Friday, December 29, 2017

Trump Site Error Message Mocks President for Golfing

President Donald Trump has now golfed for three consecutive days, despite the fact that he vowed to get back to work on the day after Christmas. While there's nothing inherently wrong with the president golfing, it does make things awkward for Trump given his past relentless criticism of former President Barack Obama's golfing habits. Given this, Trump has repeatedly downplayed or tried to conceal his own golfing exploits, despite the fact that he has hit the links in his first year more times than Obama did during his first year in the White House in 2009. Now Washington Post data reporter Christopher Ingraham has spotted some code in Trump's website that shows it will display an error message in the event of an internal server error that bashes Obama's golfing. "Oops! Something went wrong," the message begins. "Unlike Obama, we are working on fixing the problem ... and not on the golf course."

Comments

Bwaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha!

Dotard Blotus trying to blame the Most admired man in America for his own Administration's failure.

Winning!

#1 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2017-12-28 03:46 PM

God that man is a classless sack of crap.

So is anyone who supports him.

#2 | Posted by jpw at 2017-12-28 04:43 PM

Yet another opportunity to play the official trump Presidential Theme Song (tm)

www.youtube.com

#3 | Posted by truthhurts at 2017-12-28 04:58 PM

According to his devotees, Trump is some next level genius. I just can't see it.

#4 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2017-12-28 05:03 PM

#4 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2017-12-28 05:03 PM | Reply | Flag:

Yeah, you're just not smart enough to see that what looks to be needlessly petty, childish insults is actually extreme intelligence. He has a very high IQ, you know.

I can't see it either. You and I are tremendous failures. Sad!

#5 | Posted by cbob at 2017-12-29 12:32 PM

The emperor traded his clothes for golf clubs.

#6 | Posted by TrueBlue at 2017-12-30 01:26 PM

The thought of seeing Trump golfing naked is too much for me, I think I need to vomit right now. Thanks.

#7 | Posted by danni at 2017-12-30 01:33 PM

Just imagine a 295 pound can of Spam, a toothpick, and two capers.

#8 | Posted by madscientist at 2017-12-30 01:36 PM

Drudge Retort Headlines

Bloomberg: Food Stamps Should Be Spent on Food (130 comments)

Trump Doing Massive Damage to Federal Courts (82 comments)

California Bullet Train Cost $2.8 Billion (62 comments)

White House Doctor Says He's Not Nuts (55 comments)

$100,000 to Charity If Trump Steps on Accurate Scale (39 comments)

Feds Plot Massive NoCal Immigration Sweep (34 comments)

Bannon Thinks He Can Defy Congress (34 comments)

Trump: Terror Attack Could Save GOP in 2018 (27 comments)

Wisconsin's FoxConn Bribe Rises to $4.5 Billion (27 comments)