Thursday, October 13, 2016

A former Miss Washington USA says Donald Trump sexually assaulted her during the 2013 Miss USA pageant. Casandra Searles has become the latest in a growing number of women to accuse Trump of sexual abuse. Searles appears to have raised the allegations as early as June, posting on Facebook that Trump treated contestants "like cattle" and adding that Trump "probably doesn't want me telling the story about that time he continually grabbed my ass and invited me to his hotel room."

Comments

Public Service Announcement: Voting for Trump does not entitle you to grab beauty contestant asses.

#3 | Posted by bored at 2016-10-13 08:58 PM | Reply

Another pro-Clinton election rigger! Duh. She's doing her job like a good little Democrat, and probably pulling a nice fee, so Hillary doesn't have to order a hit on her like she did on Vince Foster. Or JFK. Or William McKinley. Or Jesus. You know Hillary had Jesus killed. She was working for the Kenyan government at the time, reeking of sulfur and covered in flies. You never hear about this in the drive-by lamestream.

Where's my Geritol? Rush is almost on.

#4 | Posted by cbob at 2016-10-13 09:13 PM | Reply | Funny: 8

#4 | POSTED BY CBOB

Satirical posts are getting harder and harder to distinguish from real post. Took me reading halfway through to Jesus.

#5 | Posted by memyselfini at 2016-10-13 09:19 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

:*)

#6 | Posted by cbob at 2016-10-13 09:34 PM | Reply

This one might be the most important yet because she still plans on voting for Trump. I wonder if he's going to call her a part of the grand conspiracy.

A former Apprentice contestant has claimed she was kissed by Donald Trump during a job interview in 2005 – shortly after he married his wife Melania. Jennifer Murphy, a contestant on the fourth season of the hit US reality show, said she had been invited to Mr Trump's office for a job interview and he had kissed her on the lips as she was leaving. The 37-year-old told Grazia magazine: "He walked me to the elevator, and I said goodbye. I was thinking ‘oh, he's going to hug me', but when he pulled my face in and gave me a smooch. I was like ‘oh kay'.

"I didn't know how to act. I was just a little taken aback and probably turned red. And I then I get into the elevator and thought ‘huh, Donald Trump just kissed me on the lips.' I think maybe in his mind he may have thought of me and maybe fantasised, or romantically, but I didn't feel at the end of the day he would take action. "I would hope that he would be true to his marriage, and I was also engaged at the time."

But, despite her experience, Ms Murphy said she would still vote for Mr Trump who she described as her "mentor".

www.independent.co.uk

#7 | Posted by tonyroma at 2016-10-13 09:34 PM | Reply

This headline has a typo.

It is supposed to say Trump Constitutionally grabbed my ass.

Trump/Pence 2016
No Fat Chicks!

#8 | Posted by snoofy at 2016-10-13 09:42 PM | Reply | Funny: 5

Trump sure has good taste, not sure about the 74 year old or the People mag writer butt Miss Washington USA 2013, nice.

#9 | Posted by tontonmacoute at 2016-10-13 09:47 PM | Reply

#9 | POSTED BY TONTO

Aaaaaaand that's all you have to say regarding the matter?

Speaks volumes, yet not surprised one iota.

#10 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2016-10-13 09:50 PM | Reply

Speaks volumes, yet not surprised one iota.

#10 | POSTED BY RSTYBEACH11

"Après moi le déluge"

#11 | Posted by tontonmacoute at 2016-10-13 09:56 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

In 1998, Nina Burleigh, speaking for feminists in the mainstream media, said of Bill Clinton, "I would be happy to give him a bl**job just to thank him for keeping abortion legal. I think American women should be lining up with their Presidential kneepads on to show their gratitude for keeping the theocracy off our backs." What is Burleigh doing these days? Filing stories for Newsweek about Donald Trump as a groper.

spectator.org

#12 | Posted by tontonmacoute at 2016-10-13 09:59 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Trump/Pence 2016
No Fat Chicks!

#8 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

Sweet! Snoof, you could make a bundle off this as a bumper sticker.

#13 | Posted by tontonmacoute at 2016-10-13 10:06 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

This headline has a typo.
It is supposed to say Trump Constitutionally grabbed my ass.
Trump/Pence 2016
No Fat Chicks!

#8 | POSTED BY SNOOFY

That was clever, Snoof-dog. I'm giving you a funny.

#14 | Posted by JeffJ at 2016-10-13 10:07 PM | Reply

She must be part of the vast wingless Conspiracy! against Lil' Donnie.

Lil' Tonto is our very own Billy Bush.

#15 | Posted by Corky at 2016-10-13 10:11 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Corky good to see you, why it was just four years ago that you where yammering on and on about Seamus, Romney's dog. Can you believe it? Four years! I hope they were good ones for you.

#16 | Posted by tontonmacoute at 2016-10-13 10:23 PM | Reply | Funny: 3

I hope you enjoy the next 8 as much as you did the last 8.

Seamus = Billy Bush, huh? I didn't see that coming.

#17 | Posted by Corky at 2016-10-13 10:26 PM | Reply | Funny: 3

"I hope you enjoy the next 8 as much as you did the last 8."

They were rough. Hopefully the bar's much lower. Anyway I just want to say
Congratulations your gal is at long last in the finals and and that she could have no truer
supporter than you.

'

#18 | Posted by tontonmacoute at 2016-10-13 10:39 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"Here's the advice Donald Trump gave Bill Cosby about sexual assault accusations

Asked by an E! reporter to comment on Cosby, Donald Trump -- a man who had weathered numerous scandals of his own over the years -- offered the comedian some advice.

"Well, I think it's very sad, and frankly I don't think he's handling it very well," Trump told the network as he stood beside his wife, Melania, on the red carpet at the New York Ball benefit at Trump Tower.

"And he should say something because he is being accused of terrible things," Trump continued. "And to have absolutely no comment ― I think he's getting very bad advice from a PR standpoint."

"And he should do it differently," Trump added. "He's not doing a very good job of handling it."

www.washingtonpost.com

So, his answer when asked to comment about Cosby was all about the PR, not the substance or believability of the accusations.

#19 | Posted by Corky at 2016-10-13 11:08 PM | Reply

A List Of The Accusations About Trump's Alleged Inappropriate Sexual Conduct

www.npr.org

#20 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2016-10-13 11:19 PM | Reply

WSJ/NBC poll: Ass grabber Trump
back on top in Ohio

#21 | Posted by tontonmacoute at 2016-10-13 11:21 PM | Reply

It is really funny reading these types of blogs.

It's like watching fish fight.

#22 | Posted by Prolix247 at 2016-10-13 11:23 PM | Reply

"Trump to Millennials: Don't Do Drugs

"Stay away from drugs, stay away from alcohol, stay away from cigarettes," he advised in a paternal way to the room of about 800 millennials.

www.nbcnews.com

Which, much to the students amusement, came out as:

"Stay away from drugs (sniff), stay (sniff, sniff)away from alcohol, stay away from (sniff) cigarettes,"

(I'm just trying to keep Tonto amused. He seems a bit out of sorts.)

#23 | Posted by Corky at 2016-10-13 11:24 PM | Reply

Prescriptions Corky, prescriptions.

We are a capitalist society after all...

#24 | Posted by Prolix247 at 2016-10-13 11:38 PM | Reply

Re Miss Washington:

That wasn't romance. It was Donald Trump telling her he's the boss and she's trash.

#25 | Posted by Twinpac at 2016-10-14 08:19 AM | Reply

"What isn't funny is that the 2 major candidates know very little about the Constitution other than finding ways around it to expand their own power."

I'd say that Hillary Clinton knows more about the Constitution than you will ever know Jeff. Are you a lawyer? She is. She's been in and around government her entire life. You can try to criticize her but don't do it in a way that is easily refuted. It makes you look less than intelligent which I do know you are not.

#26 | Posted by danni at 2016-10-14 08:27 AM | Reply

I didn't say she is ignorant of governmen, Danni.
I said she knows little of the Constitution itself. To statists, like Hillary, it's little more than an annoying document that needs to be circumvented in order to further centralize power. The left has become refreshingly honest in their disdain for its constraints and plenty of Democrats have justified publicity ignoring its constraints.

#27 | Posted by JeffJ at 2016-10-14 08:57 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Comparatively speaking, JEFF ~ It's indisputable that Hillary Clinton knows more than a Johnny-come-lately like Trump who talks nonsense about what he's going to do if he gets elected.

Hillary knows her P's and Q's and doesn't make promises that are outside the Presidential or Congressional authority.

Trump talks like he's expecting to be a dictator rather than a president.

#28 | Posted by Twinpac at 2016-10-14 09:11 AM | Reply

"I didn't say she is ignorant of governmen, Danni.
I said she knows little of the Constitution itself."

And I said you're wrong.

"Democrats have justified publicity ignoring its constraints."

Utter nonsense, the SC has ignored the Constitution more than any other part of government, especailly the deceased Justice Scalia. Anyone pretending that corporations are persons is lying to themself and pretending to revere the Constitution. Find those words anywhere in it, or in any Amendment and then tell me the intent of the authors of the document intended for corporations to be considered persons and then I will laugh in your face.

#29 | Posted by danni at 2016-10-14 09:31 AM | Reply

PS - Google Kelo.

#30 | Posted by JeffJ at 2016-10-14 09:48 AM | Reply

So, because someone says it it must be true? Danny Williams much?

#31 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2016-10-14 09:51 AM | Reply

JEFF

If you dug a little deeper into Steve Bannon past, you'll see see what I mean by "dictator." He seems to have sold Trump on an idea that is even more all encompassing and grandiose than Trump's.

Bannon's game plan was to first get rid party leaders that would stand in his way. They're doing that now with Paul Ryan and, of course, Hillary Clinton who is always at the top of his list. Should Trump become president I fear that the process will go into overdrive.

Should they succeed, states' rights and congressional authority can be watered down to the point that Trump could even have the Constitution declared un-constitutional.

Propaganda and fear are powerful tools in the hands of a wannbe dictator. Generals csn be fired and replaced. Public dissention won't be an option. Rewards are non-existent except for the chosen few who toe the line and punishment is swift and harsh for those who don't.

Sound impossible? Don't bet on it. Read up on Steve Bannon's past history and you'll see where he's headed as leading Trump and his campaign

Fortunately, the United Ststes is a lot bigger than other countries (i.e Germany) who have been lulled into a dictatorship. But if Trump gets elected, he and Bannon can wreak a lot havoc trying.

#32 | Posted by Twinpac at 2016-10-14 10:02 AM | Reply

"Corporate personhood was established over a century ago. It's hilarious that you blame Scalia. It's kind of like you blaming Reagan for everything. "

Yeah, created by a law clerk who inserted it into a decision but it was not created by any Justice of the court. And then for Scalia to claim to be an originalist while at the same time defending corporate personhood which, we all know, the founding fathers would never have approved of. I will never accept it and hopefully, when Hillary Clinton begins appointing replacements for the court, we will get a court to once and for all overturn that idiotic, undemocratic concept. I'll believe in corporate personhood when Texas executes a corporation.

#33 | Posted by danni at 2016-10-14 12:12 PM | Reply

If this poor girl had been Miss Asgardian, this neverwould have happened/

And tonto:
Ohio: Drumpf vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Emerson Clinton 45, Drumpf 43, Johnson 7, Stein 2 Clinton +2

#34 | Posted by northguy3 at 2016-10-14 12:38 PM | Reply

spectator.org

#12 | POSTED BY TONTONMACOUTE

See, the difference is that Bill Clinton didn't force her literally onto her knees.

#35 | Posted by Sycophant at 2016-10-14 01:33 PM | Reply

Yes, the constitution is the elephant in the room that no one is talking about--but then it has been a long time since this election process has been about ideas, eh? JWC

#36 | Posted by JayClark at 2016-10-14 02:09 PM | Reply

Another pro-Clinton election rigger!

The problem has always been them damn inner city riggers and only Trump has been brave enough to say what every angry white male has been thinking.

#37 | Posted by donnerboy at 2016-10-14 05:21 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

PS - Google Kelo.

#30 | POSTED BY JEFFJ AT 2016-10-14 09:48 AM | REPLY

It wasn't established in the United States until the USSC 5-4 decision. As to KELO--another 5-4 decision with Scalia being a factor in both decisions. That's what we got from a conservative USSC, and why we need to assure a USSC that can read the Constitution and not legislate from the bench.

#38 | Posted by Buffalo_Bob at 2016-10-15 11:02 AM | Reply

Sweet! Snoof, you could make a bundle off this as a bumper sticker.

#13 | POSTED BY TONTONMACOUTE

I have a better one for you Trumpster divers.

"I did NOT have sex with all those women!"

#39 | Posted by donnerboy at 2016-10-15 01:09 PM | Reply

Man grabs woman's ass!

News at eleven!

#40 | Posted by ClownShack at 2016-10-15 01:15 PM | Reply

Women.

#41 | Posted by ClownShack at 2016-10-15 01:17 PM | Reply

"Man grabs woman's ass!
News at eleven!"

Presidential candidate is a total grab ass. Blames it on the Mexicans.

News at 11, 12, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, etc. etc.

FTFY.

#42 | Posted by donnerboy at 2016-10-15 01:28 PM | Reply

Presidential candidate is a total grab ass.

Makes it sound like people are grabbing Trump's ass.

You know what fun. Saying grab ass as fast as you can in ten seconds.

Not really a tongue twister. But still fun.

#43 | Posted by ClownShack at 2016-10-15 01:34 PM | Reply

I"M SURE this so called "news network" is out working just as hard to ask people involved with HRC down through the years......THAT WAS HARD TO TYPE without laughing...

Natasha Rickley
October 13 at 4:43pm ·

I was contacted today by a producer at ABC News in New York. She is wanting to question me regarding the Miss Teen USA allegations. They also let me know that they are reaching out to All of my fellow contestants from 1997. I am going to be very truthful and let ABC know that Donald Trump was an absolute gentleman. I never witnessed any inappropriate behavior whatsoever the entire 2 weeks that I participated in the pageant. I'm sure that none of my interview will make the news since I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with Donald. I do find it interesting and important for people to know that these are the depths the media is going to for their smear campaign.

#44 | Posted by afkabl2 at 2016-10-15 01:36 PM | Reply

Presidential candidate is a total grab ass.

"Makes it sound like people are grabbing Trump's ass."

I am quite certain that there are plenty of them Adorable Deplorables that would gladly kiss it.

#45 | Posted by donnerboy at 2016-10-15 01:37 PM | Reply

"I never witnessed any inappropriate behavior whatsoever the entire 2 weeks that I participated in the pageant."

I had no idea that Babs participated in the Miss Teen USA Pageant.

Congrats Babs!

#46 | Posted by donnerboy at 2016-10-15 01:40 PM | Reply

Donald Trump declared his sexist views on women would disqualify him from political office in an interview in New Zealand 23 years ago.

Mr Trump said "it's fortunate I don't have to run for political office" after being asked about his image as a womanising tycoon during an interview with TV3 in 1993.

"I think women are beautiful – I think certain women are more beautiful than others, to be perfectly honest - and it is fortunate that I don't have to run for political office."

www.newshub.co.nz

Psst, Donald, you still don't have to.

#47 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2016-10-15 01:56 PM | Reply