Thursday, July 13, 2017

Billy Bush is returning to daytime television. The former Today and Access Hollywood host has landed a new job hosting FOX's upcoming news magazine show Top 30, according to DailyMail.com. ... Bush's deal with FOX comes nine months after he was fired from Today in the aftermath of the leaked Access Hollywood video from 2005, which shows Bush laughing as President Donald Trump, then a reality TV host, bragged about how he liked to grab women by the genitals.

Comments

Headline winner RCADE!

#1 | Posted by bocaink at 2017-07-13 05:08 PM | Reply

Fox really has no shame or morals, no wonder the Pubs love it so much.

#2 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2017-07-13 05:19 PM | Reply

All men have talked vulgar about women at one time or another. It's just that they weren't taped doing it.

Maybe Fox understands that Bush deserves another chance. It was what they thought was a private conversation. I think that's just wrong. Can you imagine what Bill Clinton has said about women? No? That's right, he's probably said it in PRIVATE.

#3 | Posted by boaz at 2017-07-13 05:58 PM | Reply

Grab 'em by the daytime viewers. If you're a celebrity they'll let you do anything.

#4 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2017-07-13 06:01 PM | Reply

- Maybe Fox understands that Bush deserves another chance.

Maybe Fox hasn't learned a damn thing from any of the other multiple harassers and misogynists they've had to fire and pay off.

#5 | Posted by Corky at 2017-07-13 06:01 PM | Reply

Ha ha ha ha ha.

This is perfect. It's so 2017.

#6 | Posted by cbob at 2017-07-13 06:02 PM | Reply

All men have talked vulgar about women at one time or another.

There's a difference between saying lewd things about women to your male friends and boasting that you like to do things to them without their consent.

I've never had a male friend talk about getting rapey with women, nor have I said anything like that myself. Have you?

#7 | Posted by rcade at 2017-07-13 06:07 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 7

"All men have talked vulgar about women at one time or another."

Way to attempt to normalize toxic masculinity.

#8 | Posted by DirkStruan at 2017-07-13 08:14 PM | Reply

Normalize normalcy.

#9 | Posted by visitor_ at 2017-07-13 08:46 PM | Reply

Normalize normalcy.

#9 | POSTED BY VISITOR_ AT 2017-07-13 08:46 PM | FLAG:

I'd rather problematize it.

#10 | Posted by DirkStruan at 2017-07-13 09:02 PM | Reply

When the abnormal is normal it's abnormal to be normal.

#11 | Posted by visitor_ at 2017-07-13 10:28 PM | Reply

When the abnormal is normal it's abnormal to be normal.

Posted by visitor_ at 2017-07-13 10:28 PM | Reply

Define normal????? You can't because one version of normal is abnormal to another person.

#12 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2017-07-13 10:31 PM | Reply

"When the abnormal is normal it's abnormal to be normal."

Normal is a word with no meaning on a planet with 8 million people. There are so many combinations of genes, experiences, etc. that no one should be considered abnormal unless they are harming other people. Funny thing, many that are harming other people are still considered normal. If we looked to anthropology and history, especially Native Americans, transgenderism wasn't just normal, it was honored. Many tribes considered them to be Shamans.

#13 | Posted by danni at 2017-07-13 10:39 PM | Reply

And yet, we can't let boys be boys.

I saw 'Little Big Man' too, but I thought the consensus was that religion is bad.

#14 | Posted by visitor_ at 2017-07-13 10:58 PM | Reply

#12 | POSTED BY LAURAMOHR AT 2017-07-13 10:31 PM | FLAG:

Quick definition: This ---- we livin' through now? It aint normal.

Hillary is normal.

Prance prance prance, gallop, gallop, gallop.

#15 | Posted by bocaink at 2017-07-13 11:52 PM | Reply

Prance prance prance, gallop, gallop, gallop.

Posted by bocaink at 2017-07-13 11:52 PM | Reply

How's your dance routine fairing these days???

#16 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2017-07-13 11:56 PM | Reply

Normality is defined as the molar concentration of a solution divided by an equivalence factor.

It is denoted by the symbol "N" and its dimensions are [eq/L].

#17 | Posted by madscientist at 2017-07-13 11:59 PM | Reply

Hillary is normal.

Posted by bocaink at 2017-07-13 11:52 PM | Reply

BTW Hillary is normal for a politician. Two faced and all.

#18 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2017-07-14 12:01 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Kinda, but better than this crapfest, which was the only point I've ever tried to make.

#19 | Posted by bocaink at 2017-07-14 12:25 AM | Reply

Crapfest? That sounds like a good time compared to the s**tstorm we're experiencing.

#20 | Posted by et_al at 2017-07-14 01:09 AM | Reply

#19 | Posted by bocaink at 2017-07-14 12:25 AM | Reply | Flag:

Kinda my big fat tushy.

I have a public position and a private one Hillary Clinton.

Don't give me that poppycockish balderdash kinda crapola.

#21 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2017-07-14 01:37 AM | Reply

I'd take either position over the position America now assumes to Putin and the world, which is essentially -----------.

#22 | Posted by bocaink at 2017-07-14 02:04 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Speaking of Poppycock.

#23 | Posted by bocaink at 2017-07-14 02:04 AM | Reply

Posted by bocaink at 2017-07-14 02:04 AM | Reply

www.youtube.com

#24 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2017-07-14 02:15 AM | Reply

I have, I've been standing very hard about preventing Trump and the GOP from ruining the country. That's more of an issue than a politician being two-faced, when both faces are way less destructive than this disaster.

Unfortunately Laura and you like-minded brethren, I think you wouldn't be viewing Hillary as the Antichrist if you didn't think that Bernie was the greatest candidate in the world. Don't get me wrong, I like Bernie, but not to any excessive degree that would cause me to self-sabotage my own country out of resentment.

#25 | Posted by bocaink at 2017-07-14 09:06 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Boaz,
Trump was caught on video bragging about BEING A SERIAL SEXUAL ASSAULT PERP. Your efforts to pretend that is just lewd talk, 'as guys are wont to do' is deliberate misstatement with intent to minimize his confession.

"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women] -- I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the -----. You can do anything."...Donnie Tic Tacs.

Pretty sure that if this was an Obama quote you would be looking for a white robe, a rope and a tree.

Wasnt it you who was all panties-in-a-wad over 'hypocrisy a couple days ago.

#26 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2017-07-14 09:23 AM | Reply

Trump is an arrogant idiot. I believe it's true that nearly everyone, male, female and parts between, has made vulgar comments. No one I know has made comments like that in my presence. No one's perfect, but there should be boundaries.

#27 | Posted by visitor_ at 2017-07-14 09:44 AM | Reply

#3 - Actually, all men have not talked vulgar about women. That's just a male-chauvinist projection to justify their douchebaggery. And what is with the "you can be a pos in private as long as you don't get caught" idea? Seriously? Morality is relative to privacy? What a sick, twisted mindset.

#28 | Posted by gavaster at 2017-07-14 10:16 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#22 | Posted by bocaink

#28,

Things said in private should stay in private. They really give us a good idea of what someone is thinking when they say something that's not intended for the audience they are hoodwinking. I would rather have someone say how they really feel as opposed to this politically correct culture liberals are forcing on everyone. If someone is a POS in private, yes, I want to know that, but I don't want a polished turd like Clinton who cant answer a question without several uuuhs and aaahs and heavily thinking before giving a response.

#29 | Posted by boaz at 2017-07-14 10:32 AM | Reply

A rule that should be followed is that if you wouldn't say it public, don't say it in private. Knowing the right and failing at doing right is normal.

#30 | Posted by visitor_ at 2017-07-14 10:37 AM | Reply

"I don't want a polished turd like Clinton who cant answer a question without several uuuhs and aaahs and heavily thinking before giving a response."

"I don't want ... heavily thinking before giving a response."

"I don't want ... thinking."

I believe you.

#31 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-07-14 12:24 PM | Reply

"Did you only come to that conclusion since a Republican has been in office or didn't you notice the ass in the air position Obama had us in over the last 8 years?"

#29 | POSTED BY BOAZ AT 2017-07-14 10:32 AM | FLAG:

Frankly....no because it didn't happen, at least on scale relative to Bush or Trump despite hysterics saying otherwise.

#32 | Posted by bocaink at 2017-07-14 12:48 PM | Reply