Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Racist State Pol Accused of Sex Assault of Teen

Republican Kentucky state Rep. Dan Johnson, who once compared the Obama family to monkeys in a Facebook post, has been accused of sexual assault by a woman who attended his church four years ago when she was only 17 years old. The Louisville Courier-Journal reports that Johnson allegedly sexually abused a parishioner at his Heart of Fire church in Fern Creek, Kentucky, at a New Year's party in 2012. Johnson, who has long been the church's pastor before he was elected to the Kentucky state legislature last year, is now facing calls from both Republicans and Democrats to step down. The Kentucky Republican Party tried to force Johnson out during the 2016 election after he put up racist Facebook posts comparing former President Barack Obama to a monkey, but he refused to step down and won anyway.

Comments

aobtd

#1 | Posted by ichiro at 2017-12-12 09:53 PM

Drain the swamp of these perverts.

#2 | Posted by bored at 2017-12-13 02:58 AM

Republicans are the party of perverts and child molesters. Explains why they defend the tax legislation that screws the middle class and the poor and gives to the 1% who, I suspect, are perverts and child molesters. I know they are not decent human beings, my suspicions are just that, suspicions but I have a feeling they are not incorrect. Anyone who wants to accumulate so much wealth at the expense of the working poor has no morality so sexual crimes are probably just part of their life style.

#3 | Posted by danni at 2017-12-13 09:33 AM

1% who, I suspect, are perverts and child molesters. I know they are not decent human beings, my suspicions are just that, suspicions but I have a feeling they are not incorrect. Anyone who wants to accumulate so much wealth at the expense of the working poor has no morality so sexual crimes are probably just part of their life style. - #3 | Posted by Danni at 2017-12-13 09:33 AM

You believe that every member of the 1% are not decent human beings. Bill and Melinda Gates have no morality, and are probably sexual criminals, in your opinion. Please, really, seek professional help. It might not be too late.

#4 | Posted by Avigdore at 2017-12-13 11:02 AM

Drain the swamp of these perverts.

#2 | Posted by bored

There wouldn't be a democrat within 500 miles of DC if that happened.

#5 | Posted by Sniper at 2017-12-13 11:06 AM

Is Obama a pervert?
When you support a president that isn't a pervert let me know pedo bro.

#6 | Posted by bored at 2017-12-13 11:37 AM

If you support tax cuts for the 1%, which I do not know the Gates' opinions about, then you are immoral. I don't know how all of them express their immorality but if you want to cut SS and Medicare don't even try to pretend that you are not immoral. You can try and manipulate my words Avigdore but I think most decent Americans agree with me and wonder why anyone would defend the 1% while they cut taxes on themselves so that they can cut SS and Medicare on the working class unless they are paid to do so.

#7 | Posted by danni at 2017-12-13 11:50 AM

Danni,

For once I am with Avigdore. I get the outrage. But the fact of the matter is there perverts everywhere although it seems true a lot of the child predators that get caught are conservative. It's just the wealthy ones like Epstein get away a slap on the wrist or get off in general.

As for the 1%ers - I am sorry but you can not lump them all together. I think most of your outrage is probably directed at the .1%ers and even there you find good people. Now if you talk Blue Blood Old Money 1%ers I think you are closer to the truth but again you can't just lump them all together. One thing they are for sure though is out of touch with the reality of the everyday person.

#8 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2017-12-13 12:16 PM

Drain the swamp of these perverts.
#2 | Posted by bored
There wouldn't be a democrat within 500 miles of DC if that happened.
#5 | POSTED BY SNIPER

You're an embarrassment at this point. Your posts are useless. And everyone is becoming dumber just having to read them.

Quite posting until you have something to say worth our time.

#9 | Posted by Sycophant at 2017-12-13 12:19 PM

"As for the 1%ers - I am sorry but you can not lump them all together. I think most of your outrage is probably directed at the .1%ers and even there you find good people."

If they are truly part of the 1% nd they don't speak out against these tax cuts then they are immoral, if they would vote for the likes of a Roy Moore then they are immoral. I don't lump them all together, there are those who stand for what is right, there are those who are silent and then there are those (Koch brothers) who stand for unmitigated greed and abuse of the lower classes.

#10 | Posted by danni at 2017-12-13 12:36 PM

There wouldn't be a democrat within 500 miles of DC if that happened.

#5 | POSTED BY SNIPER AT 2017-12-13 11:06 AM | FLAG:

Yours is the party of Trump and Moore, you clown.

#11 | Posted by DirkStruan at 2017-12-13 01:13 PM

#10 | Posted by danni

And some of them are speaking out. Gates has spoke out as well as Buffet on this topic. If I am not mistaken there are several others. I do agree these tax cuts are wrong and just like so many of the Republican tax cuts of the past 30+ years. Trickle down is bunk. This is a case of the rich get richer and put the screws to the middle class.

But as far as morals on this topic of voting for Moore go, they are relative. Anyone voting for Roy Moore isn't necessarily immoral even though he is. They may very well having to choose which Morals or Values of theirs are most important. To many, doing anything to stop Abortion means voting for Moore. Which honestly goes to prove that fervent Pro-Lifers don't give a damn about children not theirs once they are "born".

#12 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2017-12-13 02:09 PM

I know the reporters who did the original story. They are upstanding guys, thorough and fair, and among the best in the business.

Rep. Johnson, on the other hand, is an embarrassing backwater hick, racist, huckster, arsonist, liar and sexual predator whose "church" is a front for a strip bar.

#13 | Posted by cbob at 2017-12-13 02:29 PM

Johnson just killed himself.

www.wdrb.com

#14 | Posted by cbob at 2017-12-13 08:44 PM

Looks like Afkabl2 wrote his suicide note.

#15 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-12-13 09:08 PM

Wow. And now he's dead. Is there ever more of a darker admission of guilt than suicide?

#16 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2017-12-13 10:16 PM

Your posts are useless. And everyone is becoming dumber just having to read them. - #9 | Posted by Sycophant at 2017-12-13 12:19 PM
Stop reading so many of his posts.

#17 | Posted by Avigdore at 2017-12-14 11:20 AM

Fake news. Doesn't count. He's a Republican.

#18 | Posted by Sycophant at 2017-12-14 01:40 PM

Drudge Retort Headlines

Man Arrested in Threat Against CNN Employees (146 comments)

Oxfam: World's Richest 1% Hoard 82% of the Wealth (104 comments)

Senate Votes to End Shut Down (73 comments)

Blue States Are the Engine Driving Job Gains (35 comments)

Russian Bots Blame Schumer For Shutdown (35 comments)

China Winning in Scientific Productivity (31 comments)

Senators Used Talking Stick During Bipartisan Budget Talks (22 comments)

Doctor Living in U.S. Since Age 5 Faces Deportation (21 comments)