Friday, November 25, 2016

A campaign watchdog group filed a complaint with federal election officials that alleges Stephen Bannon -- recently named one of Donald Trump's top White House advisers -- may have gotten paid illegally during Trump's campaign by pro-Trump billionaires. ... At issue are payments of nearly $200,000 that a super PAC called Make America Number 1 made to a company tied to Bannon. On Aug. 17, Bannon left his post as chairman of Breitbart News and became the Trump campaign's CEO. Available FEC filings show the campaign didn't pay Bannon a salary. Larry Noble, General Counsel for the Campaign Legal Center, said he believes the super PAC covertly paid Bannon for his campaign work through his moviemaking company. ... "This is further evidence in support of the allegation in our FEC complaint that the Make America Number 1 super PAC was making illegal in-kind contributions to the Trump Campaign by paying compensation to Steve Bannon through Glittering Steel while he was working for the campaign," he told The Daily Beast.

Liberal Blog Advertising Network

Comments

First, of all I believe Mr. Trump is too smart to make a false move and give the enemy ammunition.
Second, I believe the democrats-extreme is on a made-up witch hunt.

#1 | Posted by dockolb at 2016-11-25 05:38 PM | Reply

First, of all I believe Mr. Trump is too smart to make a false move

#1 | Posted by dockolb at 2016-11

Whereas I believe there's no evidence to date to think that Donald thinks any rules apply to him.

But I imagine you're a lifetime member of the Cult of Fuhrer genius

#2 | Posted by Zed at 2016-11-25 05:53 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

I believe that Drumpf honestly believes that he can lie/cheat/steal/commit sexual assault and get away with it, as we have seen over and over!

Witch hunt? Like 12 Benghazi investigations? Like the email investigation? Projection much?

#3 | Posted by _Gunslinger_ at 2016-11-25 05:54 PM | Reply

"Drain the swamp," 我的屁股!!

#6 | Posted by e1g1 at 2016-11-25 06:39 PM | Reply

But I imagine you're a lifetime member of the Cult of Fuhrer genius

#2 | Posted by Zed at 2016-11-25 05:53 PM | Reply | Flag:

Years ago I was looking for a far right group to identify with. I have found a group,the alt right, that closely identifies with my political leanings as far as the direction I think America should be taking at this point in time.

You are going to have to deal with it now because it is the newest political agenda in the United States. It is not going away.

rwd

#7 | Posted by rightwingdon at 2016-11-25 06:47 PM | Reply

Second, I believe the democrats-extreme is on a made-up witch hunt.

Stephen Bannon is worth 10 million dollars. He doesn't need to put himself out there over a paltry 200k.

rwd

#8 | Posted by rightwingdon at 2016-11-25 06:50 PM | Reply

7 | Posted by rightwingdon

Oh, so you're a fascist after all; thinking it safe to come out of the closet at last.

You have my pity, and my contempt.

#9 | Posted by Zed at 2016-11-25 06:52 PM | Reply

#8 | Posted by rightwingdon at 2016

And Herman Goering never really needed to steal art.

#10 | Posted by Zed at 2016-11-25 06:53 PM | Reply

You are going to have to deal with it (fascism) now because it is the newest political agenda in the United States. It is not going away.

#7 | Posted by rightwingdon

Not by itself. It'll have to be put down like a rabid dog. Like 1945.

#11 | Posted by Zed at 2016-11-25 06:54 PM | Reply

We can just refer to you as RIGHTWINGDON the Nazi now, can't we?

#12 | Posted by Zed at 2016-11-25 06:56 PM | Reply

Watchdog: Bannon Paid Illegally on Trump Campaign

FTA - A campaign watchdog group filed a complaint with federal election officials that alleges Stephen Bannon may have gotten paid illegally during.

This is what Trump is talking about, irresponsible lying journalism.

rwd

#13 | Posted by rightwingdon at 2016-11-25 06:57 PM | Reply

This is what Trump is talking about, irresponsible lying journalism.

#13 | Posted by rightwingdon at 2016

Nazi.

#14 | Posted by Zed at 2016-11-25 06:59 PM | Reply

What is Rightwing Don, the Nazi, doing on a website dedicated to democracy?

#15 | Posted by Zed at 2016-11-25 07:02 PM | Reply

We can just refer to you as RIGHTWINGDON the Nazi now, can't we?

#12 | Posted by Zed at 2016-11-25 06:56 PM | Reply | Flag

You could but it just wouldn't be true now would it. It boggles my mind the depths the left will go to slander someone that doesn't conform to their way of thinking.

rwd

#16 | Posted by rightwingdon at 2016-11-25 07:03 PM | Reply

What is Rightwing Don, the Nazi, doing on a website dedicated to democracy ?

#15 | Posted by Zed at 2016-11-25 07:02 PM | Reply | Flag

Reading posts about this recent election this site is about as far away as a website dedicated to democracy as there is.

LOL

rwd

#17 | Posted by rightwingdon at 2016-11-25 07:06 PM | Reply

#17 | Posted by rightwingdon at

Then its a place that any fascist should feel very comfortable in.

#18 | Posted by Zed at 2016-11-25 07:09 PM | Reply

#16 | Posted by rightwingdon at 2016

You just described yourself as being an Alt Right fascist.

You are entitled to neither liking or respect. Better find a beer hall and plan a putsch or something to take out your frustrations.

#19 | Posted by Zed at 2016-11-25 07:11 PM | Reply

The alt right is not welcome here.

#20 | Posted by rcade at 2016-11-25 07:25 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

...group filed a complaint with federal election officials that alleges Stephen Bannon may have gotten paid illegally.

"May"

This article must be some of that "fake news" which is apparently trendy nowadays.

#22 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2016-11-25 09:29 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

The alt right is not welcome here.

#20 | POSTED BY RCADE

It sucks, but they kinda have a voice now,don't they?

#23 | Posted by memyselfini at 2016-11-26 02:45 AM | Reply

Ok, so anything HRC is alleged to have done is "gospel truth" (even where there is no evidence to back it up), but things Trump has actually been found to have done, or actually admitted having done is BS? WOW!

#24 | Posted by WhoDaMan at 2016-11-26 01:00 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

It sucks, but they kinda have a voice now,don't they?

#23 | Posted by memyselfini

Ironically, more of a voice than liberals to on alt-right sites. For them, speech is free only if it agrees with their beliefs.

#25 | Posted by WhoDaMan at 2016-11-26 01:02 PM | Reply

than liberals DO.

#26 | Posted by WhoDaMan at 2016-11-26 01:10 PM | Reply

I hear RWD's stubby little moustache is growing in nicely.

#27 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2016-11-27 12:26 PM | Reply

that is today's reality.
it's been under construction for quite some time.

#28 | Posted by ichiro at 2016-11-27 02:10 PM | Reply

So?

-The Party of Laws.

#29 | Posted by 726 at 2016-11-27 07:14 PM | Reply

rather, i should say: deconstruction.

#30 | Posted by ichiro at 2016-11-27 09:12 PM | Reply