Thursday, December 01, 2016

It's been a little over 24 hours since Jennifer Boyle became Public Enemy #1 after video of her lodging a racist attack against two black employees at a Michaels store over a $1 bag and another of her berating a gay barista at a coffee shop in Boystown over a bottle of water made national headlines.
Related: Trump Voter Cries Discrimination During Tirade At Michaels Over $1 Bag
After being identified by online sleuths, Boyle immediately got busy scrubbing the internet of her existence. The former Human Resources employee deactivated her LinkedIn profile, set her Twitter profile to private, and disappeared from Facebook. But that wasn't enough to stop her from trending on social media. #JenniferBoyle cracked Twitter's list of Top 20 hashtags yesterday afternoon, and it doesn't appear to be letting up anytime soon.

Liberal Blog Advertising Network

Comments

"The former Human Resources employee"

nuf said.

#1 | Posted by danni at 2016-12-01 11:07 AM | Reply

See, Trump, and his merry band ran on the notion that the problem was that the PC thing was "ruining America".

Luckily that kind of civility is on the way out; Ms. Boyle and the Delta guy are now the new champions of "anti PC" movement. Can't you just feel America becoming Great again?

Remember, in real life, PC is nothing more than polite, civil behavior public behavior and consideration for one another's right to move about in our lives without the implicit threat of having to suffer public verbal attacks, humiliation, and derision from racist, homophobic and misogynist haters.

Welcome to Post-PC in Trump's America, where constitutionally protected public disrespect for a banner will be championed to the point of threatening deportation, but disrespect for human civility will be acceptable.

Wonder why all the -------- feel so free to act out in such un-American, antisocial, unchristian ways?

Anybody have an idea about why that might be?

#2 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2016-12-01 11:20 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

right on.

#3 | Posted by ichiro at 2016-12-01 11:25 AM | Reply

The way I see it Boyle is getting exactly what she wanted. Social media and the public are not being PC at all with her.

#4 | Posted by schmanch at 2016-12-01 11:38 AM | Reply

"Please, this is all made up"

- Trump lovers

By now I hope the point is made that you people are deplorables, HRC was right and you collectivized like a bunch of Commies to try to bring everyone down who were more civilized than you in an ignorant attempt to level the playing field. Your hypocrisy about everything and lack of any sort of moral consistency shows that you were exactly where you belong on the food chain and I for one refuse to capitulate one inch to you inbred pig-worshipers. Yes, the god you elevated is a pure pig of a person. The worst kind of bad. The laundry list is too long. I don't know of any serial killers with a wider variety of sociopathy than the person you worship.

You are scum still, even if your god tweets.

#5 | Posted by bocaink at 2016-12-01 11:50 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

I didn't see any videos in the link....

Did anyone actually click on the link? Or are they just guilty because Twitter says so.

I did find these...
www.youtube.com

Not sure, I watched the whole video, biggest waste of time, but I am not sure what people are complaining about. Is it the fact that she voted for Trump and criticized people doing a job? Meaning, did she say something racist or homophobic?

OR is this just a mob mentality? Someone titles it as Racist, and don't bother to look at the facts? I dont know, but I certainly don't hear any racist comments by her. I do here people say she should be discriminated against because she voted for Trump, is that what makes her a "racist homophobe"?

I am against racism and homophobic rants, like I have seen here be a number of posters. But I haven't heard or seen that in the videos.

What is strange is she did this both in Micheals and Peets. My only conclusion is her meds kicked in.

Ever see this episode of BlackMirror..

Is that where we are going?

#6 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2016-12-01 12:01 PM | Reply

#6, and as if by dog-whistle Mackris proves #5.

Mackris, thank you for being a Mackris. Thanks to you, any parent can take their little boy or girl under their wing, load up the DR nearly any given day, point and say: 'See Johnny/Jenny, that is what a Mackris is like, don't be a Mackris.'

#8 | Posted by bocaink at 2016-12-01 12:26 PM | Reply

Have mixed feelings about this.

On the one hand, its pretty obvious that she makes a habit of abusing people in retail jobs. And bullying people who you know can't fight back is real lowlife stuff. It is not a bad thing that someone who treats others like crap faces consequences for it.

#9 | Posted by Sully at 2016-12-01 12:37 PM | Reply

I guess the point that differentiates the two is that if she never had her Trumpling meltdown in Michaels berating employees who were only trying to make a living with profanity and racist comments, then no one would know who she is.

If, when asked if she would like to buy a bag for $1 she politely responded "no thank you" like a decent human being interacting with other human beings, then this all could have been avoided.

They are doing it for their own enjoyment.

Undoubtedly. Everyone loves to see the big ------- get taken down with their own actions. Movies are made about it.

Karma tends to be a bitch.

If this was 10 years ago she would have remained anonymous.

#10 | Posted by 726 at 2016-12-01 02:58 PM | Reply

Anyone interested can see both videos here:

www.rawstory.com

#11 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2016-12-01 03:01 PM | Reply

"I dont know, but I certainly don't hear any racist comments by her."

Calling two black store clerks "animals" seems racist to me.

#12 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2016-12-01 03:04 PM | Reply

"But there is something about the mob mentality that is off putting. People aren't piling on for justice. They are doing it for their own enjoyment. In a way, they are much like Boyle herself in that they are targetting someone who they perceive as being 'safe' to target."

People are ganging up on her online, yes, but in the store people mostly ignored her. (A few may have called the cops.) The store employees and the woman who videoed her all stayed calm. The online attacks are certainly more than she bargained for and seem over the top, but one of her former co-workers claims she was like this at work. If so, yikes. Karma really is a bitch.

#13 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2016-12-01 03:12 PM | Reply

#13 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2016-12-01 03:12 PM | Reply

If there are two videos of her doing it in public, then its totally believable to think this is how she behaves all the time.

I don't feel bad for her so much as I recognize online mob behavior for what it is.

Although I am sympathetic about the bag thing. I once took off my coat, laid it on the checkout counter, put all my groceries on top, wrapped the coat around it, tied it up by the arms and carried the whole bindle to my car like a hobo. Why because the store wanted me to pay 10 cents a bag but needed to know how many bags I would buy BEFORE bagging everything and for some reason there was no option to purchase additional bags if I bought too few. The bags were the size of freezer bags too. I would not abide by such a stupid policy on principle. Altough I was polite about the whole thing and the hobo act was mildly amusing to the staff.

#14 | Posted by Sully at 2016-12-01 03:44 PM | Reply

#-5 so much stupid in one little place.

Another emotional breakdown for the Bully of bullies.

Your getting tired and pathetic.

You don't realize you are Pogo.

#15 | Posted by Prolix247 at 2016-12-01 04:14 PM | Reply

Both can be bad.

Given the two incidents we saw on video, I have little doubt that she has been awful to people who serve her at stores for a long time. Something ain't right there.

#16 | Posted by rcade at 2016-12-01 05:10 PM | Reply

I say the title is the best oxymoronic retort of the year!

#17 | Posted by Prolix247 at 2016-12-01 10:05 PM | Reply

#18 | Posted by truthhurts at 2016-12-01 10:10 PM | Reply

I say Prolix is the best oxymoronic retorted of thee year.

#19 | Posted by bocaink at 2016-12-01 10:30 PM | Reply

Retorter of the year..autocorrect

#20 | Posted by bocaink at 2016-12-01 10:31 PM | Reply

I just gave Troofy a well deserved Newsworthy...well done.

#21 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2016-12-01 11:05 PM | Reply

"I feel bad for her because she likely has significant mental health issues. I hope she gets help."

She does seem like a troubled soul, but if she has a narcissistic personality disorder, for example, therapy is unlikely to help her, if she'd even consent to go. Most likely in her mind, she is not the one with the mental health issue.

#22 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2016-12-01 11:31 PM | Reply

I've been worried about twitter "justice" ever since jon lovitz used his account to shame some teenagers for being anti semitic.

This new world of online mobs bothers me.

#23 | Posted by Alexandrite at 2016-12-01 11:36 PM | Reply

This new world of online mobs bothers me.

Ain't that the truth. Even more disconcerting to me is the regulatory reactions of some European governments to the stupid. That stuff tends to start showing up over here a few years later.

#24 | Posted by et_al at 2016-12-01 11:48 PM | Reply

Just came across this story:

A photo of a 4-year-old with Hillary Clinton was used as a disgusting meme. Her mom fought back.

www.washingtonpost.com

According to the article, this tactic of strangers using a child's photo for their own politic means is not an isolated incident.

#25 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2016-12-02 12:00 AM | Reply

The ADL sent a take-down notice to the originating sites and, soon after, it disappeared from the Internet.

The system worked, cool.

#26 | Posted by et_al at 2016-12-02 12:48 AM | Reply

"Pantsuit Nation, the Facebook group of more than 3 million that started as a secret pro-Clinton page."

What do you freaks like wear pant suits and hillary mask and like meet up with each other for some hot steamy pantsuit sex?

#27 | Posted by PunchyPossum at 2016-12-02 03:50 AM | Reply

Don't judge us until you've walked a mile in our pantsuits.

#28 | Posted by rcade at 2016-12-02 09:46 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

# 20 - you stuttering retard.

Barron,

#29 | Posted by Prolix247 at 2016-12-02 10:40 PM | Reply

# 20 - you stuttering retard.
Barron,

#29 | POSTED BY PROLIX247 AT 2016-12-02 10:40 PM | FLAG: I have no flag for this level of duh....do you know what autocorrect means?

#30 | Posted by bocaink at 2016-12-03 01:21 AM | Reply