Sunday, April 16, 2017

Cleveland cops on Sunday were hunting a man who they believe shot and killed another person in a horrifying, Easter afternoon attack – that was brazenly broadcast live on Facebook.

Cleveland Police named the suspect as Steve Stephens, who claimed on Facebook "to have committed multiple other homicides which are yet to be verified." He is considered armed and dangerous and civilians are advised not to approach him. Authorities believe he may be driving a white or cream-colored SUV. Sources told FOX8 the vehicle was a Ford Fusion with temporary tags.

The Sunday shooting occurred just south of Interstate 90 in the Glenville neighborhood. Stephens also posted another video of himself talking on the phone about at least 13 other alleged murders he says he's committed. He said at one point he "messed up."

Comments

This -------- will get what's coming to him. They always do.

Now, watch in amazement as in this is the thread the same people who tell us that video of someone killing someone isn't good enough for a conviction on any other day will tells us that this guy needs to be executed without a trial because there is a video of him killing someone.

#1 | Posted by MrSilenceDogood at 2017-04-16 08:21 PM | Reply

Cleveland Police named the suspect as Steve Stephens...

Getting fired by Billy Idol must have sent him over the edge.

#2 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2017-04-16 11:33 PM | Reply

#6 What apathetic racist thing to say. That victim was grandpa on his way home from his daughters house who was doing nothing but walking home and was executed by a madman.

#7 | Posted by gracieamazed at 2017-04-17 12:50 PM | Reply

Pathetic is what I meant.

#8 | Posted by gracieamazed at 2017-04-17 12:51 PM | Reply

I made the mistake of watching the video. So tragic. The old man was walking home from Easter dinner with his children and grandchildren when the attacker stopped his car, got out, asked him to say his ex's name and then shot him. A completely random and senseless murder.

#10 | Posted by rcade at 2017-04-17 05:18 PM | Reply

#10 I can tell you I thought I saw it all in my life. This kept me up last night, just ill.

#11 | Posted by gracieamazed at 2017-04-17 05:20 PM | Reply

I can't watch it. I guess all that's left is for the killer to die in a hail of bullets.

#12 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2017-04-17 06:07 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Guns.
They keep us safe.

#13 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-04-17 06:37 PM | Reply

Congrats Snoofy, second place for the most asinine post on this thread. FYI First place was deleted. I pity you if that is all you could come up with.

#14 | Posted by gracieamazed at 2017-04-17 07:05 PM | Reply

Perhaps not surprinigly, I think the notion that guns keep us safe is utterly asinine.

Glad you picked up on that.

#15 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-04-17 07:15 PM | Reply

This thing about recording the crime you are committing is absolutely brilliant.

it really cuts down on crime investigation costs.

Darwin wins again!

#16 | Posted by kudzu at 2017-04-19 07:21 AM | Reply

I think the notion that guns keep us safe is utterly asinine.

#15 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

perhaps you haven't fully considered all the uses of a gun.....

1) to kill.
2) to kill more than one person at a shooting.
3) to kill animals and tin cans.

But, it's not all about killing. You can also kill with it!

#17 | Posted by kudzu at 2017-04-19 07:26 AM | Reply