Thursday, November 23, 2017

GOP lawmaker on Roy Moore: 'I'd break his face.'

Republican Rep. Scott Taylor (R-Va.) ripped Alabama GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore on Wednesday, telling CNN he would have physically attacked Moore if he had sexually assaulted his own daughter.

"All I know is what I've seen," Taylor said. "I saw the man give his interview. Me personally, I don't think it was sufficient enough...The 14-year-old girl that was there, I can tell you right now if it was my daughter, I'd break his face, I'd break his fingers, and I'd probably do a lot worse," Taylor told CNN's John Berman, referring to allegations of Moore's sexual misconduct with a 14 year old in the 70s, when he was 32.

Taylor, a former Navy SEAL, told Berman that he didn't find Moore's denials to be credible and said he wouldn't be "comfortable" supporting him.

Comments

Breaking someone's face is what Moore would do to anyone who did to his daughter what Moore did to other people's daughters

#1 | Posted by Zed at 2017-11-23 12:50 PM

Didn't a district attorney and a bunch of cops saying you're a predator be damning enough?

#2 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-23 12:57 PM

#2 Not for Trump

#3 | Posted by squinch at 2017-11-23 02:38 PM

Odd how we have so many DR conservatives who support our child molester president and Roy Moore.

Party over country has never shone as brightly as when conservatives give child molesters a pass because they're Republicans.

These the family values you feel represent conservatism? Some old creeper molesting your daughter? Proud day for Trumpers.

#4 | Posted by ClownShack at 2017-11-23 02:47 PM

#2 | POSTED BY HELIUMRAT

Not for Alabama Republicans. Alabama republicans love child molesters more than democrats.

Donald Trump loves Roy Moore too. He knows that child molesting, family values, Republican is just the man he needs to get his tax cuts passed.

#5 | Posted by ClownShack at 2017-11-23 02:49 PM

Alabama GOP messed up with their selection of Roy Moore, IMO.

#6 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2017-11-23 09:35 PM

Roy Moore's campaign slogan:
No child left behind (unless she doesn't put out)

#7 | Posted by bored at 2017-11-24 01:42 PM

WWJM
Who would Jesus molest

#8 | Posted by bored at 2017-11-24 01:43 PM

Drudge Retort Headlines

Oxfam: World's Richest 1% Hoard 82% of the Wealth (162 comments)

Man Arrested in Threat Against CNN Employees (150 comments)

Senate Votes to End Shut Down (75 comments)

Russian Bots Blame Schumer For Shutdown (45 comments)

Blue States Are the Engine Driving Job Gains (38 comments)

China Winning in Scientific Productivity (32 comments)

Senators Used Talking Stick During Bipartisan Budget Talks (24 comments)

Doctor Living in U.S. Since Age 5 Faces Deportation (23 comments)