Wednesday, October 12, 2016

On an April, 11, 2005, airing of the Howard Stern Show, Donald Trump bragged about some of the special perks he enjoyed while he was owner of the Miss USA pageant. They came not in a locker room but a dressing room. "I'll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed and ready and everything else," he said. "And you know, no men are anywhere. And I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant. And therefore I'm inspecting it." Separately, BuzzFeed reported Wednesday that four women in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Trump walked into their dressing room while they were changing. Some were as young as 15, BuzzFeed reported.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

Three spoke anonymously, and one allowed her name to be used. "I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, 'Oh my god, there's a man in here,'" Mariah Billado, a former Miss Vermont Teen USA, told BuzzFeed.

Trump, she told BuzzFeed, said "something like 'Don't worry, ladies, I've seen it all before.'"

Comments

No, that's not creepy or anything.

I mean, who hasn't done this? This is just dressing-room banter!

#5 | Posted by cbob at 2016-10-12 04:24 PM | Reply

No, that's not creepy or anything.

#5 | Posted by cbob at 2016-10-12 04

I think Texas just got a shade pinker.

#9 | Posted by Zed at 2016-10-12 05:09 PM | Reply

Whom do we blame after Hillary wins the election and becomes the most corrupt president since the 19th century? The Democrats for electing her or the Republicans for not offering a rational alternative?

#12 | Posted by visitor_ at 2016-10-12 05:20 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Kid pageants are screwed up enough without creepy old future presidential candidates nosing around the dressing rooms.

#13 | Posted by LIVE_OR_DIE at 2016-10-12 05:25 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Is this the thread where the "sexually marketable" alphas explain why ogling underage girls in their dressing room is not just normal, but a privilege of their masculine exceptionalism?

#14 | Posted by leadbelly at 2016-10-12 05:30 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Always with the negative vibes!

Bless your two sizes too small shrunken little heart.

#16 | Posted by donnerboy at 2016-10-12 05:37 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

#12 | POSTED BY VISITOR_

Now? Now you can blame Trump.

#18 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2016-10-12 05:46 PM | Reply

I will bet my best bud that The Donold was just checking the fire codes,

Gotta be safe, you know.

#20 | Posted by coyote at 2016-10-12 06:01 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Actually, Trump was. There's a lawsuit going on right now about that.

POSTED BY TFDNIHILIST

I seen a reference to a party; no trips....Bubba's 26 trips...

#21 | Posted by Greatamerican at 2016-10-12 06:17 PM | Reply

Actually, multiple parties.
And if you want to show anywhere that I am a fan of Bill Clinton's, please do.

#22 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2016-10-12 06:30 PM | Reply

An adult male going into that dressing room is a crime.

#23 | Posted by rcade at 2016-10-12 06:40 PM | Reply

An adult male going into that dressing room is a crime.
#23 | POSTED BY RCADE

Not when you own the dressing room, apparently.

#24 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2016-10-12 06:49 PM | Reply

"I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner"

Trump didn't own the convention center where the pageant was held. It's like saying he was "allowed" to walk into the women's bathroom.

#25 | Posted by Derek_Wildstar at 2016-10-12 06:54 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

BuzzFeed reported Wednesday that four women in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Trump walked into their dressing room while they were changing. Some were as young as 15.

Trump = pervert

#27 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2016-10-12 07:29 PM | Reply

Vote Trump... Because Bill Cosby isn't on the ballot

#29 | Posted by Hans at 2016-10-12 08:23 PM | Reply | Funny: 4

Trump = serial sexual predator

#30 | Posted by snoofy at 2016-10-12 08:26 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Ages of contestants in Miss Teen USA contest: 13 to 17 years old.

#31 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2016-10-12 11:22 PM | Reply

Trump is finished.

#32 | Posted by Alexandrite at 2016-10-13 01:21 AM | Reply

This reportedly happened in different years.

#33 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2016-10-13 01:32 AM | Reply

Donald Trump is not a dirty old man: he's a freaking perv.
~ Mickey McMuffinkatcher
Dirty Old Men of America, LLC

#34 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2016-10-13 06:49 AM | Reply

And I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant.

I wonder how many of snifflegrabapuss' worshipers were outraged over transgender potty use will give him a free pass on this.

#35 | Posted by 726 at 2016-10-13 08:17 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Between his videoed bragging about perving over naked 15 year olds and lusting after 10 year olds, his rape case is looking more and more like it will be Election Results 2.0 for him.I guess his only hope is he gets a jury of his male children. Or Pronullitoys. But only of he pays them what they've earned here.

#36 | Posted by northguy3 at 2016-10-13 01:06 PM | Reply

I thought this was a joke... Like...So Donald Trump walks into the Miss Tean USA dressing room and something something something.

Instead, its a bit creepy for someone to actually do.

#37 | Posted by Sycophant at 2016-10-13 01:34 PM | Reply

I heard he once tore a McGovern sticker off a VW Microbus bumper.

#38 | Posted by tontonmacoute at 2016-10-13 05:32 PM | Reply

LIES! ALL LIES! Even our hero's admission he did this is a lie!

Pronullitoy

#39 | Posted by northguy3 at 2016-10-13 06:15 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

I have been in production before for tv movie etc.

I also have done several fashion and beauty shows. I am a Camera/Video Tech.

And I go back stage and everyone changes in front of everyone dozens of people walking through the back area with many nude models.

you kinda just ignore it and do your job. I imagine Miss America was produced similar fashion.

#40 | Posted by infamouskiller at 2016-10-14 11:47 AM | Reply

Except with a leering old perv boss, who really didn't to be on hand.

#41 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2016-10-14 11:52 AM | Reply

Well I often got promoted to working around nude models because I didn't let it affect my job.

Matter fact I think I was like the only person to not get fired for hitting on the models.

One time I did ask a girl about her valentines day on feb 15th and she tried to have me fired for it.

I was not fired or reprimanded because it was the day after she told corp I was asking her out for Vday on the 15th.

I laughed hard.

I think she was gonna cry sexual harassment at the drop of a pin.

Now I do not ask anyone about there holiday after this incident.

As well A blonde new girl who get this didn't like me because I had a dirty shirt I was hauling video cables all over and they pick up alot filth.

I even dated several of them they asked me out if you can believe that. But did not last they are very vein and narcissistic.

#42 | Posted by infamouskiller at 2016-10-14 01:44 PM | Reply

I do have to say I thought dealing with Miss America is a bad decision on Trump's part I knew back then how ugly it would be if he ever was accused

#43 | Posted by infamouskiller at 2016-10-14 01:47 PM | Reply

It's a complete lie most likely other then one thing he did its character assassination 101. Get one true fact and pile on 99 fake ones.

He has Billion Upon Billions he can just buy sex slaves or hookers of any age of that's his thing.

So I never believed the Micheal Jackson stories or these trump ones either.

There are plenty of countries were it is legal and he can be there in a few hours why risk it?

#44 | Posted by infamouskiller at 2016-10-14 01:49 PM | Reply

Trump walked into a dressing room where the were women changing clothes?

How utterly rude!

But. Just curious. Did he get any pics to share?

#45 | Posted by ClownShack at 2016-10-14 01:51 PM | Reply

"But did not last they are very vein and narcissistic."

That skinny, huh?