Saturday, August 30, 2014

A 10-month-old was doused with ice water when her grandfather did the Ice Bucket Challenge above her, and her father is angry. "I was shocked," said the girl's father, Claude Dalcour. "Everybody I know was pretty much shocked and appalled."

Liberal Blog Advertising Network

Menu

Subscriptions

Author Info

lee_the_agent

MORE STORIES

Comments

Dang, I wish I was called out. Darn it all, why do I miss out on all of the fun?

#3 | Posted by badbird at 2014-08-30 06:36 PM | Reply | Flag:

Someone get that senile coot away from the kids! >:(

#4 | Posted by Tor at 2014-08-30 06:40 PM | Reply | Flag:

Was it really ICE COLD water or "luke warm, been sitting awhile in a bucket in the backyard" water.

#5 | Posted by CalifChris at 2014-08-30 07:10 PM | Reply | Flag:

I was going to suggest that he had a good shot of ending up Texas governor or landing the GOP nomination for President, but then I watched the video and saw his skin tone. From presidential material to "street thug," just like that ...

- Every Righty in this Country

#6 | Posted by censored at 2014-08-30 08:02 PM | Reply | Flag:

I guess he won't be babysitting too often.

#7 | Posted by bat4255 at 2014-08-30 08:30 PM | Reply | Flag:

I heard reports the girl was a thug, often refused to cooperate with authority figures, known to grab things in stores. She is lucky granddad didn't put a cap in her pampers.

#8 | Posted by bored at 2014-08-30 08:31 PM | Reply | Flag:

I'm not sure I see what the big deal is.

If the kid wasn't hurt, then what's so bad about her getting wet?

#9 | Posted by jpw at 2014-08-30 11:47 PM | Reply | Flag:

dude, you can't see blocks of ice bouncing off her eyeballs!?

#10 | Posted by ichiro at 2014-08-31 09:44 AM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 1

Our sensitivity to cold is a learned behavior. Children discovered to have been raised by wolves in France and elsewhere, swim in ice water easily, throughout their lives.

#11 | Posted by nutcase at 2014-08-31 12:48 PM | Reply | Flag: | Funny: 1

dude, you can't see blocks of ice bouncing off her eyeballs!?

#12 | Posted by jpw at 2014-08-31 03:14 PM | Reply | Flag:

Was it Dick Cheney? Was the kid middle eastern??

#13 | Posted by DeadSpin at 2014-08-31 11:52 PM | Reply | Flag:

Was it Dick Cheney? Was the kid middle eastern??

#14 | Posted by DeadSpin at 2014-08-31 11:52 PM | Reply | Flag:

LOL..

#15 | Posted by boaz at 2014-09-01 09:40 AM | Reply | Flag:

I don't think this is particularly abusive. Heck, the democratic party has been dumping cold water and waterboarding their black constituency for years.

#16 | Posted by matsop at 2014-09-01 10:00 AM | Reply | Flag:

So the father is not the 'son' of the grandfather, but the grandbaby is the granddaughter of the grandfather and the granddaughter momma is not married to the granddaughters daddy and the granddaughters daddy is mad at the granddaddy?

#17 | Posted by RobThomas at 2014-09-01 10:23 AM | Reply | Flag: