Tuesday, February 06, 2018

Another Feral Trumper caught on tape. #MAGA

Aitya Asastry and his two friends went for pizza after a Saturday evening out. That's when a woman approached them with a racist tirade that left them terrified. Report Advertisement "My friend, who's American but of Puerto Rican descent, was the first one she targeted. And myself and my other friend kind of distanced ourselves, like, ‘hey let's not do this tonight.' And she followed us down and continued to escalate things and became more and more agitated and she started calling me things like terrorist," Aditya told Q13 Fox.

For his own protection, Asastry pulled out his cell phone camera and began recording. The woman then slapped the camera out of his hand, breaking the phone.

While they tried to walk around the corner to get away from the woman, but they were already terrified.

"When I went home it was much more painful to kind of process the things that were being said. The things about ‘get out of my country' and the more divisive rhetoric that was said was really what gets to me," he explained.

Aditya called the police, who are currently investigating the alleged assault. Report Advertisement

The incident came just days after another in Auburn, Washington where a 26-year-old man was beaten with a baseball bat due to the color of his skin.

Comments

Had a Chrump-maniac Scream at me when I was stopped at a stoplight last Friday in downtown Chicago. Wearing his Red Hat, he told me I was driving too slowly. I told him if he was late, he should have left home earlier and that I was a free born American with freedom and liberty to drive as I wish.

He saw my 2 Indian Clients in the car and started yelling "build that wall, make America great again, build that wall".

The light changed and I paused, waiting for him to proceed. He just sat there screaming "Build that wall".

These Chrumpers are disgusting.

#1 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2018-02-06 12:30 PM

Cool story, sweetheart.

So a crazy lady scared this guy and it's news? This guy must be used to getting participation trophies and is unable to handle a real world situation. You built that, snowflakes.

#2 | Posted by 101Chairborne at 2018-02-06 04:54 PM

"So a crazy lady scared this guy and it's news?"

News?
No, it's the Southern Strategy.

#3 | Posted by snoofy at 2018-02-06 04:58 PM

#2 | POSTED BY 101CHAIRBORNE

Thanks for proving that Trumpsters are okay with racism, harassment and violence. Yet if Trump doesn't get applauded for every word he ekes out it's "treason".

#4 | Posted by Derek_Wildstar at 2018-02-06 05:59 PM

Hmmmmmm. Did you cry racism when republicans didn't clap for Obama. Come on, you can tell us buttercup...

I don't like trump. Never have. I like him more than I like some limpwrist that calls the cops because a crazy lady harassed him and two friends. He needs somebody to help him overcome that major obstacle called life in any city on earth.

#5 | Posted by 101Chairborne at 2018-02-06 06:07 PM

Trump is stirring the pot with his hate filled rhetoric. It's no surprise that some of our many nutcases in this country see that as a green light to follow his lead.

#6 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-02-06 06:22 PM

The woman in the video looks like what I assume Laura looks like.

#7 | Posted by 101Chairborne at 2018-02-06 06:25 PM

"is unable to handle a real world situation"

Just another day in the 'hood?

#8 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2018-02-06 09:43 PM

Mental illness or drugs, or both. Just as sad that people are trying to politicize it.

#9 | Posted by sentinel at 2018-02-07 05:05 AM

Wait, that Latina is victimizing other Latin-peeps because of Trump!? Is this Stockholm Syndrome week?

#10 | Posted by redlightrobot at 2018-02-07 03:31 PM

Drudge Retort Headlines

3 More Deputies On Scene Did Not Enter School (108 comments)

House Intel Committee Releases Democratic Memo (100 comments)

China: America's Easy Gun Sales a Human Rights Problem (41 comments)

Rice 'Justifiably Concerned' Sharing Intel with Trump Administration (37 comments)

Poll: Trump Ratings Match His Lowest (36 comments)

What Life Without Retirement Savings Looks Like (32 comments)

Ted Cruz: 'Democrats Are the Party of Lisa Simpson' (28 comments)

Trump Reads Racist Anti-Immigrant Lyrics at CPAC (28 comments)

EPA Chief Says Bible Defends His Environmental Policies (25 comments)