Thursday, January 04, 2018

Trump Eats McDonald's So He Won't Get Poisoned

President Trump doesn't just eschew the White House's gourmet kitchen for McDonald's because he prefers fast food -- he's also paranoid about being poisoned, according to a new book. "[Trump] had a longtime fear of being poisoned, one reason why he liked to eat at McDonald's -- nobody knew he was coming and the food was safely premade," writes Michael Wolff in "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House," out Jan. 9. The notoriously germaphobic president also forbids White House staff from touching his belongings -- especially his toothbrush -- and from changing his bedding until he's stripped the sheets himself, according to the tome.

Comments

" and from changing his bedding until he's stripped the sheets himself"

I can understand the toothbrush, but why would he care about them taking the sheets off but not putting them back on?

#1 | Posted by Lohocla at 2018-01-04 02:43 PM

------------- stains?

#2 | Posted by Corky at 2018-01-04 02:44 PM

I hate to break it to The Donald, but fast food workers can add a little secret sauce to the order even if the burger was pre-made. Some friends who worked in those jobs told me horror stories. It's best not to think too much about it when you eat at those places. Just soldier through and hope for the best.

#3 | Posted by rcade at 2018-01-04 02:46 PM

Considering how Trump treats workers I have no doubt every burger he's ever eaten has been "seasoned".

www.youtube.com

#4 | Posted by Tor at 2018-01-04 02:56 PM

What? Does Trump think Putin's going to poison him? Or Mitch McConnell or Jared Kushner? Hillary Clinton? One of his ex-wives?

#5 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2018-01-04 03:02 PM

His current wife? lol

#6 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2018-01-04 03:04 PM

please nobody tell him that mcdonalds food is actually a poisonous to long term health. Oh the irony.

#7 | Posted by bus_driver at 2018-01-04 03:06 PM

#7 | POSTED BY BUS_DRIVER

He's the healthiest president ever, haven't you heard? His doctor actually said he is TOO healthy.

#8 | Posted by Sycophant at 2018-01-04 03:16 PM

#2 | POSTED BY CORKY

I was thinking more along the line of "drips" from some persistent infection. I think the staff would have noticed the bed itself reeking of urine unless he's got one of those rubber mattress protectors, but I think he would put them on rather than just stripping them off.

#3 | POSTED BY RCADE

True, McDonald's no longer pre-makes the whole burger either. Not sure when they changed it, but probably to cut down on waste they just grill the patty and stick it in a hotbox and make the burgers when they get ordered.

#9 | Posted by Lohocla at 2018-01-04 03:17 PM

Eating a McDonalds to avoid food poisoning is like eating at Taco Bell to avoid the -----.

#10 | Posted by patron at 2018-01-04 03:59 PM

Why doesn't he hire a chef he trusts?

What a miserable life he must live if he's worried about being poisoned.

#11 | Posted by ClownShack at 2018-01-04 04:04 PM

www.youtube.com

#12 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2018-01-04 04:21 PM

When Trump feels a heart attack coming on he say someone poisoned him but he is the guilty party.

#13 | Posted by danni at 2018-01-04 04:26 PM

I wonder how he conceals the Depends disposal?

#14 | Posted by Bubba10 at 2018-01-04 04:32 PM

Eat all you want pig man.

#15 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2018-01-04 04:39 PM

...and from changing his bedding until he's stripped the sheets himself...

No kidding. He may be a bed-wetter.

No one knows for sure what causes bed-wetting, but various factors may play a role:

A small bladder. Your child's bladder may not be developed enough to hold urine produced during the night.

Inability to recognize a full bladder. If the nerves that control the bladder are slow to mature, a full bladder may not wake your child -- especially if your child is a deep sleeper.

A hormone imbalance. During childhood, some kids don't produce enough anti-diuretic hormone (ADH) to slow nighttime urine production.

Urinary tract infection. This infection can make it difficult for your child to control urination. Signs and symptoms may include bed-wetting, daytime accidents, frequent urination, red or pink urine, and pain during urination.

Sleep apnea. Sometimes bed-wetting is a sign of obstructive sleep apnea, a condition in which the child's breathing is interrupted during sleep -- often due to inflamed or enlarged tonsils or adenoids. Other signs and symptoms may include snoring and daytime drowsiness.

Diabetes. For a child who's usually dry at night, bed-wetting may be the first sign of diabetes. Other signs and symptoms may include passing large amounts of urine at once, increased thirst, fatigue and weight loss in spite of a good appetite.

Chronic constipation. The same muscles are used to control urine and stool elimination. When constipation is long term, these muscles can become dysfunctional and contribute to bed-wetting at night.

A structural problem in the urinary tract or nervous system. Rarely, bed-wetting is related to a defect in the child's neurological system or urinary system.

www.mayoclinic.org

#16 | Posted by madscientist at 2018-01-04 04:54 PM

McDonalds serves grey meat.

#17 | Posted by bayviking at 2018-01-04 05:07 PM

"Trump Eats McDonald's So He Won't Get Poisoned" or maybe he simply likes McDonalds.

#18 | Posted by bogey1355 at 2018-01-04 05:24 PM

maybe he simply likes McDonalds.

Absolutely! Who doesn't love the taste of rubber and formaldehyde?

#19 | Posted by ClownShack at 2018-01-04 06:33 PM

I love the high browed folks here who always trash McDonalds as though they want the rest of us to believe they live so healthy.

LOL

it's cute, really.

#20 | Posted by eberly at 2018-01-04 06:41 PM

I used to like their fries till some vegan cried they used beef flavoring. Now I eat Paul's. Iommy's or Volcano burgers much better. In and Out is good but the religious writings on the cups is weird.

#21 | Posted by patron at 2018-01-04 07:00 PM

The Secret Service protects former presidents. Would they have to protect a former president in an insane asylum? How about in a federal penitentiary?

#22 | Posted by TenMile at 2018-01-04 07:35 PM

In and Out is good but the religious writings on the cups is weird.

In n Out is great.

It's my favorite fast food burger.

Double double, animal style. Well done.

Mmm mmm mmm.

I don't mind the religious numbers on the cups, they're on the fries containers too. I used to know what passages from the Bible they refer to.

#23 | Posted by ClownShack at 2018-01-04 08:08 PM

The soda cup bears the notation John 3:16:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

The milkshake cup lists Proverbs 3:5:

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

The water cup (no longer available to customers but we're told still used by employees) bears John 14:6:

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The hamburger and cheeseburger wrappers point to Revelation 3:20:

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

The wrap used for the "Double-Double" (two burger patties and two slices of cheese) lists Nahum 1:7:

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.

The French fry holder lists Proverbs 24:16:

For though a righteous man falls seven times, he rises again, but the wicked are brought down by calamity.

www.snopes.com

#24 | Posted by ClownShack at 2018-01-04 08:15 PM

I love 5 guys burgers. little more expensive but worth it.

#25 | Posted by eberly at 2018-01-04 08:33 PM

They should put this on the Double-Double:

Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.
--Exodus 23:19b (KJV)

#26 | Posted by madscientist at 2018-01-04 08:40 PM

5 guys isn't bad. I usually end up ordering too much stuff on the burger and feeling sick afterwards.

I'm sure if I got a basic burger or cheeseburger it would be much better.

Fries are good too.

#27 | Posted by ClownShack at 2018-01-05 03:47 AM

Big Donald gulping down Big Macs with those big hands, feeling those big arteries harden. Precious....

#28 | Posted by berto42 at 2018-01-05 12:54 PM

5 guys isn't bad. I usually end up ordering too much stuff on the burger

I order the equivalent of a double double animal style at my local 5Guys because InNOut hasn't expanded to the SouthEast yet. It works well enough at my local place

#29 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2018-01-05 03:09 PM

Burgers always make me feel gross. On the rare occasion I order one because they sound good, without fail I'll get about 3/4 of the way through and my stomach just says "nope, you're done" and not because I'm full.

#30 | Posted by jpw at 2018-01-05 03:39 PM

Down here in Ft. Lauderdale it's Char Hut. Very small chain but great burgers and other meats and fish cooked right on the grill while you watch.

#31 | Posted by danni at 2018-01-05 04:23 PM

I said a long time ago that the end is near when Trump starts asking for a food tester.

#32 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-07 07:28 AM

DANNI

I used to like the Islamorada Fish Company for seafood but the last time I was there you could read a newspaper through their portions. Never went back.

#33 | Posted by Twinpac at 2018-01-07 07:37 AM

Drudge Retort Headlines

3 More Deputies On Scene Did Not Enter School (105 comments)

House Intel Committee Releases Democratic Memo (92 comments)

The AR-15 Inflicts Devastatingly Different Wounds (85 comments)

Rice 'Justifiably Concerned' Sharing Intel with Trump Administration (34 comments)

China: America's Easy Gun Sales a Human Rights Problem (29 comments)

What Life Without Retirement Savings Looks Like (27 comments)

Ted Cruz: 'Democrats Are the Party of Lisa Simpson' (24 comments)

Trump Reads Racist Anti-Immigrant Lyrics at CPAC (24 comments)

EPA Chief Says Bible Defends His Environmental Policies (24 comments)

Parkland Student: 'We Should Call AR-15s Marco Rubio' (17 comments)