Friday, October 14, 2016

Two big-money donors who have given or raised tens of thousands of dollars for Donald Trump are livid at the Republican presidential nominee and are asking for their money back, according to a bundler who raised money for Trump. "I cannot express my disappointment enough regarding the recent events surrounding Mr. Trump," one donor wrote to a Trump fundraiser in an email with the subject line "Trump support withdrawal." "I regret coming to the Trump support event, and in particular allowing my son to be a part of it," the donor, who had given to and raised money for Trump, said. "I respectfully request that my money be refunded."

Liberal Blog Advertising Network

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

The fundraiser, or "bundler," who collected the donations said that the two donors together have contributed or raised tens of thousands of dollars for Trump. Bundlers, common in major party presidential campaigns, are supporters who tap into their own networks to raise money for a candidate.

This bundler, who says he has raised close to $1 million for Trump, said he, too, is fed up with the nominee and has informed the Trump Victory fundraising leaders that he's done raising money for the candidate.

"I give up. I'm totally walking out and disappointed, and the last 72 hours I have lost sleep over it," the bundler, who was granted anonymity in order to speak freely, said in a telephone interview.

Major buyers remorse

#1 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2016-10-12 02:36 PM | Reply

I think this is already a thread.

#2 | Posted by eberly at 2016-10-12 02:40 PM | Reply

#3 | Posted by 726 at 2016-10-12 02:41 PM | Reply

Jump Rope Rhyme:

Engine, engine number nine,
Going down Chicago line,
If the train goes off the track,
Do you want your money back?
Yes, no, maybe so!

Looks like we have the answer to the age old question.

#4 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2016-10-12 02:59 PM | Reply

Rance Prybar is updating his resume as we type.

#5 | Posted by northguy3 at 2016-10-15 09:51 PM | Reply

Stupid is as stupid does.
They should be smarter about the candidates they support with their wallets.

#6 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2016-10-16 01:39 AM | Reply

These bundling fools think their money would get them access to this kook, when all it got them was the wrong place in a long con perpetrated by a man totally unsuitable for the job of President. Better that they took their money and set it on fire in a parking lot somewhere...

#7 | Posted by catdog at 2016-10-16 05:19 PM | Reply