Tuesday, August 08, 2017

An Atlanta rapper who previously claimed to have been shot on at least 11 different occasions -- and who in December, after being wounded, proclaimed "God made me bulletproof" -- was shot and killed Sunday, reports CBS affiliate WGCL-TV. Jibril Abdur-Rahman, 28, who was better known as Yung Mazi, was found dead with multiple gunshot wounds inside the Urban Pie pizza shop in Atlanta's Kirkwood neighborhood, police said. The restaurant was less than 200 feet from a police station.

Comments

...was found dead with multiple gunshot wounds,,

God was not f*****g amused.

#1 | Posted by cookfish at 2017-08-07 09:26 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

God does not give a ----. Any god that would give a ---- does not deserve earthly praise. Just remember, we are nothing more than star dust ------ out by the grand creator. He has no clue we exist, and if he did, he'd ----- again to eliminate our existence. Who'd want to take credit for this cluster ---- we call an existence?

#2 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2017-08-07 09:47 PM | Reply

After I got shot the first time, I would have moved to different city that wasn't full of people that hated me.

I wonder who his enemies where? He should have told the police who they where before they killed him.

Oh. Right.

#3 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-08-07 09:48 PM | Reply

#2 Dilbert explains it all right here: dilbert.com

#4 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-08-07 09:55 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

My phone screen just broke.

#5 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2017-08-07 10:05 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

The Lord giveth, the Lord taketh away.

#6 | Posted by TheTom at 2017-08-08 10:55 AM | Reply

Hypothesis: God made me bullet-proof
Experiment: BANG!
Result: Death
Conclusion: Hypothesis incorrect

#7 | Posted by TheTom at 2017-08-08 07:00 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

and Darwin giggled...

Ebony and Irony...

#8 | Posted by AuntieSocial at 2017-08-08 09:58 PM | Reply

He forgot to wear his breast plate of righteousness that day.

#9 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2017-08-08 10:00 PM | Reply

Yung were runnin' his tung, claimin' to all he hung. Now he dung...

#10 | Posted by catdog at 2017-08-09 05:19 PM | Reply

Rap and guns, how many rappers have been shot and killed? We wonder why the streets are so violent look no further than the music and lifestyle that rap portrays.

#11 | Posted by WTFIGO at 2017-08-09 06:44 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Streets are so violent?
Crime is as low as it's been in half a century.
You are being manipulated with fear.

#12 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-08-09 06:51 PM | Reply

But I think it's funny that you think rapp music is such a powerful art form that it's driving the transformation of black society.

Does Country music do the same for Whitey?

#13 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-08-09 06:53 PM | Reply

Well I was drunk the day my mom got out of prison.

#14 | Posted by bruceaz at 2017-08-09 07:00 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

LOL- Bruce

#15 | Posted by cookfish at 2017-08-09 07:20 PM | Reply

Thx Cook, Snoofy is one of my favourite posters, hope I got a smile from him too. Hey Snoofy, it wouldn't break your face.

#16 | Posted by bruceaz at 2017-08-09 11:10 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

rapp music is such a powerful art form

karaoke with swearing is an art form?

WHO KNEW!?!?!

#17 | Posted by AuntieSocial at 2017-08-10 02:25 AM | Reply

Streets are so violent?
Crime is as low as it's been in half a century.
You are being manipulated with fear.

#12 | Posted by snoofy

You must not live in the ghetto or anywhere near the black community.

#18 | Posted by boaz at 2017-08-10 07:18 AM | Reply