Wednesday, September 21, 2016

The latest vote projection from elections guru Nate Silver has Republican Donald Trump just six electoral votes short of winning and one point away from equaling Hillary Clinton's popular vote. The newest Five Thirty Eight survey Trump at 264 and Clinton at 272, two more than needed. It's the closest in recent weeks. Silver is famous for making a prediction of victory and that's nearly close to, Clinton at 51.9 percent and Trump at 48 percent, his closest since the conventions.

Comments

More reason for Dems to be in full panic as they realize they ran the wrong candidate.

The DNC really screwed up. and they were claiming they had coattails only 6 months ago.

#1 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2016-09-21 10:25 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

The DNC really screwed up.

#1 | Posted by SheepleSchism at

Jill and Gary never had any hope of winning. None then, none now.

Bernie may have done alright. He is, after all, not a woman. On the other hand he was or could be painted to be any number of dire things certain people already vote against reflexively.

If someone as openly selfish and nasty and unqualified as Donald Trump manages to shlep into the presidency, then the simple explanation for it that God hates us and sent us the Zombie Apocalypse, because only the dead and decayed could possibly see Trump as being one of their own.

#2 | Posted by Zed at 2016-09-21 10:32 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

He's our Mahmoud Ahmadinejad/Muammar Gaddafi/Evo Morales

We have to look at their examples to see how to defeat the SheepleSchisms and the rest who bring him to power.

#3 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2016-09-21 10:38 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

I meant Hugo Chávez.

#4 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2016-09-21 10:40 AM | Reply

I still can't believe that many people are going to vote for trump.

Everything I see in the media tells me that if they have to manufacture evidence of a close race, they will.

#5 | Posted by eberly at 2016-09-21 10:41 AM | Reply

#5 | POSTED BY EBERLY

If that's true, then the polls are manufactured.

#6 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2016-09-21 10:48 AM | Reply

"Jill and Gary never had any hope of winning. None then, none now."

Who ever claimed they did? Neither Hillary nor Trump earned my vote.
In fact, they both leave a pathogenic film behind that repels the informed.

Vote 3rd party, and let the idiot base choose their Chief Idiot. I won't be a party to it.

#7 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2016-09-21 10:52 AM | Reply

"Bernie may have done alright. He is, after all, not a woman."

More than half the voting population is female.

#8 | Posted by Sully at 2016-09-21 10:54 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

-Of all the victimhood cards the Dems are trying to play, is there any more pathetic that this?

It's a ridiculous ploy. they played it way too early on Bernie too, so it's lost its punch.
Although I admit I get a chuckle each time it's thrown out.

#9 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2016-09-21 11:04 AM | Reply

Silvers "probability" is too stochastic to be probability.

If that's true, then the polls are manufactured.
#6 | POSTED BY SHEEPLESCHISM

I still can't believe that many people are going to vote for trump.

I drove to some of the more liberal states in the north, midwest, and across the northwest.

Driving around the country, I rarely saw a Hillary sign, I think the one I saw was in Madison WI. But I saw plenty of Trump signs, hats, and Bernie stickers.

#10 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2016-09-21 11:07 AM | Reply

I won't be a party to it.

#7 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2016-09-21 10:52 AM | Reply | Flag

Would you like to know what you're a party to? I can explain it.

#11 | Posted by Zed at 2016-09-21 11:25 AM | Reply

But I saw plenty of Trump signs, hats, and Bernie stickers.

#10 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2016-09-21 11:07 AMFlag: (Choose)FunnyNewsworthyOffensiveAbusive

In my part of Texas I've never seen a Bernie sticker. Never seen one for Donald, either.

#12 | Posted by Zed at 2016-09-21 11:26 AM | Reply

More than half the voting population is female.

#8 | Posted by Sully at 2016-09-21 10:54

And half of the male voting population is scared sh--less of vaginas.

After the effects of racism on the current president these eight years, you can't convince me that misogyny isn't even more rampant.

After all, every man has a mother, and many remain miffed she wouldn't sleep with them.

#13 | Posted by Zed at 2016-09-21 11:29 AM | Reply

And half of the male voting population is scared sh--less of vaginas.
#13 | POSTED BY ZED

No wonder. With all those racists merged into nightmares about your mothers vagina you should seek therapy.

#14 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2016-09-21 11:35 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Also...in these nightmares, do the racists come out from her vagina?

#15 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2016-09-21 11:37 AM | Reply

man has a mother, and many remain miffed she wouldn't sleep with them.
#13 | POSTED BY ZED

This was an insight into your character that I could have went without reading/knowing.

#16 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2016-09-21 11:47 AM | Reply | Funny: 2

#10 | Posted by AndreaMackris at 2016-09-21 11:07 AM

#12 | Posted by Zed at 2016-09-21 11:26 AM

Nice anecdotes. Too bad nobody (even you) believes them.

You two chuckleheads are just different sides of the same retarded coin.

#17 | Posted by LIVE_OR_DIE at 2016-09-21 12:08 PM | Reply

#16 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2016-09-21 11:47 AM | Reply

Well, at least I didn't compare firearms to penises. That would have gone much too far.

By the way, that's really what a great many guns are. Dicks.

#18 | Posted by Zed at 2016-09-21 01:07 PM | Reply

Nice anecdotes. Too bad nobody (even you) believes them.

#17 | Posted by LIVE_OR_DIE at 2016-09-21 12:08 PM | Reply |

No Trump signs around here anywhere. Haven't seen the first one. Be nice to me or I'll bring up your mother.

#19 | Posted by Zed at 2016-09-21 01:08 PM | Reply

Dismembered Nate Silver Found In Dumpster Behind Gallup Headquarters - www.theonion.com

#20 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2016-09-21 02:05 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

By the way, that's really what a great many guns are. Dicks.
#18 | POSTED BY ZED

Wow Zed. Racists, your mom's vagina, and penis guns...you're really unraveling over this poll data.

#21 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2016-09-21 02:08 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

#20,

Hopefully the FBI is investigating Zed.

#22 | Posted by LIVE_OR_DIE at 2016-09-21 02:49 PM | Reply

Wow Zed.

#21 | Posted by SheepleSchism

Just searching a way to explain the attraction of the dark side to people such as yourself.

There's been a theory since at least 1945 that the Third Reich was a manifestation of the archetype, Wotan.

I haven't quite made up my mind what old god the GOP is channeling this year. It's obvious I expect that demiurge to be composed of lady parts, firing pins, and an urge to submit.

If you come up with something better, then I'd like to see that.

#23 | Posted by Zed at 2016-09-21 03:08 PM | Reply

I rarely saw a Hillary sign

Doesn't matter. I rarely saw a Hillary sign during the primaries.

Yet she swept the nation.

Expect much of the same for the general election.

#24 | Posted by ClownShack at 2016-09-21 03:33 PM | Reply

#24 Hillary did not sweep the nation

She won some, lost some and stole some.

But I can see how you got confused.

#25 | Posted by Prolix247 at 2016-09-21 04:35 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Hopefully the FBI is investigating Zed.

Now that he is attempting to justify his "arguments" with a reference to the Third Reich and the German version of Odin and Valhalla, its almost a certainty.

#26 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2016-09-21 04:57 PM | Reply

And half of the male voting population is scared -------- of -------.

#13 | Posted by Zed at 2016-09-21 11:29 AM | Reply:

Wow, TMI.

Do NOT presume to speak for anyone else. Like ever.

#27 | Posted by Sully at 2016-09-21 05:04 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

The Washington Examiner's headline is false. Trump's chance to win wasn't 3% on 538 a month ago. It was 15%.

#28 | Posted by rcade at 2016-09-21 05:19 PM | Reply