Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) says he delivered a dossier to FBI Director James Comey late last year containing unverified claims that Russia had gathered compromising information on President-elect Donald Trump. "Late last year, I received sensitive information that has since been made public," McCain said in a statement on Wednesday. "Upon examination of the contents, and unable to make a judgement about their accuracy, I delivered the information to the Director of the FBI. That has been the extent of my contact with the FBI or any other government agency regarding this issue."

Liberal Blog Advertising Network

Comments

This is more fake news. Improperly released. Someone is trying to get back at trump and released these rumors. Its time for Trump to track down who did this and fire all of them.

#203 | POSTED BY TMASTER

Guess Trump has to fire McCain.

#1 | Posted by Sycophant at 2017-01-11 02:14 PM | Reply

Is anyone the least bit shocked to learn (once again) that Trump is a phreak?

#2 | Posted by moder8 at 2017-01-11 02:20 PM | Reply

SO.... the P-Grabbing is just trying to turn off the golden faucet?

I'm just trying to understand....

#3 | Posted by Corky at 2017-01-11 02:24 PM | Reply

McCain must be one of those Nazis Trump is talking about.

WHO could have possibly predicted that Trump would turn out to be such a joke?

#4 | Posted by Corky at 2017-01-11 02:27 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Good for Sen. McCain.

Now that Trump has decided CNN is fake news and that he wont take questions from them, are we to expect that every news agency that goes to press with Trump bad behavior reports will be censored by the ------------- P----grabber?

This is effectively threatening every news agency with news blackout relative to asking Trump any hard questions. He is trying to control the press.

Expect Trump sycophants to be very biggly in favor of censorship.

#5 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2017-01-11 02:47 PM | Reply

Fret not, seekers of honest, independent journalism.
There's always Talon News.

#6 | Posted by snoofy at 2017-01-11 02:50 PM | Reply

When Trump Media hits the airwaves, all news will be Trump Approved!

#7 | Posted by Corky at 2017-01-11 02:55 PM | Reply

Guess Trump has to fire McCain.

#1 | Posted by Sycophant at 2017

Well, as Donald has said, there have to be consequences.

Question: When Donald was potty trained and had an accident, did his mother rub his face in the pee to teach him a lesson?

#8 | Posted by Zed at 2017-01-11 02:56 PM | Reply

Are you saying Lil' Donnie had Mommy Issues?

media.glamour.com

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com

You know, I may enjoy the next 4 years better than I had originally thought.

#9 | Posted by Corky at 2017-01-11 03:01 PM | Reply

And here I thought that Donny was going to be a national embarrassment.

#10 | Posted by 726 at 2017-01-11 03:28 PM | Reply

Who's captured now, Orange Julius Seize-her?
--A certain vengeful Senator

#11 | Posted by catdog at 2017-01-11 04:26 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Who's captured now, Orange Julius Seize-her?
--A certain vengeful Senator

#11 | POSTED BY CATDOG AT 2017-01-11 04:26 PM | FLAG:

Et tu, Brute?

#12 | Posted by cbob at 2017-01-11 06:09 PM | Reply

Presiden Elect Mango said something to the effect that prisoners of war who are also victims of torture are not heroes (in his screwy universe). This coming from a chicken ---- who's daddy sent his stupid ass to "military school" because the all knowing one was "out of control" (likely daddy ran out of chumps to bribe). Then after "military school" DJT squandered all of that high priced "education" by staying at home to "fight VD"; rather than show the amateurs how to get it done.
I may not wholly agree with the Honorable Senator from Arizona but he may have tuned Mango up a little. Just a little.
Who's whose bitch now? Who's the bitch now?

#13 | Posted by b_al at 2017-01-11 07:04 PM | Reply

........PERVIDENT ELECT DONALD TRUMP.....has some SERIOUS psychic problems

#14 | Posted by 1947steamer at 2017-01-12 10:30 AM | Reply

#14 he has moral, ethical an massive problems with the truth; bigly Annnnnd something appears to have died on top of his head.

#15 | Posted by b_al at 2017-01-12 11:13 AM | Reply

Old,

"Now that Trump has decided CNN is fake news and that he wont take questions from them"

Good for him.

CNN stopped being a news agency long ago.

I've been noticing the last year the way all the camera personalities have been getting more and more blatant in their coverage of the election.

Point blank obviously pro Hillary and anti Trump.

I decided long ago to go elsewhere if I want real news.

It was about time someone said it.

Also, I saw the Editor-in-Chief of Buzzkill being interviewed by Chuck Dodd.

variety.com

I'd guess they've shot themselves in the foot too.

#16 | Posted by BillJohnson at 2017-01-12 07:02 PM | Reply

"CNN stopped being a news agency long ago...I decided long ago to go elsewhere if I want real news.."

Define "real news".

CNN was rated higher than NBC or FOX. And I am betting you, like most righty tighties, watch Fox and believe almost everything they say.

"At Fox and Fox News, 10 percent of the claims PunditFact has rated have been True, 11 percent Mostly True, 18 percent Half True, 21 percent Mostly False, 31 percent False and nine percent Pants on Fire. That means about 60 percent of the claims checked have been rated Mostly False or worse.

At MSNBC and NBC, 44 percent of claims have received a rating of Mostly False or worse.

And as for CNN? It has the best record among the cable networks, as 80 percent of of the claims rated are Half True or better."

www.politifact.com

#17 | Posted by donnerboy at 2017-01-12 07:21 PM | Reply

Donner,

"And I am betting you, like most righty tighties"

I'm not a righty.

I voted for Clinton and Obama but not Hillary.

Or to put it another way.

It's the people like me who put Trump in office.

Demoncrats might want to figure out what happened instead of assuming the election must have been was stolen.

Also, I don't watch Foxnews a great deal.

They're not my thing either.

I get most of my news on the Internet surfing around hitting a variety of sites.

Simply put, I voted for Trump because the idea of Hillary nominating justices was unbearable.

Personally, I have been disappointed with the Supreme Court as of late and the idea of more liberal judges had me very concerned.

I can see some important issues coming their way in the future and we need conservative judges on the Supreme Court.

#18 | Posted by BillJohnson at 2017-01-12 07:42 PM | Reply

Donner,

"Define "real news""

You got me there.

I would just say if I have no idea and can't tell what is the political persuasion of the person writing the piece, that's a good start.

#19 | Posted by BillJohnson at 2017-01-12 08:13 PM | Reply

"I'm not a righty.
I voted for Clinton and Obama but not Hillary."

Don't those three have very similar policies? I feel like "I am breaking ranks this election!" is too common a ploy to try to earn credibility in Online discussions not to find your little autobiographical aside a tad suspect...

#20 | Posted by DirkStruan at 2017-01-12 08:19 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Dirk,

Hell... I even voted for Kerry.

That took REAL dedication.

#21 | Posted by BillJohnson at 2017-01-12 08:31 PM | Reply

voted clinton, obama... then trump...

looks like someone got influenced by other people in their life... crappy people it seems.. haha ;)

#22 | Posted by klifferd at 2017-01-12 10:05 PM | Reply

The supreme court has been conservative for a while,

as of late disappointed, ensures more conservatives get in it.

hmmmm very very strange indeed. kinda like the "repeal obama care, but not aca" people.

#23 | Posted by klifferd at 2017-01-12 10:06 PM | Reply

So THAT'S how the GOP won... a multitude of lifelong democrats were clearly driven away by the nightmarish prospect of a CENTER-LEFT JUDICIARY! Makes perfect sense.

#24 | Posted by DirkStruan at 2017-01-13 03:44 AM | Reply