Sunday, November 27, 2016

Here we are, folks! The second book written by yours truly. Search Amazon for the same title if you want the Kindle edition, the pages are not yet merged. I'm not great at advertising.

Comments

Still not for kids! There's only one deviant sex scene as compared to what.. thirty in the first? but it's a doozy.

ALSO: Book One has been updated with a new cover and now features EDITING! Update your free copies and enjoy.

And uhh.. buy this new one.

#1 | Posted by soheifox at 2016-11-27 10:01 PM | Reply

Good luck, hope it does well.

#2 | Posted by tonyroma at 2016-11-27 10:02 PM | Reply

It occurs to me I PROBABLY should have just linked www.dogandspider.com instead of the way I did.

#3 | Posted by soheifox at 2016-11-27 10:12 PM | Reply

awesome! when's the tour? :)

#4 | Posted by ichiro at 2016-11-27 10:38 PM | Reply

Sorry I clicked, thought it was Rogers.

#5 | Posted by bocaink at 2016-11-28 02:30 AM | Reply

Sorry I clicked, thought it was Rogers.

#5 | POSTED BY BOCAINK AT 2016-11-28 02:30 AM | FLAG:

Gosh, your comments are always so insightful and relevant to topics at hand. You never just type stupid ---- and click post without thinking.

You are a true asset to any site you visit. Rogers should pay you for blessing us with your presence.

#6 | Posted by soheifox at 2016-11-28 02:44 AM | Reply | Funny: 3

I hope it sells well, best of luck with it.

#7 | Posted by PunchyPossum at 2016-11-28 03:26 AM | Reply

Quite an accomplishment.
Congratulations!

#8 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2016-11-28 07:41 AM | Reply

Good luck to ya!

#9 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2016-11-28 11:02 AM | Reply

I did check out the reviews of your previous book.

"The sex was a bit graphic and frequent for my taste and I admit to skimming some of those parts"

"While it did have a comic book feel there were a few sex scenes that make it definitely an all adult novel"

#10 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2016-11-28 11:12 AM | Reply

Congrats and ignore MaryTylerCainck, I did right after the election and it made the DR a much better place for me.

#11 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2016-11-28 02:33 PM | Reply

Congrats.
You're still a badge bunny, the dummy that posted your wedding photos, and the tool that bragged about seeing your wife's -----.

#12 | Posted by 101Chairborne at 2016-11-28 02:44 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

You're really only missing the chilling Tales from Ann Arbor, other than that, not much.

#13 | Posted by LIVE_OR_DIE at 2016-11-28 02:46 PM | Reply | Funny: 3 | Newsworthy 1

#10 | POSTED BY LFTHNDTHRDS AT 2016-11-28 11:12 AM | REPLY | FLAG

It was an integral part of their beginning. It's not important anymore, that's why there's only one in book two. I'd be surprised if there was any graphic, ugly sexual encounters at all in later books.

#14 | Posted by soheifox at 2016-11-28 05:14 PM | Reply

How can I figure out if my Kindle auto-updated the e-book or not?

It has been awhile since I spedread through it, but I skimmed a few bookmarked sections when I got home and came up with this question:

Does Nick have four ears or two? I could be misremembering but originally I thought he only had canine ears, then in the first encounter with the Virus (dog-eared by me as First Date/First Virus), the book mentions "his extra set of ears, canine as they were." Trying to refresh the mental image of what that would look like...

Sohe- I'm really impressed and commend you on your ability to put words to paper, it has always been a challenge for me to get beyond 2k-5k words on a self-slected casual subject. [Thus, I operate a subject-focused hobby blog away from this political blog.] The vastness of an empty page doesn't help my skiddish muse either 😓 lol.

#15 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2016-11-28 05:37 PM | Reply

Well look at the "cover". If you see a spider and just the book title? Not updated. The proper cover is a C64 image of a spider in a TV and Dog and Spider Private Investigations : Book One" on it. He has four ears, human and canine.

townparkradio.com(1).jpg

townparkradio.com

townparkradio.com

Assorted fanart above. It's pretty decent, gets the idea.

#16 | Posted by soheifox at 2016-11-28 06:48 PM | Reply

Ignore the first link, it's malformed

#17 | Posted by soheifox at 2016-11-28 06:48 PM | Reply

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!

#18 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2016-11-28 09:52 PM | Reply

Wanna hear a funny? Book one is suddenly selling again. book two? One copy.

#19 | Posted by soheifox at 2016-11-28 10:20 PM | Reply

Also: Help me out Rogers! it costs you nothin'. Give me a better blurb and front page this, please?

Marketing has always been my weak point. It took me like 30 hours just to try to ask you to help me out.

#20 | Posted by soheifox at 2016-11-28 10:22 PM | Reply

Check your sales now sohe ;)

you gave me book 1 so I figure 2.99 is fair for 2 books.

My kindle is dead per usual so I can't read it yet but I'll start it tomorrow and give you another review after I finish it.

#21 | Posted by TaoWarrior at 2016-11-28 10:38 PM | Reply

#21 | POSTED BY TAOWARRIOR AT 2016-11-28 10:38 PM | REPLY | FLAG

Much obliged.

#22 | Posted by soheifox at 2016-11-28 10:49 PM | Reply

also: did you know that amazon now has a desktop app, as well as Android, Linux and iCrap? You're no longer limited to an actual Kindle device, and I think Amazon was right to make that choice.

#23 | Posted by soheifox at 2016-11-28 10:50 PM | Reply