Thursday, September 22, 2016

An Iowa man was arrested last night for allegedly measuring his penis with a cardboard ruler while at a urinal inside a college library bathroom.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

Police collared Thomas Morgan, 42, on a misdemeanor indecent exposure charge in connection with a May 7 incident at the University of Iowa's Main Library in Iowa City.

Morgan, cops say, was inside a restroom when he "partially turned his body towards the victim/witness who was using a urinal in the bathroom." Morgan then "measured his penis against a cardboard ruler," according to a criminal complaint.

Comments

You can tell he wasn't black Boaz.

Would've been using a yardstick....

#1 | Posted by tonyroma at 2016-09-22 04:53 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#1 - Might need a comma between "black" and "Boaz."

#2 | Posted by Karabekian at 2016-09-22 11:38 PM | Reply

You're right. I didn't see that until now. Hope I didn't offend.

Hell, if you read it that way, it's a personal compliment.

#3 | Posted by tonyroma at 2016-09-22 11:52 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Damn transgenders in the women's room!
We warned you this would happen.

#4 | Posted by snoofy at 2016-09-22 11:55 PM | Reply

Am I misreading this? A man had his ---- out in the men's room at a urinal and is charged with indecent exposure? Holy crap...I'm a repeat offender! Every time I stand in front of a urinal, I whip out Mr. Happy.

#5 | Posted by MUSTANG at 2016-09-23 07:47 AM | Reply

Who hasnt measured their unit?

He saw a ruler and thought "hey, how long is it?"

It's not like he was confused about where he should pee.....or anything.

#6 | Posted by eberly at 2016-09-23 08:12 AM | Reply

#5,

I think the problem here is, he was aroused.

And I have never seen a ruler in a urinal as a service to measure your manhood..

#7 | Posted by boaz at 2016-09-23 09:09 AM | Reply

#7 True, but if you walk in the men's room, there's a reasonable expectation that you're going to glimpse a Johnson.

#8 | Posted by MUSTANG at 2016-09-23 09:29 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#8,

I disagree. Only if you are looking for it or the owner of said Johnson wants you to see it...

#9 | Posted by boaz at 2016-09-23 10:13 AM | Reply

#8 | Posted by MUSTANG at 2016-09-23 09:29 AM
"Sir, your neck is severely out of alignment. You really need to cut back on the goose necking."
--Mustang's chiro