Tuesday, November 29, 2016

The numbers listed on Florida's official website couldn't spell it out more clearly. The state lists 9,580,489 people as having voted in the 2016 election in total. But a different page of Florida's same official website lists just 9,420,039 people as having voted for President.

Liberal Blog Advertising Network

Comments

Trump's lead dropped several thousand leading up to Michigan's recount, and officials in Wisconsin are giving conflicting explanations as to why nearly 5000 extra votes were initially tabulated for DJT.

www.palmerreport.com

#1 | Posted by Danforth at 2016-11-29 01:51 AM | Reply

And in Michigan, 87,000 went to the polls, voted for the down ballot candidates...but didn't vote for President.

Curiouser and curiouser.

www.palmerreport.com

#2 | Posted by Danforth at 2016-11-29 01:54 AM | Reply

Don't you feel just plain stupid, or are you really THAT butt hurt that Trump won, and none of your fairly tales or "evidence" of voting irregularities don't mean a damn thing to anyone, especially President Donald Trump. You and Tony Roma need a long vacation together where you can console each other with gluten-free cookies and therapy margaritas.

#3 | Posted by cookfish at 2016-11-29 07:04 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

"So what if the election was fraudulent, Trump still wins like it or not."

Trump supporters.

Crooks defending a crook.

#4 | Posted by danni at 2016-11-29 08:41 AM | Reply

Even with the dead and repeat voters Hillary couldnt eek out a win.

#5 | Posted by aescal at 2016-11-29 08:49 AM | Reply

This happens every year, many people leave their ballots blank. Hillary should petition to force them to vote and vote for her!

Then do recount.

#6 | Posted by daniel_3 at 2016-11-29 10:06 AM | Reply

I only voted down ticket and not for President and I am sure many others withheld their consent to accept these two clowns as President.

Fraud is for people who cannot accept defeat.

Hillary included...

#7 | Posted by Prolix247 at 2016-11-29 10:26 AM | Reply

"Don't you feel just plain stupid, or are you really THAT butt hurt that Trump won"

Not at all; in fact, I'm sure the recounts won't change the outcome.

I'm simply proving how hypocritical today's Republicans are: whipped up over virtually non-existent in-person voter fraud, yet uninterested when actual election fraud occurs, and at many multiples of all in-person voter fraud ever prosecuted because...well, IOKIYAR.

Same on lots of issues, including family values, budget deficit worries, Foundation self-dealing, destroying e-mails...all yuuuuuuuuge issues when it's a Dem, but when it's Trump, he gets a pass, bigly.

#8 | Posted by Danforth at 2016-11-29 10:47 AM | Reply

"Fraud is for people who cannot accept defeat."

Sounds like the folks who added ~5000 phantom votes for DJT.

#9 | Posted by Danforth at 2016-11-29 10:48 AM | Reply

It is funny to me that Hillary supporters automatically assume that any cheating these "irregularities" evidence was done by Trump. Who had decades worth of connections and the full backing of the current establishment? Who raised more money to throw around? Who's campaign was already caught conspiring with party heads against the competition during the primaries?

The GOP and Trump certainly aren't above cheating either but this assumption that the party and candidate that was already caught cheating couldn't be the source of "irregularities" seems purposefully ill thought out.

#10 | Posted by Sully at 2016-11-29 11:56 AM | Reply

Voting Irregularities: 160K didn't vote for Prez in FL…

One of my parents left the presidential vote bubbles blank, so now we only have 159,999 presidential non-voters left unexplained.

#11 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2016-11-29 12:10 PM | Reply

Curiouser and curiouser.

It's called "undervotes," dummy. It ain't new and it ain't unusual. Are you and that screaming siren, Palmer, as curious about the near 500k undervotes in CA? www.washingtonpost.com

#12 | Posted by et_al at 2016-11-29 12:45 PM | Reply

Crazy to assume that all the irregularities would have been Clinton votes. Which most that are complaining are doing. Plus irregularities happen every election cycle, look at the non-presidential elections too they happen a lot.

#13 | Posted by PinkyanTheBrain at 2016-11-29 02:22 PM | Reply

How unusual. Unbelievable, in fact. I can't see this as a really plausible result minus hanky-panky. Something happened when I started hearing news claim that "people are lying at exit polls", and I thought "bull". It is clear that this election has been stolen again by a "Republican".

#14 | Posted by redlightrobot at 2016-11-29 04:54 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Here's another opinion of much humor - Pentagon security video footage of the false flag terrorist attacks of September 11th will implicate the United States government and joint military administration at it's highest levels in the mass murder coverup. It will never be willingly released and so they remain infesting both DC and the Pentagon. But would President Trump be willing to bypass the records bureaus illegal withholding of time-released Freedom of Information Act-available data?

It really sucks that Bill Maher has guests who continue to repeat the lies about Arab hijackers to justify their fear of current Islamic challenges without any contest.

I find gauging many of these forbidden issues is crucial in determining our factual direction and not the facade of our governance. If Trump were serious we'd have Convar information made public. Can he be petitioned into factually doing what Obama refused to do? I wonder if he will decriminalize marijuana ignoring fraudulent institutional sciences? That would mean legitimate therapeutic competition to oncology and the beginning of the end for that disgusting, inhumane facade of radiotherapy, chemotherapy and their needless surgical exploration. Could we in fact be looking at a gift horse with a golden combover?

#15 | Posted by redlightrobot at 2016-11-29 10:08 PM | Reply

A buddy called a couple of nights ago who I hand't talked to in a few months. He fell into this category as did both of my parents and my wife's parents.

It happens.

Trump won. I know it sucks but get used to it.

#16 | Posted by JeffJ at 2016-11-30 10:48 AM | Reply

Trump won. I know it sucks but get used to it.

Posted by JeffJ at 2016-11-30 10:48 AM | Reply

Where was this attitude when Obama won in 2008???

#17 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2016-11-30 11:19 AM | Reply

Did you see me posting threads questioning whether or not Obama actually won the election in '08?

#18 | Posted by JeffJ at 2016-11-30 11:21 AM | Reply

Posted by JeffJ at 2016-11-30 11:21 AM | Reply

No but you've tried to undermined everything he did. About the same thing.

#19 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2016-11-30 11:24 AM | Reply

I opposed Stimulus and laid out my reasons why.

I opposed Cap and Trade (didn't pass the Senate) and laid out my reasons why.

I opposed Dodd-Frank and laid out my reasons why.

I opposed ACA and laid out my reasons why.

When Obama did something I agreed with, or did something that sounded good, I gave props. Remember the partisan fighting over the Giffords shooting? Obama gave a very good, unifying speech that put both sides at ease. It was one of the only times he lived up to his hype regarding bringing us all together. Same thing for normalizing relations with Cuba. I thought it was a good idea at the time. Now, not so much as nothing in Cuba has changed. But I gave him props at the time.

#20 | Posted by JeffJ at 2016-11-30 11:36 AM | Reply

"When Obama did something I agreed with, or did something that sounded good, I gave props."

Agreed. When UBL got smoked in Pakistan...that is literally something that would have never happened under GWB. I was pleasantly floored his handlers let him do it.

#21 | Posted by madbomber at 2016-11-30 06:28 PM | Reply

It's called "undervotes," dummy.
#12 | POSTED BY ET_AL

ALL of them, PLUS the Jill Stein votes, belong to Hillary! FACT!

#22 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2016-11-30 06:41 PM | Reply

are you really THAT butt hurt that Trump won?

Yes, Prof. Danforth is really THAT butt hurt...

#23 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2016-11-30 06:53 PM | Reply