Tuesday, September 20, 2016

TMZ reports that Angelina Jolie has filed for divorce from Brad Pitt, citing irreconcilable differences. The gossip and entertainment website claims Jolie listed Sept. 15, 2016, as the date of separation. The couple dubbed Brangelina in the press married in 2014 after being together since 2004 following Pitt's divorce from Jennifer Aniston. They have six children: together: Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh and twins Knox and Vivienne.

Liberal Blog Advertising Network

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

Somewhere Aniston is smiling.

Comments

I've never cared for her. she looks shifty and conniving...cold as ice.

#1 | Posted by SheepleSchism at 2016-09-20 10:57 AM | Reply

Brad, I am not happy and you are fired.

Pls bring my state provided prizes:

TBD

#2 | Posted by fresno500 at 2016-09-20 01:05 PM | Reply

The word in the Biz is that Brad was caught, as Colin Powell so aptly phrased it, "dicking" Marion Cotillard on the set of Five Seconds of Silence in London this spring and Angie finally had enough. For those you of not familiar with his co-star, this is what Hello! magazine had to say about Marion:

Her sultry good looks and flawless acting style have resulted in Marion Cotillard being dubbed France's answer to Angelina Jolie. She won praise the world over for her Oscar-winning portrayal of Edith Piaf in La Vie En Rose, with Cate Blanchett describing her performances as "astonishing and inspiring".
He was probably tired of Angie's crazy and was looking for a way out...

#3 | Posted by Rightocenter at 2016-09-20 02:40 PM | Reply

In the tabloid world I imagine this is like their Pearl Harbor or 9/11. The world will never be the same. I just don't know how I will get out of bed in the morning knowing that this is the type of mad world we live it. Even beautiful and famous people are being forced to suffer. Help me Kanye West. Help me.

#4 | Posted by moder8 at 2016-09-20 04:43 PM | Reply

Two lawyers are ---------.

#5 | Posted by nutcase at 2016-09-20 04:49 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#4 Help me Kanye West. Help me.

His turn is coming. Stay tuned.

Shoulda heeded his song. lol

#6 | Posted by fresno500 at 2016-09-20 05:10 PM | Reply

I wonder if Angie's just looking for ____ buddy.

#7 | Posted by Whatsleft at 2016-09-20 05:20 PM | Reply

He really never had much skin in the game.

#8 | Posted by hobart at 2016-09-20 05:41 PM | Reply

Who cares. Seriously. Get a life you tabloid whores.

#9 | Posted by ClownShack at 2016-09-20 05:45 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

WHO. CARES.

Treating this type of story as "news" is one of the main problems with america today.

Don't perpetuate it.

#10 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2016-09-20 06:08 PM | Reply

I mostly shop at Publix here in Ft. Lauderdale and they sell themselves as a better place to shop, which for the most part, it is. I think they ought to remove the tabloids from the check out lanes. They're disgusting.

#11 | Posted by danni at 2016-09-20 06:16 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#11 | Posted by danni

I don't have a problem with tabloids in the checkout lines.

I have a BIG problem with tabloid news on REAL news reports, while other important issues go untouched.

#12 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2016-09-20 06:53 PM | Reply

Marion Cotillard is better. Good for him.

#13 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2016-09-20 07:01 PM | Reply

#12 | POSTED BY SPEAKSOFTLY AT 2016-09-20 06:53 PM | REPLY

You could have just said, "hey Faux News, we're looking at you!"

#14 | Posted by zelkova at 2016-09-20 07:36 PM | Reply

You could have just said, "hey Faux News, we're looking at you!"

#14 | Posted by zelkova

Fox is the worst, but CNN is trying to sink to their level.

#15 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2016-09-20 08:01 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Lighten up. Brangelina has been one of the biggest cultural jokes in our society for several years now. Get in the spirit of it. Spend a few moments worrying about Shiloh and all her siblings. What will become of them? And can Brad ever find true love? Is there any truth to the story that he found Angie in bed with the pool man? What about JAniston? Is she back in play?

Compared to the nonsense going on with Trump and HRC, this isn't as bad as I might have imagined.

#16 | Posted by moder8 at 2016-09-20 08:28 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Two millionaires custody battle in California. Two lawyers dreams come true. There shall be massive child support payments ordered, another goldmine for the local Federally funded child support enforcement agency. But will $50,000 a month really be enough for 6 children. These are the questions the kangaroo Court must ponder. Final settlement in less than two years is out of the question.

#17 | Posted by nutcase at 2016-09-21 12:02 PM | Reply

Brad should have never left Jen.💑

#18 | Posted by GOnoles92 at 2016-09-21 12:27 PM | Reply

"Somewhere, Jennifer Aniston is laughing hysterically as she watches Brangelina fall apart."

Like, oh my god, Gonoles92, you are like so totally right. Hillary '16!

#19 | Posted by MildlyRetorted at 2016-09-21 03:08 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

Vain, self absorbed, unimportant celebrities. Why do these people fascinate Americans? The fact is they actually don't matter. Other people's drama doesn't risk anything. As far as it goes, I think these two deserve each other.

#20 | Posted by docnjo at 2016-09-21 06:06 PM | Reply