Wednesday, August 09, 2017

American pop star Usher is being sued by two women and one man who allege the R&B singer didn't reveal that he had genital herpes before engaging in sexual activity with them. One of the trio has tested positive for the STD, lawyer Lisa Bloom said ... Bloom pointed out that Usher has not denied media reports that he paid a woman a $1.1-million settlement in 2012 after he transmitted herpes to her following unprotected sexual contact.

Comments

Dam Usher I hope the guy looked better than her.

#1 | Posted by patron at 2017-08-07 02:00 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Interesting lawsuit. I think these ones usually prevail, which is fine; if you have an STD you should tell your partners.

#2 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-08-07 02:02 PM | Reply

I thought past cases of undisclosed HIV status were treated like minor assault.

#3 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2017-08-07 02:31 PM | Reply

#1 - How the hell did she not get ushered out before anything happened?

#4 | Posted by cookfish at 2017-08-07 02:58 PM | Reply

I thought past cases of undisclosed HIV status were treated like minor assault.

Herpes doesn't kill you. I heard somewhere that like 75% of the American population has herpes.

Usher is in a bad spot, because unlike HIV, which has generational markers, herpes does not. How is he going to prove they didn't have herpes before they met him?

#5 | Posted by boaz at 2017-08-08 12:02 PM | Reply

I'm just going to assume Usher was being a good wingman and his hommie got the good looking one..

#6 | Posted by PinkyanTheBrain at 2017-08-08 04:57 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

Lisa Bloom, Quantasia Sharpton's lawyer, is Gloria Allred's daughter.

Enough said.

#7 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2017-08-08 05:34 PM | Reply

I heard somewhere that like 75% of the American population has herpes.
boaz

well you heard wrong from "somewhere."

do yourself a favor and use google or even better go to the cdc website and educate yourself.

#8 | Posted by cjk85 at 2017-08-10 12:42 PM | Reply

"I heard somewhere that like 75% of the American population has herpes."

You are thinking of HPV, not HSV

I'm probably half your age and not married. You should stay married. Or become Muslim so you can get married again and again. But the current marketplace from my POV is full of infected weirdos. I stopped going to my favorite bar just because it seemed that all the women that went there were either infected or were hiding salami between their legs. It gets frustrating. I have more success over in Europe where women (and people in general) are more forthcoming about things such as STDs and stealth weaponry hiding between their bums and the bar stool. At some point I will probably settle down with some nice catholic girl from Switzerland and play house. The Swiss are notoriously conservative and patriarchal, so it's in there inside me somewhere, just waiting to come out when the time is right. I'm guessing in about 20 years when I've finished sowing my instant Quaker oats...

#9 | Posted by pumpkinhead at 2017-08-10 01:08 PM | Reply