Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Buckle up because the Donald Trump you've been seeing is apparently the restrained, toned-down version. After publishing tweets Tuesday lashing out at House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) for announcing that he'll no longer campaign with Trump, the Republican nominee followed up with these three tweets: "It is so nice that the shackles have been taken off me and I can now fight for America the way I want to."; "Despite winning the second debate in a landslide (every poll), it is hard to do well when Paul Ryan and others give zero support!"; and "Our very weak and ineffective leader, Paul Ryan, had a bad conference call where his members went wild at his disloyalty."

Liberal Blog Advertising Network

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

Best response?

Trump also took on Sen. John McCain (R) and tweeted, "The very foul mouthed Sen. John McCain begged for my support during his primary (I gave, he won), then dropped me over locker room remarks!"

Comments

At least Drumpf is finally admitting he's toast.

#1 | Posted by northguy3 at 2016-10-11 12:06 PM | Reply

...It is so nice that the shackles have been taken off me and I can now fight for America the way I want to."; "Despite winning the second debate in a landslide (every poll)...

So, my takeaway is that Mr Trump will now start fighting from a base of disconnected reality.

Before some kind folk jump on me for saying that, I will admit that Mr trump has always had a rather flexible relationship with reality.

Now it just appears that Mr Trump is ready to go into a full-tilt, isolation-bubble, disconnected from anyone who tells him things he doesn't want to hear, fantasy world.

What I am wondering is will Mr Trump pick up more supporters than he loses with this new "unshackled" mode.

#2 | Posted by LampLighter at 2016-10-11 12:09 PM | Reply

More comparisons to Hitler on the comments section of this article. Such comparisons have only been faintly apt. We need to thank Fate that Trump was never the serious, intelligent man that Hitler was. More than that, we should be thankful that Trump has never believed in anything, as Hitler did.

#3 | Posted by Zed at 2016-10-11 12:21 PM | Reply

A woman who was a former Exec VP in the Trump org said that at one time Trump would listen to other people. She left for a time and returned after he'd gained some measure of celebrity. From that point on, she said he became a petty, vindictive man who wasn't interested in anyone else's advice or opinion.

#4 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2016-10-11 12:22 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

My request: a televised duel. In prime time.

Machine guns at 10 paces.

Is that too much to ask?

#5 | Posted by contrecoup at 2016-10-11 12:27 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

The GOP created this monster. Damned if they do, damned if they don't. Base will punish Republicans who don't support or have withdrawn support from Trump, and independents won't support candidates who haven't disavowed Trump.

Lord, I hope America is sick enough of the Rush Limbaugh/Breitbart wing of the GOP to begin to vote them out of office and elect politicians who are actually interested in governing.

#6 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2016-10-11 12:27 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

Donald is blowing off the race and drumming up the base.... the base of his new rwing media empire he's building with Ailes, Bannon, and Bossie. He seems relieved that he will preside over that bidness rather than have to do all that stupid President stuff.

#7 | Posted by Corky at 2016-10-11 12:37 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 6

As out of shape as he is, he won't live long enough to see it become anything much.

As broadcasters like Clear Channel and Cumulus have found, America is tired of right wing hate radio. After all, FoxNews has never been able to beat the ratings of Sponge Bob or Judge Judy with their highest rated prime time shows.

Bannon, Ailes, and Trump - The Unholy Trinity of sexual harassers and abusers.

We'll, they'll get some rednecks (of all accents) fired up, but that's about it. The America they want isn't what the majority of America wants.

#8 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2016-10-11 12:45 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

@#6 ... the Rush Limbaugh/Breitbart wing of the GOP ...

I don't know about the Limbaugh wing of the GOP, but I would expect that, even if Mr Trump loses on Election Day, we will not have seen the last of Mr Trump and Mr Bannon.

Mr Trump has gotten the taste of adulating crowds. With the nutritional requirements of an ego the size of his, I suspect he will not be able to walk away from those crowds and return to a quiet life of quiet circumspection.

#9 | Posted by LampLighter at 2016-10-11 12:45 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

One look at the Trumpeteers that post here indicates that the string of horrible candidates is only beginning for the GOP.

Has Takitez gone into hiding already?

#10 | Posted by 726 at 2016-10-11 12:49 PM | Reply

Trump Declares War on Paul Ryan

Luv it

#11 | Posted by PinchALoaf at 2016-10-11 12:56 PM | Reply

This is incredible. Trump is tearing the GOP in half instead of doing anything that might help him win. I guess he knows it's over and just wants to settle scores.

#12 | Posted by rcade at 2016-10-11 01:08 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

#12 | POSTED BY RCADE

I can live with that.

#13 | Posted by oldwhiskeysour at 2016-10-11 01:16 PM | Reply

He's declared war on everyone and everything else.
Why should the GOP escape the childish, unhinged wrath of this misogynistic, racist, xenophobic, self-loathing, insecure nutbag?

#14 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2016-10-11 01:21 PM | Reply

Keep in mind:

COOPER: Mr. Trump, let me follow up with you. In 2008, you wrote in one of your books that the most important characteristic of a good leader is discipline. You said, if a leader doesn't have it, quote, "he or she won't be one for very long." In the days after the first debate, you sent out a series of tweets from 3 a.m. to 5 a.m., including one that told people to check out a sex tape. Is that the discipline of a good leader?
TRUMP: No, there wasn't check out a sex tape. It was just take a look at the person that she built up to be this wonderful Girl Scout who was no Girl Scout.

Trump Tweet:
Did Crooked Hillary help disgusting (check out sex tape and past) Alicia M become a U.S. citizen so she could use her in the debate?

By Friday, Trump will deny ever having tweeted this stuff

#15 | Posted by truthhurts at 2016-10-11 01:23 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

I see Trump is still pretending locker rooms is where you go to brag about sexual assault.

#16 | Posted by snoofy at 2016-10-11 01:24 PM | Reply

@#12 ... I guess he knows it's over and just wants to settle scores. ...

I'm also wondering if he is beginning to set up a list of reasons (excuses) that he can whine about should he lose the election.

1) the system is rigged
2) the Republican Party didn't support me
3) etc.

A myriad of whinings except for the one that counts the most - a majority of the voters did not want him to be President.

#17 | Posted by LampLighter at 2016-10-11 01:25 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Settle scores, takes no prisoners.

He sees himself as the leader of GOTP through 2020 so he's firing up the base to start. Next he'll get Ryan out and put one of the Freedom Caucus in.

Even if House flips, it doesn't matter; it's no longer about winning, and was never about governing. It's about adulation and power. Reince can stick around if he behaves.

He'll then have his cadre in place and try to remake GOTP as he sees fit.

Couldn't happen to a nicer party.

#18 | Posted by 88120rob at 2016-10-11 01:26 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

#9 | Posted by LampLighter

When the ignoramuses who attend his rallies have to start shelling out $'s, he'll find out his personality wasn't enough to make it float.

Also remember that the Trump University suit and the civil trial over his alleged (with witnesses) rape of a then 13 year old are on deck.

He'll be down to the young dudes who 'roll coal' before it's all said and done. And they 'got better thangs to do' with their money than spend it on Trump. Beer, gizmos for their trucks, tires, p***y, ...

#19 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2016-10-11 01:26 PM | Reply

really ?

you're just now seeing that Trump being the nominee IS the war on the lying, coward, chicken manure liars who promised us in two elections that if we elected them they would stop obama ? but who did NOTHING to block funding on the major issues they promised EXCEPT for the current SC situation ??...I guess you guys are used to be played by dems or something......you're damn right it's a war on the gop...

Hmmmmmmm interesting..

#20 | Posted by afkabl2 at 2016-10-11 01:27 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

I don't know if it started out being Trump's aim, but it has certainly been Bannon's aim to blow up both political parties and it seems like he is making good progress.

#21 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2016-10-11 01:28 PM | Reply

And champagne starts flowing at Billary campaign headquarters.

#9 | Posted by LampLighter

I really hope LampLighter is wrong. I suspect he (or she) is not.

#22 | Posted by SomebodyElse at 2016-10-11 01:29 PM | Reply

who promised us in two elections that if we elected them they would stop obama ? but who did NOTHING ..

Your Republican congressmen have done exactly N.O.T.H.I.N.G. ... including governing or acting like grown adults. Since the GOP took over Congress, they've spent the least amount of days actually working than any Congress in U.S. history.

They're losers who deserve to lose their jobs.

#23 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2016-10-11 01:36 PM | Reply

@#22 for the record, and in the interest of reducing the number of parenthetical phrases, I am a he.

#24 | Posted by LampLighter at 2016-10-11 01:38 PM | Reply

- I am a he.

Hater!

Sincerely,
Tim Kaine

#25 | Posted by nullifidian at 2016-10-11 01:42 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

TRUMP: No, there wasn't check out a sex tape.

Trump lying about this is pathological. Millions of people saw the tweet where he said it.

#26 | Posted by rcade at 2016-10-11 01:46 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

"for the record, and in the interest of reducing the number of parenthetical phrases, I am a he." - #24 | Posted by LampLighter at 2016-10-11 01:38 PM

So, you're a LampLightHim and not a LampLightHer.

#27 | Posted by Hans at 2016-10-11 01:46 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

♬never gon' be president now♬

#28 | Posted by dylanfan at 2016-10-11 01:57 PM | Reply

Slowly, but surely, all of Trump's mysteries are solved.

#29 | Posted by Hans at 2016-10-11 02:04 PM | Reply

Now that the shackles are off he can tell us what he REALLY thinks. Ladies and Gentlemen, please assume crash positions and hold on tight.

#30 | Posted by moder8 at 2016-10-11 02:23 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Well now we know why Trump has been seeing a gastroenterologist for years.

He's been getting his head checked.

#31 | Posted by jpw at 2016-10-11 02:25 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Best. Election. Ever.

#32 | Posted by aescal at 2016-10-11 02:32 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

really ?

Hmmmmmmm interesting..

#20 | Posted by afkabl2 at 2016-10-11 01:27 PM | Reply | Flag:

I see. So you never want to win another election till the end of time. Lock yourself up behind your walls and declare war on all of humanity, that'll teach 'em!

It's everyone else who's nuts, not you and the Trumpeteers.

#33 | Posted by cbob at 2016-10-11 02:32 PM | Reply

Michell Bachmann says there is no GOP civil war and that Trump "delivered a masterful performance at the second debate."

Wow I'm convinced. Aren't you?

#34 | Posted by hatter5183 at 2016-10-11 02:36 PM | Reply

I wonder if he's going to end up in jail at the end of all this.

#35 | Posted by Sully at 2016-10-11 02:37 PM | Reply

#26 | POSTED BY RCADE AT 2016-10-11 01:46 PM | REPLY | FLAG:

Doesn't matter. The Cheeto Crotchgrabber's adulating fanboys will believe whatever he says, then when he does a 180 pivot and then another 90 pivot then a 270 pivot they will believe those too.

#36 | Posted by 726 at 2016-10-11 02:46 PM | Reply

I wonder if he's going to end up in jail at the end of all this.
#35 | POSTED BY SULLY AT 2016-10-11 02:37 PM | FLAG:

He's a poster child for the 1%. Unless he robs from them like Madoff did, he will see no jail time.

#37 | Posted by 726 at 2016-10-11 02:47 PM | Reply

I wonder if he's going to end up in jail at the end of all this.

I'd love to see Dorito Il Duce wearing all orange...

#38 | Posted by schifferbrains at 2016-10-11 02:47 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

I wonder if he's going to end up in jail at the end of all this.
#35 | POSTED BY SULLY

I expect he'll end up oaying an awful lot of fines and settling an awful lot of lawsuits.

Jail time? No,President Hillary will want him around for the 2018 mid-terms.

He's the gift that keeps on giving for the Dems. Almost like he and the Clintons planned it that way from the beginning.

Nah...........

#39 | Posted by northguy3 at 2016-10-11 02:48 PM | Reply

BTW, my firstest headline Ever! Thanks, RCADE, but I wish you had left the "Goes Godzilla" in it.

#40 | Posted by northguy3 at 2016-10-11 02:50 PM | Reply

I'd love to see Dorito Il Duce wearing all orange...

#38 | POSTED BY SCHIFFERBRAINS AT 2016-10-11 02:47 PM | REPLY | FLAG:

Dept of Corrections could save money and have him go around naked. He will still be all orange.

#41 | Posted by 726 at 2016-10-11 02:50 PM | Reply

Drumpf lying about this is pathological. Millions of people saw the tweet where he said it.

#26 | POSTED BY RCADE

No we didn't!
ProNullitoy

#42 | Posted by northguy3 at 2016-10-11 02:51 PM | Reply | Funny: 4

#37 | Posted by 726 at 2016-10-11 02:47 PM | Reply | Flag:

His antics have to be pissing them off by now. They don't want the public realizing what a shame the presidency has become.

Not saying he hasn't done anything to legitimately deserve going to jail. The Trump U stuff alone is reason enough. But he would have been able to buy his way out of it before all this...

#43 | Posted by Sully at 2016-10-11 02:58 PM | Reply

Has Takitez gone into hiding already?

#10 | POSTED BY 726

He's building an ark out of his Make Drumpf Great Again hat collection. And he's looking for 2 p----ies to grab to stock it.

#44 | Posted by northguy3 at 2016-10-11 03:06 PM | Reply

I am torn. This is the popcorn moment I've been looking forward to. Drumpf tears the GOP apart and Dems actually make some headway again. GOP splits into GOP and White Power parties. My only trepidation is that he has a LOT of heavily armed loons who support him, and if they really do think the election was stolen, I can see the potential for great violence. Drumpf is so unhinged and delusional that I would not put it past him to call for insurrection, and a lot of his hard core fans might just follow.

#45 | Posted by _Gunslinger_ at 2016-10-11 03:08 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

43 | POSTED BY SULLY

Especially with the help of clueless enablers such as yourself.

#46 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2016-10-11 03:11 PM | Reply

Sucks for them to have to run the country. Now where were YOU when Bush was busy raping the Constitution and doubling the National Debt?

Oh yeah, kissing the feet of those same " lying, coward, chicken manure liars".

Suck it up buttercup, you built that Party.

OTOH, I'm with you. I want Cheeto Crotchgrabber around for a couple more election cycles. Like Hillary and the DNC does. "Make the GOP Extinct Again and Again". I'd buy that hat.

#47 | Posted by northguy3 at 2016-10-11 03:11 PM | Reply

#45. Good point but I think Obama and/or Hillary wouldn't miss a heartbeat in shredding rightwing domestic terrorists. Bill gave the Waco terrorists 40 days to surrender. Hillary would wait maybe 40 seconds.

#48 | Posted by northguy3 at 2016-10-11 03:14 PM | Reply

#41 | POSTED BY 726

The Constitution prohibits cruel and unusual punishment, so unless he's in with his fellow child rapers, think of the other prisoners.

#49 | Posted by northguy3 at 2016-10-11 03:17 PM | Reply

How long will Pence hang on before he realizes his political future is going down the drain by supporting Cheeto Crotchgrabber in his war against his own Party?

#50 | Posted by northguy3 at 2016-10-11 03:25 PM | Reply

#41 | POSTED BY 726
#49 | POSTED BY NORTHGUY3

Frack the cons.
Pics are bound to leak.
Think of US!

#51 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2016-10-11 03:30 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

"Cheeto Crotchgrabber"

gotta admit that's funny

#52 | Posted by tontonmacoute at 2016-10-11 03:40 PM | Reply

#10 | POSTED BY 726
"Has Takitez gone into hiding already?"

He's takin' it pretty hard.

#53 | Posted by TheTom at 2016-10-11 04:11 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Donald trump may be a turd in the punchbowl but hes damn entertaining!

#54 | Posted by Alexandrite at 2016-10-11 04:21 PM | Reply

No problem, folks.
Just part of my yuuge war on reality.
Hey, none of you mooks who're with me are buying into this ----, right?
If you're that stoopid, boy, have I got some steaks, wine, hats, and pu##y warmers for you.
Mark down!
Waaaay down.
Right here, in a River City.
~ Don the Grifter

#55 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2016-10-11 04:27 PM | Reply

Screw the straitjacket, how about the handcuffs: Trump for Prison.

#56 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2016-10-11 04:29 PM | Reply

Wouldn't be surprised if the coming GOP battle -- and it looks like we're in for a doozy of a fight -- permanently splits the Republicans in half and we end up with three major parties -- Republicans, Democrats, and the Trump Party.

Can this election get any crazier???? I love it. GO TRUMP!

#57 | Posted by CalifChris at 2016-10-11 04:37 PM | Reply

Trump is going full Anti-establishment. Nashing his teeth at the GOP, and calling for criminal charges against the DNC.

This is a winning strategy

Think about this clearly.

This is what America wants.

Accountability, no matter how phoney.

#58 | Posted by Prolix247 at 2016-10-11 04:42 PM | Reply

"This is what America wants.
Accountability, no matter how phoney."

No matter how phoney? If that's what America wants, then America deserves the fate it will get under a Trump presidency.

#59 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2016-10-11 04:46 PM | Reply

This is what America wants.
Accountability, no matter how phoney.
#58 | Posted by Prolix247

In other words,
America is looking for a scapegoat.

#60 | Posted by snoofy at 2016-10-11 04:47 PM | Reply

And Crooked Hillary will suffice.

#61 | Posted by snoofy at 2016-10-11 04:48 PM | Reply

#45 There will be blood? Trump supporters: Cool!

#62 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2016-10-11 04:48 PM | Reply

#61 Crooked Hillary and a few journalists. The crowd is hungry for a spectacle.

#63 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2016-10-11 04:52 PM | Reply

Trump is our Bane. Crashing our corrupt political system with no survivors. Leading a popular uprising to destroy the rich and wretched elites of the Gotham that is the GOP and establishment. Even if he loses the election he has still won. The rich and powerful that were so used to buying both sides in an election now know that the right side of the aisle is awoke and wont stand for it, unlike the majority (sans true Bernie/bros/, not sell out ex-Bernie HillShills) of the left that embraces conformity and submission. Sheep and lemmings no longer. Globalists and nannystaters fear the individual again. Fear the thought of a man having his own beliefs and not submitting and drinking the MSM koolaid.

#64 | Posted by aescal at 2016-10-11 04:52 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

#64 If you think Trump is the answers to the current ills, you've got toxic Trump-aid poisoning.

#65 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2016-10-11 04:55 PM | Reply

Called the Franklin County Board of Elections here in Ohio this afternoon and they said my Absentee Ballot will be going out tomorrow. Hope so. This will be an historic election and I sure don't want to miss it.

#66 | Posted by CalifChris at 2016-10-11 04:59 PM | Reply

#64 | Posted by aescal at 2016-10-11 04:52 PM |

GREAT post

#67 | Posted by CalifChris at 2016-10-11 05:02 PM | Reply

Trump may not be the solution, but hes not a continuation of the sickness that our political system and government has become. He is an unknown, unbeholden to none. He doesnt have an obligation to Wall Street or banks by taking their "speaking money". To foreign governments for taking their "doughnations".

With Trump:

There might be more secrecy in government
There might be more endless war
There might be more fleecing of common citizens
There might be more uncontrolled Wall Street theft
etc..

With HRC its not "there might be more" but rather " There will be more, we just dont know how much more ______"....

#68 | Posted by aescal at 2016-10-11 05:07 PM | Reply

Trump is our Bane.

Signed,
Hillary "I'm Batman" Clinton.

#69 | Posted by snoofy at 2016-10-11 05:16 PM | Reply

nah..

Batman was never extremely careless. And he could fight 78degree heat and not be defeated and pass out.

Signed;
Hillary "Not Batman" Clinton

FTFY

#70 | Posted by aescal at 2016-10-11 05:26 PM | Reply

SULLY @ 35

"I wonder if he's going to end up in jail at the end of all this. "

What do you think? Trump just lost the biggest "deal" of his life. His ego doesn't permit that. His wife will probably divorce him, too, for spousal violence.

So the answer to your question is ~ Probably, if he goes completely off the deep end and starts hiring hit men.

We all know he's batchit crazy enough to do it.

#71 | Posted by Twinpac at 2016-10-11 05:29 PM | Reply

Batman was never extremely careless

Tell that to Barbara Gordon.

#72 | Posted by snoofy at 2016-10-11 05:30 PM | Reply

Hillary "Not Batman" Clinton
#70 | POSTED BY AESCAL

Hmm... What do y'all think about HRC being poison ivy? Ivy was mesmerizing to certain targets (some folks have been "Ready 4 Hillary!" since 2009), and Ivy was also very bi..

#73 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2016-10-11 05:37 PM | Reply

#10 | POSTED BY 726
"Has Takitez gone into hiding already?"

He's takin' it pretty hard.
#53 | POSTED BY THETOM AT 2016-10-11 04:11 PM | FLAG:

Made me laugh.

Although I always thought his name was pronounced "Tacky Tez."
;-)

#74 | Posted by cbob at 2016-10-11 05:54 PM | Reply

Let's congratulate Paul Ryan.

He opened the cage and now there's a very angry 800 lb. gorilla stalking the countryside.

Thank you Paul Ryan. Can we shoot him now?

#75 | Posted by Twinpac at 2016-10-11 05:54 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

^......ouch

somebody just went on a list.

#76 | Posted by donnerboy at 2016-10-11 05:59 PM | Reply

That remind me, DONNERBOY, there's a final debate coming up in 8 days (Oct. 19th).

With no leg iron, I fear for the safety of Mrs. Clinton and the moderators.

If it even shows up.

All things considered, I think the debate should be cancelled.

#77 | Posted by Twinpac at 2016-10-11 06:50 PM | Reply

Maybe the gorilla will come down with the "sniffles." ~ LOL

#78 | Posted by Twinpac at 2016-10-11 07:00 PM | Reply

All things considered, I think the debate should be cancelled.

Just let SNL do it. Won't even notice the difference.

#79 | Posted by REDIAL at 2016-10-11 07:16 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

He is an unknown, unbeholden to none.

Save for the Russian billionaires that bailed him out. But who cares about them...or Putin...right?

#80 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2016-10-11 07:22 PM | Reply

#21 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday

He, Trump, and Ailes will manage to blow up the GOP. They'll only embolden Dems and turn off independents.

#81 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2016-10-11 07:25 PM | Reply

What kind of nihilist votes for a complete unknown?

The right-wing kind.

#82 | Posted by snoofy at 2016-10-11 07:26 PM | Reply

Drumpf is our Bane.

No, Your Joker. With a body built like the Penguin. Short, round and waddling around, gloves covering his tiny hands. IF not snorting, he's waa-waa-waaing.

Burgess Meredith should sue.

#83 | Posted by northguy3 at 2016-10-11 07:30 PM | Reply

unbeholden to none.

Apparently English isn't your strong suit. You just said he's beholden to someone. Or did you mean it that way?

#84 | Posted by northguy3 at 2016-10-11 07:34 PM | Reply

Lol, The Penguin seems like an apt physical comparison to Trump...
Now which female superhero/villian is HRC?

Any better options than my comparison of HRC to Poison Ivy?

#85 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2016-10-11 07:35 PM | Reply

All things considered, I think the debate should be cancelled.

Just give Hillary a cattle prod to keep him at bay.

Then again, he might enjoy it.

#86 | Posted by northguy3 at 2016-10-11 07:35 PM | Reply

If you thought the first two debates were awful, now the moderator is going to be Chris Wallace...

#87 | Posted by Alexandrite at 2016-10-11 08:00 PM | Reply

Any better options than my comparison of HRC to Poison Ivy?

#85 | POSTED BY GONOLES92

As I recall, Poison Ivy was pretty hot. Do YOU think Hillary is equally hot?

How about a female Mr. Freeze?

#88 | Posted by northguy3 at 2016-10-11 09:40 PM | Reply

Poison Ivy

en.wikipedia.org(comics)#/media/File:BGK15.png

Not Poison Ivy

thefederalistpapers.integratedmarket.netdna-cdn.com

#89 | Posted by northguy3 at 2016-10-11 09:43 PM | Reply

HRC was attractive as a young lass at Wesleyan (m.imgur.com).

The less-sexualized pics of Ivy show some similarity to a young Hillary Rodham:
comicbookbaddies.files.wordpress.com

Hillary Ivy addressing her fanclub:
images1.wikia.nocookie.net

Hillary/Huma, Ivy/Quinn:
1.bp.blogspot.com

#90 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2016-10-11 10:06 PM | Reply

Wow. You're basing your comparison of Clinton to Poison Ivy based solely on looks?

Wow. Just wow. Trump is the right candidate for you. Although he might try to push up on your girl, just like Wesley Snipes in White Men Can't Jump.

#91 | Posted by snoofy at 2016-10-11 10:08 PM | Reply

Sorry to disappoint, snoofy, I'm not a comic book expert, or even a casual graphic novel reader. Do you have any better female hero/villain comparisons for HRC?

#92 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2016-10-11 10:16 PM | Reply

The extent of my graphic novel experience is reading through the "Hush" series.. so I'm only familiar with maybe 4 female characters in all of comic book nerdom lol.

#93 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2016-10-11 10:17 PM | Reply

. You're basing your comparison of Clinton to Poison Ivy based solely on looks?
As I commented previously, in this thread:

Ivy was purposefully mesmerizing to certain targets (some folks have been "Ready 4 Hillary!" since 2009), and Ivy was also very bi on occasion.

Not only a comparison based on looks, but I'm hardly a comic book nerd so yeah, I'm going to include looks as an aspect. No need for your butthurt lol.

#94 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2016-10-11 10:20 PM | Reply

Do you have any better female hero/villain comparisons for HRC?

Female? Not really. Comic books don't have an abundance of strong female characters.
I'd put her on par with Dr. Octopus.
(Too much p---- for Trump to grab, but that's just a coincidence.)

#95 | Posted by snoofy at 2016-10-11 10:49 PM | Reply

Hmmmmmmm interesting..

#20 | Posted by afkabl2

So the Plan all along was Mass Suicide?

Hmmmmmmmmm verly interesting..,

But, Stupid Silly Dumb.

#96 | Posted by donnerboy at 2016-10-12 12:11 AM | Reply

#10 726...

Am still here... Donald Trump will win Presidency by landslide.

He is next President... like it or not.

Yoohooo... Obama's misdeeds on America will end soon. Sorry Hillary, you sold your soul, but you will not win the prize.

#97 | Posted by takitez at 2016-10-12 09:57 AM | Reply

As much fun as it is to watch the GOp go to war against itself, the sad fact is that GOPpers who aren't facing the electorate are still big fans of p---y grabbing.

I predict that the morning after the election, the GOP will look at each other, shrug their shoulders and pretend Drumpf never happened. They won't say, wtf just happened and how do we prevent it from happening again, but how do we make Hillary a one term President.

And speaking of predictions:

"Am still here... Donald Drumpf will win Presidency by landslide.
He is next President... like it or not.

#97 | POSTED BY TAKITEZ"

Somebody has been mainlining the Jesus juice a little early this morning.

#98 | Posted by northguy3 at 2016-10-12 10:07 AM | Reply | Funny: 2

I bet dimes to doughnuts that Takeit hangs out at the Breitbart comments sections as his delusion runs that deep.

#99 | Posted by aborted_monson at 2016-10-12 08:18 PM | Reply