Monday, November 28, 2016

Delta Airlines has apologized after a male passenger caused a disruption during a flight from Atlanta to Allentown, Pennsylvania, last Tuesday. In video capturing the incident, the man stood up and started sounding off on his support of President-elect Donald Trump. "Donald Trump baby!" the man yelled to the rest of the passengers, adding, "We got some Hillary bitches on here? Come on, baby. Trump! That's what I thought. That's what I'm talking about." The man has been banned permanently from flying on Delta.

Liberal Blog Advertising Network

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

About what I expect from your average Trump supporter. Truly disappointed in Delta.

Comments

A false flag I'm sure.

Trump supporters never act like this.

#1 | Posted by jpw at 2016-11-27 07:30 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

BTW I'm kind of pissed Yahoo! didn't include a picture of that yokel dumbass' face to make him famous.

#2 | Posted by jpw at 2016-11-27 07:30 PM | Reply

I posted this after Galaxiepete from Time. theres a video of it embedded in the story.

#3 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2016-11-27 08:04 PM | Reply

I remember the good old days before 9/11 when one could yell back at this ogre to shut the hell up and sit his drunk ass down, and it'd all be forgotten by the time you landed at your destination.

#4 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2016-11-27 08:12 PM | Reply

somebody shoulda grabbed him by ----- and shut him up.

#5 | Posted by ichiro at 2016-11-27 09:29 PM | Reply

Ah yes indeed - the 'golden age' of air travel... Pre-9/11...

#6 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2016-11-27 11:54 PM | Reply

"Trump supporters are never obnoxious ------"

- A number of DR mouth-breathers that will diminish week-by-week as the disaster known as Trump unfolds.

#7 | Posted by bocaink at 2016-11-28 02:22 AM | Reply

Why do Trump voters feel the need to self-identify as such in public places? A friend of mine was at our local deli the second Sat. after the election when some guy came in and announced to everyone waiting in line that he was a Trump voter. My friend said no one responded. I'm glad I wasn't there because I probably would have been the idiot who said something and got him all riled up. Note to self: Don't be an idiot if you find yourself in that situation. These folks are looking for a fight; don't give them what they want. Ah, looks like I just answered my own question.

#8 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2016-11-28 02:45 AM | Reply

GAL

As my ol' grandpappy used to say ~ "Never argue with an idiot. You'll lose every time."

In my travels I encounter the near identical situation you described. I just respond with a look of amused derision.

#9 | Posted by Twinpac at 2016-11-28 04:05 AM | Reply

That guy just needed to announce to the entire plane that he is an a*****e. Most Trump supporters are.

#10 | Posted by danni at 2016-11-28 08:47 AM | Reply

No inconveniencing the white man. better he inconvenience the entire plane.

Sick country

#11 | Posted by fresno500 at 2016-11-28 12:40 PM | Reply

#6 | POSTED BY DANNI AT 2016-11-28 08:47 AM | REPLY | FLAG:

To be honest, unless you saw him roll coal or the truck nuts on his 4x4 they tend to blend in. This guy is doing everyone on the plane a public service. Of course he could have done it in a less offensive way by wearing a made in Gyyyynna red hat.

#12 | Posted by 726 at 2016-11-28 12:48 PM | Reply

if he said hello to his family on the phone in arabic however, he would have been kicked off the plane.

#13 | Posted by klifferd at 2016-11-28 02:48 PM | Reply

#8 | POSTED BY GAL_TUESDAY AT 2016-11-28 02:45 AM | FLAG:

Heard this same story over and over from different people.

#14 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2016-11-28 04:20 PM | Reply

What a shmuck. I hope they place him on the 'no fly' list for all airlines.

#15 | Posted by moder8 at 2016-11-28 04:23 PM | Reply

Only a Trump deplorable could become angrier after winning the election. What quality people Trump has brought out from under their rocks and bridges!

#16 | Posted by rcade at 2016-11-28 04:47 PM | Reply

If this hillbilly lives in the Atlanta area he just made his life much more inconvenient and expensive if he does any travel by air. Sure, there are a couple of airlines that fly out of here but Delta is the vast majority of flights in and out. He'll end up flying to NYC by way of Missoula on Bob's Airline and Pastry Company.

#17 | Posted by Reagan58 at 2016-11-28 04:58 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#16. See Below:

If You Tell Me You Are Supporting Trump, I Already Know Seven Things About You

1. You want to be ruled, not governed.
2. You have no class.
3. You are definitely not someone to do business with
4. You are either a racist, or at best, have no problem with racism.
5. You have an issue with women
6. You aren't really Christian.
7. You don't believe in the Constitution.

www.dailykos.com

#18 | Posted by Reagan58 at 2016-11-28 04:59 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

Ironic, this is equivalent to the height of political discourse by well over half the conservatives here.

#19 | Posted by Sycophant at 2016-11-28 06:01 PM | Reply

The best thing you can do when this situation is point and laugh at them.
These hilljacks hate to be embarrassed.

#20 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2016-11-29 03:29 PM | Reply

The best thing you can do when this situation is point and laugh at them.
These hilljacks hate to be embarrassed.
#20 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2016-11-29 03:29 PM

I dunno about that. They seem to feed off attention, but lack comprehension of shame. It's hard to judge his political savvy. This dude must have been sheets to the wind to screw up so badly after going through boarding. I'm with et_al - just yell at him to shut it down and finish the flight. He's not with the American ISIS just yet, but obviously Allentown is their recruiting center, per logic, and daisy cutters are a handsome option to putting actual people in harms way.

In fact, what people don't realize is that "Hillary Bitches" is the new n-bomb. I wear my pantsuit with pride.

#21 | Posted by redlightrobot at 2016-11-29 05:34 PM | Reply

Why do Trump voters feel the need to self-identify as such in public places?
#8 | POSTED BY GAL_TUESDAY

Because they have no platform other than to piss people off. Now that they've become sore winners, they don't know what to do.

#22 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2016-11-30 05:32 AM | Reply

Gelded president.

Goods luc k with that wall thingie

#23 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2016-11-30 07:53 AM | Reply

Why do Trump voters feel the need to self-identify as such in public places?
#8 | POSTED BY GAL_TUESDAY

#22 | POSTED BY TFDNIHILIST

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

#24 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2016-11-30 11:03 AM | Reply