Saturday, December 02, 2017

Iím Just Gonna Say It....Tigerís Back

Tiger Woods sucked us in again on Friday at the Hero World Challenge, going on a birdie run that, at one point, put him in the lead. Here's why this comeback has yielded room for well-founded hope.

Just five more masters and four more tourneys. I want it to be official so no one can say ---- anymore. Tiger is the best to have ever played golf. EOS.

Comments

Greatest comeback story of all time in sports history. Start writing Tiger.

#1 | Posted by gavaster at 2017-12-02 12:02 AM

Greatest comeback story of all time in sports history."

Gutsy of him to dive back into the middle of celebrity sex scandals.

RoC will undoubtedly light this up before morning.

#2 | Posted by REDIAL at 2017-12-02 12:33 AM

Golf is meaningless except as an excuse for Republicans to hate Afro-American men.

#3 | Posted by Zed at 2017-12-02 10:04 AM

Good for Tiger

#4 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2017-12-02 12:52 PM

Yeah.

He's really lighting it up...

www.pgatour.com

#5 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2017-12-03 05:42 AM

#5. MSG

He finished top 10. He's rusty...but he's back. I didn't expect he'd win this tournament but he was in contention and if he'd had a consistent round three he would have been top 4.

#6 | Posted by gavaster at 2017-12-03 04:11 PM

Tiger's back.
I thought this was going to be an article written by his surgeon.

#7 | Posted by bruceaz at 2017-12-03 04:21 PM

It's way too soon to say he's back.

#8 | Posted by rcade at 2017-12-03 06:27 PM

Tons of coverage for him. Networks are going to sell him because he must still have a following.

All he has to do is make the cut and he gets headlines.

#9 | Posted by eberly at 2017-12-03 06:40 PM

Did he get his Titleist and Rolex hats back?

#10 | Posted by REDIAL at 2017-12-03 06:53 PM

#7 Tiger's "back"

Christ, who do you have to blow to get a funny flag around here?

I really don't want to know.

#11 | Posted by bruceaz at 2017-12-03 07:32 PM

It's a little-known fact that "--- Leist" is the German phrase for ----- Lice.

Tatsache!

#12 | Posted by madscientist at 2017-12-03 07:44 PM

Back in the back of a Cadillac
Number one with a bullet, I'm a power pack.
Yes I, drive drunk, into a tree,
Runnin' over fire hydrants 'cause I had to pee.

--Tiger Woods

#13 | Posted by madscientist at 2017-12-03 07:54 PM

if he'd had a

#6 | POSTED BY GAVASTER

Yap.

And if your aunt stood up to piss she would be your uncle..

#14 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2017-12-03 08:28 PM

#14 - MSDG
#8 - Rcade

First tournament back and he finished 8 strokes ahead of the current world #1. That's not a fluke. No yips, full strength swings, rusty short game but some great putts. He's back. You just haven't realized it yet. :)

#15 | Posted by gavaster at 2017-12-04 11:27 AM

I agree, I hope he's back too. If not just to get my dad back into golf. I used to play with him all the time, then one day, he just stopped. I hit a birdie on a difficult hole and he hangs it up. we haven't played since. He's talking about taking my oldest son out to the range, so I hope to get at least one more game out of him. He's getting older..

#16 | Posted by boaz at 2017-12-04 11:44 AM

Drudge Retort Headlines

Shutdown (162 comments)

Drug Testing Welfare Recipients Was a Total Flop (68 comments)

World's Belief in U.S. Leadership Hits New Low (39 comments)

There Are 3.6 Million Dreamers (32 comments)

Steele: 'This Shutdown Rests at the Feet of the GOP' (22 comments)

Senate Advances Judicial Pick Hostile to Black Voting Rights (22 comments)

FBI Investigating If NRA Took Putin Money to Help Trump (20 comments)

Trump's Lies to Carrier Workers Come Home to Roost (17 comments)

God Said Defendant Is Not Guilty, Judge Tells Jury (13 comments)