Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Hannity Now Calls for Moore to Drop Out

Fox News host Sean Hannity called for Roy Moore, the Republican candidate running for Alabama's open Senate seat, to withdraw from the race if he cannot clear up allegations that he sexually abused teenage girls when he was in his 30s. The change in Hannity's tune comes after several companies pulled their advertisements from his Fox News program and radio show over his coverage of the allegations of four women published in The Washington Post last week. On Sunday, a fifth woman came forward to say Moore sexually assaulted her when she was 16 and he was in his 30s. ″For me, the judge has 24 hours," Hannity said Tuesday night. "He must immediately and fully come up with a satisfactory explanation for your inconsistencies that I just showed. You must remove any doubt. If he can't do that, then Judge Moore needs to get out of this race." Moore has denied the women's allegations and has vowed to stay in the race, which will send Alabama voters to the polls Dec. 12.

Comments

Wonder if Hannity's 16 year old daughter heard her dad sticking up for an obvious creep and set him straight? Either that or Hannity realized he might go down on the Mooretanic and lose most of his sponsors if he continues to carry water for an obvious unrepentant pedophile and cretin, perfectly happy to add further trauma upon the women he's already victimized at least once almost 40 years ago.

#1 | Posted by tonyroma at 2017-11-15 12:29 AM

"The change in Hannity's tune comes after several companies pulled their advertisements from his Fox News program and radio show"

Gee, I wonder if those are connected???

#2 | Posted by Danforth at 2017-11-15 12:35 AM

Hannity's convictions are as deep as his wallet, it seems.

#3 | Posted by morris at 2017-11-15 01:31 AM

Hannity's convictions are as deep as his wallet, it seems.

Posted by morris at 2017-11-15 01:31 AM | Reply

His wallet's deeper.

#4 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2017-11-15 01:39 AM

"Don't bite the Hannity that feeds you."

Sorry I'm kind of just phoning it in at this point.

On my Obamaphone!

bling bling bling bling bling bling bling bling Obamaphone

/pops collar

#5 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-11-15 01:43 AM

Hannity is feeling the heat from advertisers dropping him.

#6 | Posted by 726 at 2017-11-15 07:09 AM

Roy, it's either you or Preparation H and Stay-Free Maxi Pads. Sorry old buddy.

---Hannity----

#7 | Posted by kudzu at 2017-11-15 09:11 AM

#8 | Posted by rcade at 2017-11-15 09:24 AM

#8 Somewhere there's a Hannity fan clutching the ruins of his destroyed Keurig and sobbing.

That would be Boaz.

#9 | Posted by 88120rob at 2017-11-15 09:42 AM

You smell that? Schadenfreude, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of schadenfreude in the morning. Smells like victory.

#10 | Posted by cbob at 2017-11-15 09:54 AM

One of the late night talk shows showed this picture with the caption, "you have to be this tall to date Roy Moore".
assets.bwbx.io

Ouch.

#11 | Posted by LampLighter at 2017-11-15 09:54 AM

pops collar

#5 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

Does your master know you popped off your dog collar?

#12 | Posted by PinkyanTheBrain at 2017-11-15 10:04 AM

#13 | Posted by 726 at 2017-11-15 10:23 AM

I understand it had something to with Moore asking Hannity's daughter if she liked gladiator movies.

#14 | Posted by visitor_ at 2017-11-15 10:25 AM

"I wonder if any Hannitytards smashed their Volvos after they dropped their sponsorship?"

Hannitytards do not drive Volvos. Liberals drive Volvos. Hannitytards drive Dodge Chargers or pickup trucks.

#15 | Posted by danni at 2017-11-15 10:25 AM

Vistor can't continue to defend Moore, the word has come down from on high, all Republicans must now diss Moore. Obedient talking point repeaters have changed their tunes overnight.

#16 | Posted by danni at 2017-11-15 10:27 AM

Funny. This is after he offered to buy 100s of non-Keurig coffee makers for his listeners.

#17 | Posted by Sycophant at 2017-11-15 10:29 AM

I would pay to see that!

#18 | Posted by ChiefTutMoses at 2017-11-15 10:33 AM

I hope Hannity is okay. This hard of flip flop can cause whiplash.

#19 | Posted by Sycophant at 2017-11-15 10:44 AM

Danni --"Vistor(sic) can't continue to defend Moore" Incorrect. I just can't do it here.

#20 | Posted by visitor_ at 2017-11-15 10:57 AM

#20 | Posted by visitor_

Yeah stick to breitbart where stupidity reigns supreme.

#21 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2017-11-15 11:15 AM

Interesting turn of events...

Alabama GOP threatens retaliation for disloyalty to Moore
www.nbcnews.com

...Republicans in Washington may be abandoning Roy Moore by the droves. But in Alabama, the GOP has Moore's back and is threatening retribution against defectors.

The chairwoman of the Alabama Republican Party warned she's ready to enforce strict rules on party purity in the state's Senate race, even if it means kicking GOP candidates off the ballot in future elections.

"It would be a serious error for any current elected GOP official or candidate to publicly endorse another party's candidate, an independent, a third party or a write in candidate in a general election as well," Alabama GOP Chairwoman Terry Lathan told the Alabama Political Reporter. "I have heard of no GOP elected official or candidate that is even considering this option." ...

Lathan did not respond to requests for comment but the threat is being taken seriously in Alabama, since party rules -- as Lathan pointedly noted -- can be severe.

Alabama GOP bylaws give the party "the right to deny ballot access to a candidate for public office" to any elected official who "either publicly participated in the primary election of another political party or publicly supported a nominee of another political party." ...

#22 | Posted by LampLighter at 2017-11-15 11:54 AM

Since Moore used to be a Democrat, couldn't this rule be used against him?

#23 | Posted by visitor_ at 2017-11-15 12:02 PM

@#23

Later in the article, there was mention of a time limit for the rules to apply. Perhaps Mr Moore is beyond the expiration of the rules.

#24 | Posted by LampLighter at 2017-11-15 12:08 PM

#22 amazing. Meanwhile these are the same goobers who will go on and on about the superiority of southern manners.

#25 | Posted by Sully at 2017-11-15 12:31 PM

"For me, the judge has 24 hours."

A couple of hours earlier:

"Sean, you have 24 hours to fix your mess."

#26 | Posted by Derek_Wildstar at 2017-11-15 12:37 PM

New footage of Moore outside of a mall:
youtu.be

#27 | Posted by deadseasquirrel at 2017-11-15 01:46 PM

Hannity is just as fake as the rest of them at Fox. He loses sponsors and his position changes. Glenn Beck summed up Fox while he was still with the company. "I could give a flying crap about the political process. We're an entertainment company"

#28 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2017-11-15 01:50 PM

We're an entertainment company"

#28 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce

Well, Faux News was kinda entertaining and a great source for late night comedy.

But, that was before Trump was elected.

Now it is just a sick joke.

#29 | Posted by donnerboy at 2017-11-15 02:00 PM

#20 | POSTED BY VISITOR_

Have to go to your Safe Space huh?

#30 | Posted by Sycophant at 2017-11-15 06:57 PM

Guess everyone has heard two more women have come forward today.

#31 | Posted by cbob at 2017-11-15 08:41 PM

Actually there are 4 more today. The Washington Post has two and AL.com has another two.

#32 | Posted by tonyroma at 2017-11-15 08:51 PM

Seriously? Wow.

#33 | Posted by cbob at 2017-11-15 08:53 PM

On Hannity's show tonight, the first 52 minutes were all on the sins of the Clintons.

Then he claimed he saved the Roy Moore commentary for the end...because he made the initial comment at the end last night, and this was "to be consistent in terms of where we put it in a program; it's important." As if he wasn't milking it for ratings the whole time.

Then he said "I don't rush to judgement."

He can't seem to open his mouth without lying.

#34 | Posted by Danforth at 2017-11-15 10:26 PM

By the end, Hannity hadn't called for him to drop out at all. Merely said the AL voters might need more time to get to the bottom of all this.

#35 | Posted by Danforth at 2017-11-15 10:29 PM

Then he said "I don't rush to judgement."
He can't seem to open his mouth without lying.

#34 | POSTED BY DANFORTH

Did you actually endure 52 minutes of Hannity's show?

Please let me know whether I should contribute to your GoFundMe account for your PTSD for being exposed to that or should I spend the same money to have you seek therapy for your submissive role in a dangerous ---------- situation.

Please, let me help you.

#36 | Posted by JeffJ at 2017-11-15 10:33 PM

"Did you actually endure 52 minutes of Hannity's show?"

God no. DVR. Hence my not posting live.

"or should I spend the same money to have you seek therapy for your submissive role in a dangerous ---------- situation."

Definitely choice B.

Mynx before Shrinks!

#37 | Posted by Danforth at 2017-11-15 10:37 PM

Wake up and smell the coffee!

#38 | Posted by TrueBlue at 2017-11-16 12:33 AM

Send your broken Keurigs to me. I need the pumps out of them.

#39 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2017-11-16 10:31 AM

If he's elected he won't be the skeeviest Senator current or past. Apparently Franken molested a sleeping woman and there's photographic evidence. It could be a problem if he switches parties.

#40 | Posted by visitor_ at 2017-11-16 12:32 PM

"Apparently Franken molested a sleeping woman and there's photographic evidence." - #40 | Posted by visitor_ at 2017-11-16 12:32 PM

Photograph evidence that shows shadows between Franken's hands and the flack jacket worn by Leeann Tweeden.

#41 | Posted by Hans at 2017-11-16 12:34 PM

#40; I don't understand how the actions of a popular democrat make Roy Moore's pedophilia or Hannity's insanity okay. Can you explain that one to me?

#42 | Posted by IndianaJones at 2017-11-16 12:42 PM

#43 | Posted by jpw at 2017-11-16 01:12 PM

Then I guess it's ok to fake molest sleeping women, but only if you're a D.

#44 | Posted by visitor_ at 2017-11-16 01:27 PM

"Fake molesting is worse than P-Grabbing!"

#45 | Posted by Corky at 2017-11-16 01:28 PM

Then I guess it's ok to fake molest sleeping women, but only if you're a D.

#44 | Posted by visitor_

Yup.

If you can't tell the difference between fake molesting in a funny photo, versus real molesting that a 30 year old does to teenagers at the mall he got banned from, you're probably dumb enough to vote for a con man for president.

#46 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2017-11-16 01:31 PM

"Then I guess it's ok to fake molest..." - #44 | Posted by visitor_ at 2017-11-16 01:27 PM

Just what exactly is "fake molest"?

"Fake" is defined as not genuine

So what you're saying is, "Then I guess it's ok if it is not genuine."

Do you ever stop and think before posting?

#47 | Posted by Hans at 2017-11-16 01:32 PM

#40 | Posted by visitor_

The only question really is if you're dumb enough to believe that, or if you're just so desperate to help the child molester that you're just hoping to trick others.

#48 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2017-11-16 01:36 PM

Do any of the women accusers have corroborating witnesses? It is all he said she said, from forty years ago? I'm asking because I don't know.

#49 | Posted by visitor_ at 2017-11-16 01:45 PM

I just looked at picture, he's touching her -----. Is that ok will you all?

#50 | Posted by visitor_ at 2017-11-16 01:48 PM

#49 | Posted by visitor_

You don't know because you get your news from republican propaganda sources.

Not that it will change your opinion or make you stop trying to deflect to unrelated stories.

But it's a start.

#51 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2017-11-16 01:50 PM

#41 | POSTED BY HANS

Now you're arguing for the fake moon landing.

#52 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2017-11-16 01:51 PM

I just looked at picture, he's touching her -----. Is that ok will you all?

#50 | Posted by visitor_

And there are millions of pictures of goofballs mooning people. Is that sexual assault?

You really are dumber than a brick aren't you?

#53 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2017-11-16 01:52 PM

"I just looked at picture, he's touching her -----." - #50 | Posted by visitor_ at 2017-11-16 01:48 PM

You looked at the picture that shows shadows between Franken's hands and the flack jacket worn by Leeann Tweeden?

That picture?

#54 | Posted by Hans at 2017-11-16 01:52 PM

"Now you're arguing for the fake moon landing." - #52 | Posted by admitted liar at 2017-11-16 01:51 PM

"Do sexual predators have others take humorous pictures of themselves in the act?" - #53 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2017-11-16 01:52 PM
Speak, it appears that visitor_ isn't the only one here "dumber than a brick".

#55 | Posted by Hans at 2017-11-16 01:54 PM

She also claims that Franken stuck his tongue in her mouth during a rehearsal.

But it isn't surprising that the "nuts and -----" crowd is unsympathetic.

#56 | Posted by Sully at 2017-11-16 01:55 PM

"Yes the women told people about it 40 years ago and they have corroborated their stories.
Not that it will make you realize your ignorance is a result of living in a bubble of propaganda."

I mean actual witnesses, not someone that heard someone say something. That's lot of accusers for no independent corroboration You know what they say about dragging a 100 bill through a trailer park. I heard they were offering a lot more than that.

#57 | Posted by visitor_ at 2017-11-16 01:55 PM

" I heard they were offering a lot more than that." - #57 | Posted by visitor_ at 2017-11-16 01:55 PM

You must have heard that from Bernie Bernstein.

#58 | Posted by Hans at 2017-11-16 01:57 PM

But it isn't surprising that the "nuts and -----" crowd is unsympathetic.
#56 | POSTED BY SULLY

I just enjoy the flying trapeze show Hans and Speaks are putting on.

I especially like Hans' triple back-flip with a half-gainer.

Impressive.

#59 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2017-11-16 01:58 PM

That picture?

#54 | POSTED BY HANS

Yep, it's a fake moon landing. You can see the smoke stacks, and an antennae from a '64 Nova.

#60 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2017-11-16 02:00 PM

I just enjoy the flying trapeze show Hans and Speaks are putting on.

I especially like Hans' triple back-flip with a half-gainer.

Impressive.

#59 | Posted by SheepleSchism

False equivalence is how we ended up with president con man.

You'd be arguing against it too if you had any sense.

#61 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2017-11-16 02:02 PM

"She also claims that Franken stuck his tongue in her mouth during a rehearsal." - #56 | Posted by Sully at 2017-11-16 01:55 PM

"I certainly don't remember the rehearsal for the skit in the same way, but I send my sincerest apologies to Leeann."
You must have missed that part.

#62 | Posted by Hans at 2017-11-16 02:03 PM

"Yep, it's a fake moon landing." - #60 | Posted by admitted liar at 2017-11-16 02:00 PM

Can't dispute the fact that you can see shadows between Franken's right hand and the flack jacket worn by Leeann Tweeden, and that his left hand isn't even touching at all.

#63 | Posted by Hans at 2017-11-16 02:06 PM

#63 | Posted by Hans

ANd that she was wearing a BULLET PROOF VEST!

Al is a comedian. The photo is a joke because you can't grab a ---- though a bullet proof vest.

But you have to have a brain to understand comedy.

#64 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2017-11-16 02:12 PM

"But you have to have a brain to understand comedy." - #64 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2017-11-16 02:12 PM

And the dearth of conservative comedians is testament to that, Speaks.

#65 | Posted by Hans at 2017-11-16 02:14 PM

You can 'see' the shadow under his fingertips? You got one of those CSI 3D image enhancers?

#66 | Posted by visitor_ at 2017-11-16 02:15 PM

#66 | Posted by visitor_

Can you see the BULLET PROOF VEST under his fingertips? YOu think you could successfully cop a feel through one of those dum dum?

#67 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2017-11-16 02:18 PM

So that behavior is acceptable to you?

#68 | Posted by visitor_ at 2017-11-16 02:22 PM

"You can 'see' the shadow under his fingertips?" - #66 | Posted by visitor_ at 2017-11-16 02:15 PM

You can't?

Right hand, pinky finger: Shadow follows outside of hand all the way to the tip of that finger.

Right hand, ring finger: Shadow follows to right under the tip of the finger.

Right hand, middle finger: Shadow follows to almost under the tip of the finger.

Perhaps you need to get your vision checked.

#69 | Posted by Hans at 2017-11-16 02:22 PM

"So that behavior is acceptable to you?" - #68 | Posted by visitor_ at 2017-11-16 02:22 PM

You mean, as you called it, "fake molest"?

Nope.

And neither does Franken:

Al Franken ‘ashamed' by broadcaster's sexual harassment allegations: ‘I feel disgusted with myself'

[snip] "I don't know what was in my head when I took that picture, and it doesn't matter. There's no excuse," he said. "I look at it now and I feel disgusted with myself. It isn't funny. It's completely inappropriate. It's obvious how Leeann would feel violated by that picture. And, what's more, I can see how millions of other women would feel violated by it -- women who have had similar experiences in their own lives, women who fear having those experiences, women who look up to me, women who have counted on me."

#70 | Posted by Hans at 2017-11-16 02:26 PM

Hans can also tell from the photo that Franken's tongue is not in her mouth.

#71 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2017-11-16 02:31 PM

So that behavior is acceptable to you?

#68 | Posted by visitor_

Humor? Yes. It's totally acceptable.

The french kiss is more questionable, even if they were rehearsing a scene.

#72 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2017-11-16 02:34 PM

"Hans can also tell from the photo that Franken's tongue is not in her mouth." - #71 | Posted by admitted liar at 2017-11-16 02:31 PM

When all else fails, lie.

#73 | Posted by Hans at 2017-11-16 02:42 PM

Man Moore can't even eaten Hannity now?

What a creep.

#74 | Posted by Tor at 2017-11-16 02:46 PM

Right hand, ring finger: Shadow follows to right under the tip of the finger.

Perhaps you need to get your vision checked.

You called me all kind of names for defending Moore's right to due process.

We have a PICTURE of this guy making a lewd joke and grabbing where her breasts would be under the body armour. Matter of fact, that's the old body armour that used plates. So he was touching her breast with his left hand. And there's no f*ck*ng shadow under fingers.

Really? Shadows?

#75 | Posted by boaz at 2017-11-16 02:47 PM

"And there's no f*ck*ng shadow under fingers." - #75 | Posted by pfc. boaz at 2017-11-16 02:47 PM

Sure there are, pfc. boaz. Why, you can even see the shadow of his head against the bulkhead of the plane. It all flows consistently with the source of the light.

I even provided the picture showing all that.

"Don't go too hard on him. Righties always see what they want to see, nothing else." - #43 | Posted by jpw at 2017-11-16 01:12 PM
Indeed.

#76 | Posted by Hans at 2017-11-16 02:52 PM

I need to get some rose colored D glasses. I

#77 | Posted by visitor_ at 2017-11-16 03:05 PM

All that is left is to decide whether she is a nut or a ----.

#78 | Posted by Sully at 2017-11-16 03:15 PM

"Hans sites Franken's sort of denial as proof that Tweeden is wrong about being accosted during rehearsal." - #78 | Posted by Sully at 2017-11-16 03:15 PM

No I don't.

#79 | Posted by Hans at 2017-11-16 03:19 PM

You called me all kind of names for defending Moore's right to due process.

WTF "due process" are you referring to? The statue of limitations has expired. So this will not be tried in a court of law.

It will be tried in the court of public opinion.

And if Roy, the young girl toy boy, manages to con Alabamans into voting for him he will be subjected to a Senate Ethics Probe. Especially if the Republicans go after Al Franken (and Dear Lord I hope they do!).

Because, regardless of the outcome (which I think Al would easily survive)it would be worth it to take down a creep like Roy.

#80 | Posted by donnerboy at 2017-11-16 03:20 PM

This is all nonsense.

Repubs are backing a child molester.

Instead of STOPPING their support of a child molester, they are trying to use the soviet technique of WHATABOUTISM to say a liberal comedian joking about grabbing ---- THROUGH BODY ARMOR is on the same level as child molestation.

#81 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2017-11-16 03:31 PM

Re#79 - then what was the point of #62? What about his a denial/non apology would make mentioning the incident wrong, as you were clearly trying to suggest?

Keep in mind, we will continue to be able to read your prior posts....

#82 | Posted by Sully at 2017-11-16 03:31 PM

"What about his a denial/non apology..." - #82 | Posted by Sully at 2017-11-16 03:31 PM

Non apology?

You might want to note that the word "apologies" is the plural form of the word "apology".

#83 | Posted by Hans at 2017-11-16 03:37 PM

I asked, is it acceptable?

"... It's totally acceptable." Imagine it's your mother, sister, spouse or daughter still acceptable?

#84 | Posted by visitor_ at 2017-11-16 04:54 PM

He's a US Senator for goodness sake.

#85 | Posted by visitor_ at 2017-11-16 04:55 PM

I asked, is it acceptable?

#84 | Posted by visitor_

Yes. If my mother, sister, or spouse is wearing body armor, comedians are free to joke about how it's impossible to grab their -----.

#86 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2017-11-16 05:29 PM

He's a US Senator for goodness sake.

#85 | Posted by visitor_

SO what? You voted for a sex predator for president. Suddenly you're easily offended and have zero tolerance for ethical violations of any level?

#87 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2017-11-16 05:30 PM

Drudge Retort Headlines

'I Have a Dream' (210 comments)

Trump Calls DACA 'Probably Dead,' Dodges Blame (96 comments)

Man Brought to U.S. at Age 10 Deported at 39 (82 comments)

Chelsea Manning Running for Senate (42 comments)

All Immigration Was Legal Before 1882 (37 comments)

Uninsured Rate Rising Under Trumpcare (36 comments)

Cotton, Perdue Keep Lying About Trump's S---hole (34 comments)

Bannon Subpoenaed in Mueller's Russia Investigation (26 comments)

The Humiliation of Aziz Ansari (23 comments)