Saturday, November 25, 2017

'If It Was My Daughter, I'd Break His Face'

Republican Rep. Scott Taylor of Virginia said he didn't "feel comfortable" with the response from Roy Moore, the Republican nominee for a US Senate seat in Alabama, to a string of sexual-misconduct allegations against him, including that he initiated a sexual encounter with a 14-year-old girl in 1979, when he was 32. Speaking to CNN's John Berman on Wednesday, Taylor, a former US Navy SEAL, expressed skepticism about Moore's denials of the allegations. "All I know is what I've seen," Taylor said. "I saw the man give his interview. Me personally, I don't think it was sufficient enough." Taylor continued: "The 14-year-old girl that was there, I can tell you right now if it was my daughter, I'd break his face, I'd break his fingers, and I'd probably do a lot worse."

Comments

With so many accusers coming forward there must be a silent legion still too ashamed to speak out. Somewhere there must be a father or two who confronted the Judge. I'll wager he was threatened more than once because of his behavior...

#1 | Posted by catdog at 2017-11-25 11:17 AM

Finally, someone says exactly what I said when I heard about Moore's attraction to young girls, only difference, a Green Beret could actully punch his lights out, which would actually to the rest of us a favor.
Instead of considering him for the Senate, only because of a ridiculous statute of limitations, he isn't facing prison where sick men like him belong. Is it possible to have less respect for the Evangelical Christians in Alabama? I seriously doubt it.

#2 | Posted by danni at 2017-11-25 11:31 AM

I'm with you on this Danni. The fact these women aren't all Democrats helps to validate this. Especially since at least one is a Trump voter. But so many are party before country.

#3 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2017-11-25 12:02 PM

But of course if Moore is elected, he'll be seated, and he'll vote along with the rest of the Grand Old Pedophile party for massive tax cuts for the rich and tax increases on most of the rest of us. That's what they do. RepubliKKKlans sometimes say things that seem to make sense, and then vote for party over country.

#4 | Posted by _Gunslinger_ at 2017-11-25 02:27 PM

Perhaps some of the reason Roy likes to advertise that he's carrying a pistol.

#5 | Posted by Whatsleft at 2017-11-25 05:23 PM

Perhaps some of the reason Roy likes to advertise that he's carrying a pistol.

#5 | Posted by Whatsleft at 2017-11-25 05:23 PM | Reply | Flag:

I suspect he's found a way to compartmentalize it -- his heroic, bible-loving, patriot side, and his naughty Daddy side -- but just in case, the pistol accessorizes nicely with either one.

#6 | Posted by cbob at 2017-11-25 09:53 PM

Drudge Retort Headlines

Man Brought to U.S. at Age 10 Deported at 39 (91 comments)

Cotton, Perdue Keep Lying About Trump's S---hole (82 comments)

The Humiliation of Aziz Ansari (70 comments)

White House Doctor Says He's Not Nuts (44 comments)

Uninsured Rate Rising Under Trumpcare (44 comments)

Meet the Liberal CEO of Sonic Drive-In (43 comments)

Bannon Subpoenaed in Mueller's Russia Investigation (30 comments)

Vet Sues VA over Scalpel Left in Body After Surgery (22 comments)