Monday, August 11, 2014

The young son of an Australian jihadist has been photographed gripping the severed head of a slain Syrian soldier. Khaled Sharrouf's son, believed to be seven, used both hands to hoist the decapitated head up as he posed for a chilling photo. His proud father, one of Australia's most-wanted terrorists and a suspected war criminal, posted the photo to Twitter on August 8 with the caption: "Thats my boy!" Sharrouf also uploaded a photo of himself posing with the same soldier's head with the caption: "What a head." Sharrouf is thought to be fighting with Islamic State.

Liberal Blog Advertising Network

Menu

Subscriptions

Author Info

MUSTANG

MORE STORIES

Parent of the year.

Comments

One word: Economic disparity.

#1 | Posted by pajama_boy at 2014-08-11 09:09 PM | Reply | Flag: | Funny: 1

And not a peep from any Mosque any where, they can't condemn these guys, they are practicing Islam to the letter. Read the Koran chap 8. BTW check out the number of crucifixions coming out of the areas controlled by Mohammad's monsters.

#2 | Posted by docnjo at 2014-08-11 10:37 PM | Reply | Flag:

syrian soldiers are fighting on the behalf of the killer regime of bashar assad. they are legitimate targets, aren't they?

you won't find american soldiers doing this-- they are too civilized. they are content to stack up naked men into pyramids and electrocute their gentials instead.

#3 | Posted by NerfHerder at 2014-08-11 10:59 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 2

remember george w bush himself told the world that god told him to kill all those iraqis and afghanis-- so perhaps, just perhaps, that got a few muslims thinking about another crusade was in the works...

amazing how radicalized people can become because of religion--- whether it is good christian soldier george w bush or some crazy muslim wannabe caliph. the result is the same-- piles of dead bodies.

#4 | Posted by NerfHerder at 2014-08-11 11:05 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 1

And not a peep from any Mosque any where

wow, you went to all the mosques and asked them their opinions? you are almost like superman!

#5 | Posted by NerfHerder at 2014-08-11 11:07 PM | Reply | Flag:

i'm glad i never went to another country as a soldier to helped enable death and destruction based on complete lies. i've seen firsthand how it can debase someone beyond compare...

#6 | Posted by NerfHerder at 2014-08-11 11:09 PM | Reply | Flag:

I recall a woman reading from a great grandmother's diary entry written in early mid 19th century. She was from the north eastern US. Apparently some of the men folk brought home the heads of a couple of Native Americans they had a skirmish with. She described everyone on the family kicking them around the floor in the kitchen for laughs.

There are photographs of lynching turned into postcards and mailed right here in the US. They didn't hide their faces. No one feared repercussions.

Just a few years ago a small group of dweebs left a man for dead strung up on a fence post in Wyoming.The murder knew he was going to heaven because he accepted Jesus Christ into his heart but the guy he killed didn't have time to.

There are those in this country whose behavior is not far from those -------. There are plenty Jesus loving God fearing Christians right here feeling pretty smug about who they are brutalizing right at this moment.

You are delusional if you think those things are happening only over there.

#7 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2014-08-12 04:03 AM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 1

I had a similar experience which proved to me that man's inhumanity to man isn't limited to "over there."

I grew up in a God-fearing (church on every block) little town in northern West Virginia. One day I played hooky from school to go exploring in the hay loft of my grandfather's old barn. Under a pile of old hay I discovered a trunk. Inside the trunk I found a lot of KKK stuff, including the sheet, hood, by-laws and photographs of some pretty horrific stuff. One of the photographs was a group picture of some of the members with their faces exposed.

I recognized all of them as current prominent members of our little community. The mayor, the police captain, a church elder, etc. (You get the message.) I was shocked by what I saw and told my mother about it.

She said it was true that my own grandfather had been a member of the KKK and she could remember the cross burnings on a hill which was a signal for members to assemble.

I'll never forget what I saw in those pictures as long as I live. I'm saddened by it to this day.

#8 | Posted by Twinpac at 2014-08-12 04:48 AM | Reply | Flag:

We just have this sheen of political correctness permeating most of our society now. Get out of suburbia and into the rural or inner city areas that sheen isn't so present in many of those areas.

It is starting to wear thin in many places. Not just hear - look at Europe as well. There is a LOT of mostly unjustified hate just simmering away out there.

#9 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2014-08-12 09:59 AM | Reply | Flag:

My grandfather had a photo of US Marines holding up Japanese heads during WWII. It was an accident that I came across the picture when I was about 8 or so and when he saw me holding it, he took it away and put the pictures away without saying a word. But I don't think he regretted anything he did during the war.

#10 | Posted by Sully at 2014-08-12 12:19 PM | Reply | Flag:

#10 I never saw any pictures and my grandfather never talked about the war but, he said he would never speak to anyone that bought a japanes car.

#11 | Posted by Dalton at 2014-08-12 12:50 PM | Reply | Flag:

#11 | Posted by Dalton at 2014-08-12 12:50 PM | Reply | Flag:

Haha. My father drove one of the early Toyotas when I was young. The grandfather I was talking about was my mother's father and he never said anything about his son in law's car - which made him unique because everyone used to make fun of that piece of crap. Driving a Toyota in the early 70's was like driving a Yugo in the 80's. Other kids used to make fun of me and say "You'll be driving a Toyota when you grow up too!". Little did they know we all would....

Anyway, all my grandfather really said about the Japanese was that in his opinion they got off easy. Oh, and if he thought you were being sneaky he'd call you "Japanese" in Italian.

#12 | Posted by Sully at 2014-08-12 01:01 PM | Reply | Flag:

Here ya go Nerfherder, your brethren doing their work. I know that you hate the USA, and think we are just as bad...

As I have said before, liberalism is the best friend of radical islam.

www.mirror.co.uk

#13 | Posted by CaseyJones at 2014-08-12 06:00 PM | Reply | Flag:

Got some flak for talking about this before, but there were 4 seasons of this show in palestine: www.youtube.com

Not to mention the current vice doc on isis depicting how hard they market to the kids. Their noise is apparently more attractive than joe camel. It is not about oppression, or resources, or land. All they want is an islamic world. No quarter.

#14 | Posted by monkeylogic42 at 2014-08-12 11:36 PM | Reply | Flag:

#3 | Posted by NerfHerder

I'm sure whoever owned that decapitated head would rather be stacked naked on another man than be dead.

How you compare the U.S. military to terrorists is beyond me.

#15 | Posted by boaz at 2014-08-13 10:19 AM | Reply | Flag: