Friday, September 16, 2016

If this week's presidential campaign wasn't surreal enough, the Dr. Oz show's broadcast of Donald Trump's interview edited out his comment about kissing his daughter Ivanka as much as possible. According to MSNBC' Peter Alexander, when Ivanka came on to the show during Wednesday's taping, her father greeted her with a kiss and Dr. Oz said something along the lines of, "It's nice to see a dad kiss his daughter." Trump responded that he kisses her every chance he gets. Awkward! That did not appear when the episode was broadcast Thursday.

Alternate links: Google News | Twitter

Trump has a history of cringe-inducing remarks about his daughters.

In 2006, when asked by Playboy Magazine about the prospect of 24-year-old Ivanka posing for a centerfold, Trump said, "I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

In 1994, when Trump appeared on Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous with his then-wife Marla Maples, he was asked about his infant daughter Tiffany and what traits she got from her parents. He made a crude gesture about a female chest and said, "We don't know whether she's got this part yet, but time will tell."

Comments

Dr OZ censored The Donald?

If Trump was a poster here I probably would have plonked him by now.

#1 | Posted by donnerboy at 2016-09-16 06:25 PM | Reply

Donny Dumf should be appalled it was edited out.

Him making out with his daughter will secure that trailer trash redneck demographic he's got all locked up.

#2 | Posted by ClownShack at 2016-09-16 06:41 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

I wonder how often Donny told his daughter to, "Give daddy a tongue kiss goodnight"?

#6 | Posted by ClownShack at 2016-09-16 06:57 PM | Reply

Deplorable.

#7 | Posted by bored at 2016-09-16 07:15 PM | Reply

There's nothing too outrageous for Trump or his hyperventilating Trumpeteers to say.

#8 | Posted by donnerboy at 2016-09-16 07:18 PM | Reply

Deplorable.
#7 | POSTED BY BORED

I wager Trump's Deplorables find it more exciting than deplorable.

#9 | Posted by ClownShack at 2016-09-16 07:20 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

Trump has a creepy sense of humor when it comes to his daughters. I don't know any dad who'd talk like he does.

#10 | Posted by rcade at 2016-09-16 07:30 PM | Reply

It's incestuously funny!

#11 | Posted by ClownShack at 2016-09-16 07:32 PM | Reply

When your kids are in their 30s, if you tell people in public you kiss them as much as possible, they will beg you to stop saying that.

#14 | Posted by rcade at 2016-09-16 07:42 PM | Reply

RCade,

I see what you did there. Crafty editor in chief.

But you know he set himself up for that.

#15 | Posted by ClownShack at 2016-09-16 07:46 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

When your kids are in their 30s...

30s? Mine were done with me smooching on them by their early teens.

#16 | Posted by donnerboy at 2016-09-16 07:46 PM | Reply

Not in the Latin culture.

To each there own I guess.

#17 | Posted by Prolix247 at 2016-09-16 07:59 PM | Reply

It is weird that Ivanka would let her Daddy kiss her every chance he gets. Weird, too, that Ivanka's husband would tolerate it.

#19 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2016-09-16 08:20 PM | Reply

Another skeevy photo of Donald Trump and 15-year-old Ivanka that you can't unsee.

www.deathandtaxesmag.com

#20 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2016-09-16 08:26 PM | Reply

That is not one bit "awkward" to me. I hug and kiss all my kids and grands, male and female every chance I get.

#21 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2016-09-17 09:02 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#19 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday

If my kids saw your statement they would say WTH kind of weird site IS this???

#22 | Posted by phesterOBoyle at 2016-09-17 09:03 AM | Reply

but PLEASE, tell me again how the media are in the tank for Clinton.

#23 | Posted by e1g1 at 2016-09-17 12:01 PM | Reply

My in-laws still frequently kiss each other on the lips. While it's certainly uncommon in today's culture, it's not necessarily incestuous.

That being said, this comment taken in the context of Trump's other comments about his daughter, is certainly enough to raise some eyebrows. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt all the time, but sheesh - he makes it difficult.

#29 | Posted by dylanfan at 2016-09-17 02:21 PM | Reply

I have daughters, and I hug them when we part company. I think the kissing ended when they began middle school, but I am not sure about that. Donald Trump creeps me out completely, and I hope he never comes within a country mile of either of my daughters.

#30 | Posted by john47 at 2016-09-18 09:29 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Trump is so fixated on himself that no behavior is out of bounds for him. I wouldn't want him anywhere near my daughters, he is just so creepy.

#31 | Posted by danni at 2016-09-18 10:43 AM | Reply

Trump derangement syndrome. Let's switch this around, do you male drudgers ever kiss your mothers hello or goodbye? Are you that uptight? Don't ever hug your male friends?

#32 | Posted by visitor_ at 2016-09-18 11:21 AM | Reply

If it's so normal, Visitor, why did Dr. Oz edit it out?

#33 | Posted by rcade at 2016-09-18 12:18 PM | Reply

I dont know. Have you ever kissed your mother or hugged your father?

#35 | Posted by visitor_ at 2016-09-18 03:04 PM | Reply

Do you talk about your daughter having a nice figure and say you'd date her if you weren't related?

Do you make a gesture about your infant daughter's rack?

You're acting like this is the first time Trump has talked like a creepy dad.

#38 | Posted by rcade at 2016-09-18 03:32 PM | Reply

I dont know. Have you ever kissed your mother or hugged your father?
#35 | POSTED BY VISITOR_ AT 2016-09-18 03:04 PM | FLAG:

Have you ever told people your mom has a great rack and you'd bang her if she wasn't your mom?

#39 | Posted by ClownShack at 2016-09-18 03:39 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 1

Sad that you trumpets are reduced to making excuses for a creeper.
Don't worry in a few months you can pretend that you didn't vote for him.

#43 | Posted by bored at 2016-09-18 07:39 PM | Reply

I suspect that if you have a daughter you believe she's beautiful

There's believing she's beautiful, then there's saying you'd be dating her if she wasn't your daughter.

Only one of those is creepy.
But to you, neither is creepy. [...]

#44 | Posted by snoofy at 2016-09-18 07:53 PM | Reply