Sunday, October 16, 2016

Katty Kay, BBC: No one's ever said my microphone should be cut before, so when Ben Carson suggested I should be shut up after I asked him if he thought the women accusing Donald Trump of sexual abuse were lying, I was a bit flabbergasted. It sounded almost Soviet. Let's be clear about what happened. I asked Carson, a surrogate for Trump, a simple yes/no question. He refused to answer. When I pushed him he asked not once but twice that the program shut off my mic. All I wanted was an answer -- what I got was a ridiculous demand for censorship.

Liberal Blog Advertising Network

Comments

Cut off her microphone, then lock her up.

#1 | Posted by Zed at 2016-10-16 12:08 PM | Reply

#WLDM

#2 | Posted by northguy3 at 2016-10-16 01:10 PM | Reply

Carson woke up from his narcoleptic coma long enough to tell that woman to shut up.

The GOP. Where women birth babies. Not ask questions of a man.

#3 | Posted by ClownShack at 2016-10-16 01:34 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Interestingly. Once the man in the room asks the question. Carson answers him.

America. Where men are men. And women should shut up.

#4 | Posted by ClownShack at 2016-10-16 01:39 PM | Reply

But. Let's be real. Every single red blooded American has thought to themselves, "Is she ever gonna shut up?", at some point or other in our lives.

#5 | Posted by ClownShack at 2016-10-16 01:40 PM | Reply

Carson is still butthurt about being the wrong color to be Drumpf's VP. Which was a bad decision, because orange and black are really popular at Halloween.

#6 | Posted by northguy3 at 2016-10-16 01:41 PM | Reply

I still don't understand what happened with Carson.

He stayed awake long enough to sell his books.

Then dropped out before Iowa?

Or Cruz announced he dropped out? And so he did??

#7 | Posted by ClownShack at 2016-10-16 01:48 PM | Reply

Once the man in the room asks the question. Carson answers him.
America....women should shut up.

#4 | POSTED BY CLOWNSHACK

At least he's honest about what "Traditional Values" he's fighting for.

#8 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2016-10-16 05:28 PM | Reply

If she had any decency she would let him answer the question she ask. He wasn't taking a damn lie detector test that requires a yes or no.

#9 | Posted by Sniper at 2016-10-16 06:01 PM | Reply

It was a pretty simple yes or no question.

Basically his answer was, "What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?".

#10 | Posted by REDIAL at 2016-10-16 06:09 PM | Reply

First of all the "train" goes off the "track". Not the "cliff".

Maybe he was thinking Lemmings?

Second

It was a simple question. Are all these women lying or not? And I'd think that this was a really important question.

If they are lying then it really could be a conspiracy. You would think Trump and the Deplorables would want evidence of this to come forward in the name of Justice.

If they are not lying then Trump IS the liar and really IS a serial woman abuser and the country IS about to avoid, as Trump loves to say, a disaster.

#11 | Posted by donnerboy at 2016-10-16 06:31 PM | Reply

...she would let him answer the question she ask(ed).
#9 | POSTED BY SNIPER

He wasn't even close to answering the question. She had to interrupt him because he kept trying to change the subject.

#12 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2016-10-16 06:37 PM | Reply

Or Cruz announced he dropped out? And so he did??

"When a white man says something, it's really uppity to contradict him"

BOAZ.

#13 | Posted by northguy3 at 2016-10-16 07:32 PM | Reply

I agree with carson here, they were trying to paint him as a bad guy and he refused to play. Good on him.

#14 | Posted by Crassus at 2016-10-16 09:08 PM | Reply

I agree with carson here...

There's a surprise.

#15 | Posted by REDIAL at 2016-10-16 09:11 PM | Reply

Well is there any surprise here....nope, all bash no substance.

#16 | Posted by Crassus at 2016-10-16 09:12 PM | Reply

No. Politicians, failed or otherwise, seldom actually answer a direct question.

#17 | Posted by REDIAL at 2016-10-16 09:15 PM | Reply

They don't answer gotcha question that are lose lose just to paint a bad guy. It is stupid, and what is worse they would never ask Hillary such a question.

#18 | Posted by Crassus at 2016-10-16 09:30 PM | Reply

And further they wouldn't continue to interrupt and try to force and answer out of her. The bias is just so glaring it is ridiculous.

#19 | Posted by Crassus at 2016-10-16 09:31 PM | Reply

...they would never ask Hillary such a question.

Why not? She would have just said "No.".

#20 | Posted by REDIAL at 2016-10-16 09:32 PM | Reply

How is this a gotcha question?

#21 | Posted by Sycophant at 2016-10-16 10:20 PM | Reply

I don't know why not!? You tell me!

#22 | Posted by Crassus at 2016-10-16 10:23 PM | Reply

It's your pile of straw, I'm afraid I can't help you with it.

#23 | Posted by REDIAL at 2016-10-16 10:26 PM | Reply

Can't see past your nose huh!

#24 | Posted by Crassus at 2016-10-16 10:28 PM | Reply

They don't answer gotcha question that are lose lose just to paint a bad guy.

You have an amazing ability to paint anything negative about your man as not their fault.

It's sort of sad, actually.

#25 | Posted by jpw at 2016-10-17 12:09 AM | Reply

First, he is not my man. Second I call them as I see them I just don't jade myself with partisan horse blinders.

This was a no win question and most normal people know it, strange how you don't.

#26 | Posted by Crassus at 2016-10-17 08:38 AM | Reply

Carson says he wants to get back to Judeo-Christian values.

I didn't leave religion, religion left me.

#27 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2016-10-17 10:25 AM | Reply

whats Soviet Kitty Kat, is a biased, state run media in support of one candidate. a biased media who fails in checks and balances on both campaigns as well as all levels of government. what we are seeing now is how this plays out in blind support of a corrupt, lying candidate who is above the law as evidenced by the results of the email investigation. you Katty Kat, along with your cronies, are not journalists.

#28 | Posted by outbacker at 2016-10-17 10:35 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

#28 | POSTED BY OUTBACKER

Outbacker, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

#29 | Posted by Sycophant at 2016-10-17 10:40 AM | Reply

The simple answer is, "I don't know". NOt every yes or no question has a yes or no answer.

#30 | Posted by moder8 at 2016-10-17 10:42 AM | Reply

likewise.

#31 | Posted by outbacker at 2016-10-17 10:43 AM | Reply

NOt every yes or no question has a yes or no answer.

#30 | POSTED BY MODER8

Yeah but then nobody could be the chauvinistic, drama queen crying victim followed by Palin Parrots screaming "Gotach question! Gotcha question!"

So where's the fun in answering "I don't know"?

#32 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2016-10-17 01:51 PM | Reply

#26 | Posted by Crassus

Why is it a no win question?

If it is a no win question for Trumpets it is because Trump has set you up.

He claims that Hillary has called the women who accused him of sexual harassment as liars. Now he is doing the very thing that he accuses Hillary of. Are Hillary's accusers liars? I bet your answer is an easy "no".

So are these women who have come forward accusing Trump lying or not. Yes or no? I bet the answer is also no.

It is a pretty simple question actually.

#33 | Posted by donnerboy at 2016-10-17 05:22 PM | Reply

Seems that a couple of them have been proven to be BS donnie. You tell me sweetie.

#34 | Posted by Sniper at 2016-10-17 06:28 PM | Reply

Carson might have been the only one running this year who was more of a doofus than Trump.

#35 | Posted by mOntecOre at 2016-10-17 07:14 PM | Reply

#34 Oh bless your shrunken heart. So there is no truth to it?

Proven to be BS by Breitfart and World Nuts Daily I bet.

Trump has been recorded saying he has sexually violated women and enjoys it.

Even one of Trumps ex-wives accused him of violating her.

Trump was also sued for sexual harassment in 1997 by Jill Harth, a woman who, along with her romantic partner, was pitching Trump to get involved in a pin-up competition in the early 1990s.

Harth dropped her harassment lawsuit against Trump after he settled a separate breach of contract lawsuit. (Trump has (also) denied Harth's allegations.)

www.usnews.com

And I bet you think it is a "100% lie"?

Aren't you Special!

Sweetypie.

#36 | Posted by donnerboy at 2016-10-17 07:37 PM | Reply

Ben Carson shows how you can be a successful doctor and still be just plain nuts.

Slapping his name on nutritional supplements or whatever was kinda sleazy. Of course, when Trump does that, it shows how great a businessman he is. I guess because his name is on more stuff, some of which hasn't failed.

#37 | Posted by snoofy at 2016-10-17 08:14 PM | Reply

www.usnews.com
And I bet you think it is a "100% lie"?
Aren't you Special!
Sweetypie.
#36 | POSTED BY DONNERBOY AT 2016-10-17 07:37 PM | REPLY

How much did Bill pay Paula? Oh wait that was Bill and not Donald.

#38 | Posted by fishpaw at 2016-10-18 12:28 PM | Reply

If Ben was a Dem and Katty was a republican she would be called a racist.

#39 | Posted by fishpaw at 2016-10-18 12:29 PM | Reply