Sunday, November 05, 2017

NBC: Mueller Has Enough to Indict the Flynns

Federal investigators have gathered enough evidence to bring charges in their investigation of President Donald Trump's former national security adviser and his son as part of the probe into Russia's intervention in the 2016 election, according to multiple sources familiar with the investigation. Michael T. Flynn, who was fired after just 24 days on the job, was one of the first Trump associates to come under scrutiny in the federal probe now led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller into possible collusion between Moscow and the Trump campaign. Mueller is applying renewed pressure on Flynn following his indictment of Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, three sources familiar with the investigation told NBC News.

Comments

Won't be surprised to see Flynn cut a deal to protect his son.

Lock him up. Lock him up.

#1 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2017-11-05 10:28 AM

How long are these people going to keep protecting Trump?

#2 | Posted by kudzu at 2017-11-05 10:31 AM

As long as they think he can pardon them.

#3 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2017-11-05 11:03 AM

The Flynns are 1st.

donnie dealmakers family is next.

I'll bet it's Kushner for money laundering.

#4 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2017-11-05 12:26 PM

"Who is Mike Flynn???"

-- donnie dealbreaker and every other republican

#5 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2017-11-05 12:34 PM

Lock'em up!

#6 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2017-11-05 12:53 PM

"I wonder why he isn't arresting Hillary Clinton and everyone who worked on her campaign.

That's where the real collusion took place."

#3 around 7 days ago.

#7 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2017-11-05 12:55 PM

youtu.be

"Thanks, Obama..."

-- donnie dealbreaker

#8 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2017-11-05 02:12 PM

I'm loving this.

Gang, it's the 17 best prosecutors in the country --- which pretty much makes them the best in the wide world --- against some idiots who thried their damnedest colluded with a hostile foreign government using their god damned facebook messenger.

The best is the morons here who post here and think they are going to somehow stop the whole thing by saying "Look over there, it's Elvis!" and then running the other way.

#9 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2017-11-05 02:16 PM

How long are these people going to keep protecting Trump?

#2 | Posted by kudzu at 2017-11-05 10:31 AMFlag: (Choose)FunnyNewsworthyOffensiveAbusive

As long as they think he can pardon them.

#3 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2017-11-

Each knowsTrump has no loyalty to give for loyalty. Best option is to cut deals now, with someone's word which is not toilet paper.

#10 | Posted by Zed at 2017-11-05 03:14 PM

Will Flynn fall on the grenade to protect junior or will he throw him under the bus?

#11 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2017-11-05 03:20 PM

#7 | POSTED BY MRSILENCEDOGOOD

I predict Flynn and Manafort ride on the bus with Mueller to Hillary's trial with the grenade.

#12 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2017-11-05 03:29 PM

#12 | POSTED BY SHEEPLESCHISM

And I predict that if Trump, Uday and Qusay, Paul Manafort, Mike Flynn, and Steve Bannon lined up shoulder to shoulder and dropped trou you would be on your knees puffing their horns like a circus seal.

Nullifidian would be in the corner quietly rubbing one out and waiting his turn.

#13 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2017-11-05 04:47 PM

#11 - I imagine that is the only reason why they both have not already been indicted. Sr is likely facing some very serious charges. If he can protect himself from spending the rest of his life in prison while keeping his son, who is a a new father, out of prison then he has strong incentive to cut a deal.

#14 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2017-11-05 05:35 PM

#13 Yeah, flagged abusive for the sexual stuff. MrSilenceDogood, I have met only one other person in my life with anger management issues like yours. We where friends for decades, even though he was sort of dangerous to be around. I'd seen him assault one other person, and he would commonly break things (like bend the steering wheel of his car like a taco) just due to minor incidents (like his car not starting). Then one day, he threatened my life because he thought I might make a play for a girl he had his eye on, just out of pure paranoia. That ended our friendship on the spot.

You remind me exactly of "that guy". Don't be "that guy". Take some anger management classes or something.

#15 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-05 06:00 PM

#15 is a PC ----- who needs a safe space.

#16 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2017-11-05 06:06 PM

"That's locker room talk. I mean, haven't you ever heard a locker room talk. I'm voting for him!"

"#13 Yeah, flagged abusive for the sexual stuff."

-- the same snowflake

#17 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2017-11-05 06:29 PM

#17 Look, I'm not getting into a flame war with you. The last time I tried to talk to you, you called me a "rapist-coddler" for thirty posts (and I still don't know why), and then you got banned. So, for your own sake, let it go.

Besides, the only person I like to flame war with is snoofy. He's sort of like... a combination of group therapy and a Rubik's Cube. And he's inexhaustible: the snoofy never ends! And you can't break him, his memeplex is perfectly indestructible! It's awesome!

#18 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-05 06:39 PM

#18 | POSTED BY HELIUMRAT AT 2017-11-05 06:39 PM | FLAG: this web site is all I've got...

#19 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2017-11-05 07:02 PM

MrSilenceDogood, I do get into deep, meaningful discussions with people on many web sites. This actually isn't my favorite left-wing website, for instance, because the Boss Monster occasionally cans my stories. But only this place has snoofy, and handful of other characters that I have come to know and love over the years. The DR is sort of like that old TV show "Friends", except you get to be in it.

You aren't actually illuminating, or even entertaining, in any way. You actually come across the internet as an actual stupid, angry jerk. Now I ask you, what has being a stupid angry jerk ever accomplished in the history of the world, one way or another?

So I mean, what is the point of talking to you?

You seriously need to re-evaluate your life, dude.

#20 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-05 07:33 PM

Confession:

I didn't read a line of that ****.

#21 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2017-11-05 07:42 PM

#21 Stay perfect.

#22 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-05 07:53 PM

Now I ask you, what has being a stupid angry jerk ever accomplished in the history of the world, one way or another? - #20 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-05 07:33 PM
You get to be president!

#23 | Posted by Avigdore at 2017-11-05 08:27 PM

#23 Perhaps thankfully, it doesn't appear that stupid people are caused any pain by their affliction, or our society would probably try to treat them with opioids.

Because that's pretty much the point we are at now.

#24 | Posted by HeliumRat at 2017-11-05 10:05 PM

Hrat, quit being a snowflake, man up son!
Quoting Kenneth "little man" Starr..... "Your boy is going to get rolled!"

#25 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2017-11-06 01:15 AM

Hillary Clinton, in the Pizza Shop Basement with the uranium. Oh wait, I thought we were talking about Hillary again. My bad.

#26 | Posted by chuffy at 2017-11-06 10:29 PM

JOHNNY

"Won't be surprised to see Flynn cut a deal to protect his son. '

Flynn knows enough incriminating information about the Trump campaign that he can bargain a deal for both himself AND his son providing they're both willing to sell their soul to Mueller.

It's amazing how sloppy these weasels turned out to be, isn't it?

#27 | Posted by Twinpac at 2017-11-07 12:31 AM

27- Surprising? Not really. Trump was a conman and criminal long before he team for office. He may not have been a mafia member but he did business with them and learned their ways. If anything has surprised me about all of it, it is how they have failed to recognize that these are not crimes you can buy your way out of. If they had recognized that then I imagine that wouldn't have been so careless in the coverup.

#28 | Posted by johnny_hotsauce at 2017-11-07 12:54 AM

They've done what they've wanted for all of their lives. No sense of realism, just an experience of easy rewards. Bush II was afflicted by it, so was Romney. Trump and his den are the worst. Too much money. It did none of them and none of us any good.

#29 | Posted by Zed at 2017-11-07 07:37 AM

JOHNNY

They were sloppy. Born of arrogance or ignorance, they were sloppy. All of them!

#30 | Posted by Twinpac at 2017-11-07 09:59 PM

Drudge Retort Headlines

Oxfam: World's Richest 1% Hoard 82% of the Wealth (162 comments)

Man Arrested in Threat Against CNN Employees (150 comments)

Senate Votes to End Shut Down (75 comments)

Russian Bots Blame Schumer For Shutdown (45 comments)

Blue States Are the Engine Driving Job Gains (38 comments)

China Winning in Scientific Productivity (32 comments)

Senators Used Talking Stick During Bipartisan Budget Talks (24 comments)

Doctor Living in U.S. Since Age 5 Faces Deportation (23 comments)