Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Donald Trump told a rally in Florida Tuesday, "Go and register. Make sure you get out and vote November 28." The election is 20 days earlier on Tuesday November 8. Mockery was swift on social media. Martha Jackovics: "When Trump voters go to the polls on November 28 and there's no way to vote, you know what that means: Rigged!" Mark Harris: "Stop making fun of Trump for saying Election Day is Nov. 28. He was obviously referring to the day Republicans are supposed to vote."

Liberal Blog Advertising Network

Comments

Good advice!

#1 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2016-10-12 06:46 AM | Reply

Polls won't be open Nov. 28.
Where are these gullible supposed to cast their ballots?
The nearest landfill?

#2 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2016-10-12 09:04 AM | Reply

#2 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at

Is anyone sure that Donald at this point even cares there's an election? I think he's after revenge now. Or rather, even more so now. It would be a mercy if he started to concretely foam at the mouth. We might be able to get him help.

#3 | Posted by Zed at 2016-10-12 09:14 AM | Reply

We can hope all Rs follow his advice.

We know he's never run for office before but has he ever voted? Maybe that's why he doesn't know when the election is.

#4 | Posted by SomebodyElse at 2016-10-12 10:26 AM | Reply

That should fool quite a few of them Deplorables.

Nice werk Drumpf.

#5 | Posted by donnerboy at 2016-10-12 11:15 AM | Reply

Dammit! Another 20 days of election coverage has been added?!? Great, this probably means a fourth debate will be added, just when the NFL season is starting to be interesting...

#6 | Posted by catdog at 2016-10-12 12:42 PM | Reply

Hey, that's Cyber Monday. Maybe there'll be a way to vote online as you order your electric dog polisher or your Super Bass-o-Matic.

#7 | Posted by cbob at 2016-10-12 01:21 PM | Reply

I think everybody can understand a slip of the tongue. He's not the first and won't be the last.

The mistake was not correcting himself ... or that his staff didn't catch it and prod him to make a correction.

But then we all know that Trump doesn't make mistakes so there's that. I doubt if anybody at his rallies pay attention to what he says unless he uses the words "Clinton" or "Obama." which is their cue to Boo.

If his supporters don't know by now that Election Day is the second Tuesday of November, they probably aren't that interested anyway.

#8 | Posted by Twinpac at 2016-10-12 01:27 PM | Reply

But then we all know that Trump doesn't make mistakes so there's that.

Because he has a very good brain...a Yuuuge brain. Yuuuge!

"I'm speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I've said a lot of things."

"I know what I'm doing and I listen to a lot of people, I talk to a lot of people and at the appropriate time I'll tell you who the people are," Trump said. "But my primary consultant is myself and I have a good instinct for this stuff."

Read more: www.politico.com
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

#9 | Posted by donnerboy at 2016-10-12 01:33 PM | Reply

Read more: www.politico.com
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

#9 | Posted by donnerboy at 2016-10-12 01:33 PM | Reply | Flag:

There's such a thing as too much self-confidence.

#10 | Posted by cbob at 2016-10-12 01:50 PM | Reply

With the thoughts he was thinkin he could be another Lincoln...

If he only had a brain....

#11 | Posted by donnerboy at 2016-10-12 05:39 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Stewedy Smallhands:

"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me."
"That's just stinkin' thinkin!"
"I'm should-ing all over yourself."
"Denial's just a river in Egypt!"
"I am not a worthy human being."
"...and that's...okay."
"Tweet it, deny it, and erase it."
"I don't know what I'm doing. They're gonna cancel the show. I'm gonna die homeless and penniless and twenty pounds overweight and no one will ever love me."
"I'm in a shame spiral."
"You're only as sick as your secrets."
"Compare and despair."
"I need a checkup from the neckup."
"I am a human being, not a human doing."

#12 | Posted by northguy3 at 2016-10-12 05:46 PM | Reply

Jeebus, if you ever defended Obama's "57 states," you really need to let this slip go too. And if you ever attacked Obama for "57 states" and you are a Trump supporter/defender, you should feel really sheepish.

#13 | Posted by pragmatist at 2016-10-13 09:12 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

I'll be more than happy to vote for Trump on November 28.

#14 | Posted by TheTom at 2016-10-14 06:39 AM | Reply