Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Apparently confounded that calling people secret Muslims doesn't terrify Americans as much as it used to, conspiracy theorist, right-wing crackpot radio host, and it goes without saying close Donald Trump ally Alex Jones decided to change tack yesterday. He reported on his radio show that Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama aren't Kenyan, Muslim, criminal, ISIS-leaders -- or at least aren't only Kenyan, Muslim, Criminal ISIS-leaders -- but are in fact honest-to-God demons from hell. How could he tell? Well it was the flies, you see. And also, they stink. "People around her say she's so dark now, and so evil, and so possessed that they are having nightmares, they're freaking out," he said. And if second-hand rumors about bad dreams aren't enough to convince you, Jones has proof: "There are dozens of videos and photos of Obama having flies land on him, indoors, at all times of year, and he'll be next to a hundred people and no one has flies on them."

Liberal Blog Advertising Network

Comments

Name one thing that makes you think my friend Alex is nuts...
Well, two things.
No, wait.
Make that thirty-seven.
~ Donnie "I Tells 'Em Like I Sees 'Em...Ooga-Boogaloo" Trump

#1 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2016-10-11 08:19 AM | Reply

I wish this guy would find something else to get high on than paint.

#2 | Posted by Zed at 2016-10-11 08:23 AM | Reply

Doc,

I am going to give you some props on 2 other threads, but not this one. This particular spoof isn't funny, first off. Secondly, these spoofs are hilarious in small doses. 2 in a 5-minute span is a bit tedious.

Please note - I am not picking on you. This is constructive criticism. Heck, I'm about to give you 2 FF's on 2 other threads, so please don't misconstrue this particular post.

#3 | Posted by JeffJ at 2016-10-11 08:23 AM | Reply

JEFF -

The Buffett thread is legit - check out NYT and WaPo.

So, weirdly, is this one.

#4 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2016-10-11 08:42 AM | Reply

I always have gnats buzzing around my head when I'm out back mowing the yard. Peppermint oil, bug soother, none of it works. I'll have to try hiring a priest.

#5 | Posted by LIVE_OR_DIE at 2016-10-11 09:10 AM | Reply

Just goes to show Played'oh Putin is so deplorable he can't even attract flies.

And Alex is just P/O'ed that the wikileaks October surprise he was creaming his jeans waiting for was actually Donald's "Here's how I sexually assault women" tape.

#6 | Posted by northguy3 at 2016-10-11 10:29 AM | Reply

Is that why Der Trumpfelstiltskin was snorting through both debates?
And here I thought it was the cocaine.
Or his impression of Ferdinand the Bull.
Or Francis the Talking Mule.

#7 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2016-10-11 12:21 PM | Reply

"Your reputation is amazing. I will not let you down."
Donald Trump to Alex Jones
www.newyorker.com

#8 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2016-10-11 12:34 PM | Reply

Alex Jone?

Never heard of him

There are conservatives on the radio? I didn't know that.

Sincerely

Jeffjeberly

#9 | Posted by ChiefTutMoses at 2016-10-11 12:40 PM | Reply

Alex Jones is wrong.

Hillary smells like suffragettes, Downy and 30 years of salty Republican tears.

#10 | Posted by rcade at 2016-10-11 06:59 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

Wow I haven't heard anyone call a black person smelly in quite some time. That is some old school racism!

#11 | Posted by snoofy at 2016-10-11 07:05 PM | Reply

I'll have to try hiring a priest.

See if you can find one that does yard work.

#12 | Posted by snoofy at 2016-10-11 07:06 PM | Reply

-30 years of salty Republican tears.

Heads exploding just a month from now, as promised.

#13 | Posted by Corky at 2016-10-11 07:14 PM | Reply

I need lives for the master!

-Alex Renfield Jones

#14 | Posted by Alexandrite at 2016-10-11 07:48 PM | Reply

I wanna see Alex and Glenn Beck go at it. No, not the gay thing. I mean do battle! Mano a mano!

#15 | Posted by cbob at 2016-10-11 08:23 PM | Reply

I saw the fly's. They have always been attracted to Obama not they are on hillary.

Does it prove she is evil I dont know. I know supporting killing babies and refusing to stop partial birth abortions is evil and they both support that. so.............

#16 | Posted by tmaster at 2016-10-11 11:42 PM | Reply

Alex Jones, like Dear Leader who he is fluffing like there's no tomorrow, is a fat, sweatty, lying POS. Word is that Jones doesn't believe what he's pushing out, he's simply found a group of rubes who buy his BS and are willing to spend their social security checks to hear it. Hmm, that makes him a lot like Drumpf too.

#17 | Posted by _Gunslinger_ at 2016-10-12 09:53 AM | Reply

Hillary smells like soiled Depends, mothballs, and 30 years of tears from Bill.

#18 | Posted by cookfish at 2016-10-12 02:50 PM | Reply

Alex Jones: Hillary, Obama Are Smelly Demons

Yet there are morons on here who post links to infowars and breitbart as if it helps them make a point.

The only point it makes is that they're gullible morons.

#19 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2016-10-12 03:54 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Alex Jones: Donald smells like cotton candy. because 10 year old girls like cotton candy.

#20 | Posted by northguy3 at 2016-10-13 06:32 PM | Reply