-09-14 12:16 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

El Corko,

It's good to see you posting. Given that you are a Floridian, I had my concerns with the weather and all that...

#81 | Posted by JeffJ at 2017-09-14 12:18 AM | Reply

Irma tracked my daughter from Palm Beach to Naples then up to Mississippi. I was at the farm in Silver Springs, and we only got some rain and wind and the power out for 48 hours. Thanks for asking, though, Painless.

#82 | Posted by Corky at 2017-09-14 12:22 AM | Reply

That kind of attitude is why I sidehug.

#9 | POSTED BY RCADE

As well as hiding the half chub.

#83 | Posted by jpw at 2017-09-14 01:25 AM | Reply

No dude ---- you.
You know what Trump did isn't a "greeting."
Bitch.
#33 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

Awww look. Snoofy's LibCred got challenged and he got all angwy. LOL

#84 | Posted by jpw at 2017-09-14 01:29 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

My goal is to have a ----- when I give a woman a hug. My intent is to make her aware that I'm turned on so I can see how she reacts.

#85 | Posted by JeffJ at 2017-09-14 01:32 AM | Reply

#51 | POSTED BY JEFFJ

While I commend you effort, Trump always struck me as a mushroom stamp kind of guy.

#86 | Posted by jpw at 2017-09-14 01:33 AM | Reply

I like the way snoofy's mom does hand shakes....

With a kiss on both balls?

#87 | Posted by jpw at 2017-09-14 01:36 AM | Reply

#87 You know it. French style even.

#88 | Posted by PinkyanTheBrain at 2017-09-14 08:04 AM | Reply

#69 - DYLANFAN "I generally try to be civil on here."

Are you sure you're on the right website?

#89 | Posted by gavaster at 2017-09-14 10:39 AM | Reply

Dix is cultured too, he went for the practically disease-free *air kiss*.

#66 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

Cultured? I'm ------- elegant.

#90 | Posted by DixvilleNotch at 2017-09-14 01:12 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

The best thing about having a stepson who is a zombie apocalypse author is that he convinced his uncle who lives in the keys to build a prepper stash. With his generators, full fuel tanks, and plenty of MRE's and jerky he's doing ok. The hurricane shutters worked well.

#91 | Posted by hatter5183 at 2017-09-14 03:04 PM | Reply

"Golden retriever"

Please refrain from posting the President's secret service codename in public.

#92 | Posted by sentinel at 2017-09-14 03:28 PM | Reply

then what was it? it's wasn't a "greeting"?

It's a power move, just like the weird ---- he pulls when shaking hands. Trump constantly compensates for his feelings of inadequacy by trying to dominate and humiliate people. He wanted to show Katy Tur he could do it at the same time he was singling her out at his rallies so deplorables would heap abuse on her.

Why do you play dumb about this? It happens too many times for this to be something you've never considered.

#93 | Posted by rcade at 2017-09-14 10:34 PM | Reply

"Why do you play dumb about this?"

The Know-Nothing Party never really went away, that's why.

#94 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-09-14 11:03 PM | Reply