Sunday, March 19, 2017

After a placid first two days of the NCAA Tournament, the first big upset came on Saturday as Wisconsin beat East Region No. 1 seed and defending national champion Villanova 65-62 in Buffalo, N.Y. ESPN said previously that 18,797,085 brackets were filled out in its annual online challenge. After Nova's defeat, the number of perfect brackets could be counted with your fingers. ESPN Stats and Info tweeted, "There are 9 perfect brackets remaining in the ESPN Tournament Challenge."

Comments

Blah blah blah Wisconsin. The big news is Michigan knocking off Louisville.

GO!!

BLUE!!!

Hail hail to Michigan the leader and the best.

#1 | Posted by moder8 at 2017-03-19 06:44 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I procrastinated on making my march madness bracket this year, and my Noles couldn't even make the NIT, so basketball is dead to me.

#2 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2017-03-19 07:49 PM | Reply

Oh Montecore, where for art thou Montecore????

Got a nice Zingerman's Crow sandwich for you.

GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 | Posted by bocaink at 2017-03-19 08:39 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Michigan is going to lose in the first round.

Posted by mOntecOre at 2017-03-14 04:27 PM | Reply

#4 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2017-03-19 08:45 PM | Reply

#1 | Posted by moder8

Funny how a life or death scare on a plane ride is a motivating factor...

#5 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2017-03-19 10:43 PM | Reply

#2 | POSTED BY GONOLES92 AT 2017-03-19 07:49 PM | FLAG: Doesn't know they were a 3-seed that got knocked the F out?

That's a bad look from dudeland. Gotta call that foul.

#6 | Posted by bocaink at 2017-03-20 12:24 AM | Reply

I've eaten the crow's feet so far. I just hope I don't have to eat the rest of it Thursday. Go Ducks!!!

#7 | Posted by mOntecOre at 2017-03-21 05:05 PM | Reply

Hopefully the Ducks get stomped.

#8 | Posted by JeffJ at 2017-03-21 06:10 PM | Reply

The Ducks need their feathers plucked.

#9 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2017-03-21 06:14 PM | Reply

"For as well as Michigan is playing I will not make any guarantees for this game. Oregon is a good squad.
#8 | POSTED BY JEFFJ"

I would feel a lot better about the game if we hadn't just lost one of our most important players. Didn't Michigan just recently curb stomp the team that just ousted Villanova from the tournament?

#10 | Posted by mOntecOre at 2017-03-21 07:05 PM | Reply

Yep.

Beat Wisconsin by 15 in the B1G Tourney final.

#11 | Posted by JeffJ at 2017-03-21 07:38 PM | Reply