Thursday, July 24, 2014

The trial of a suburban Detroit man charged with second-degree murder in the shooting death of an unarmed black woman on his porch has begun.

Liberal Blog Advertising Network

Menu

Subscriptions

Author Info

REDIAL

MORE STORIES

Theodore Wafer, 55, feared for his life before shooting Renisha McBride through his door in November, his lawyer said. Prosecutors argued Mr Wafer should have stayed inside and called the police when McBride came to his home hours after crashing her car a mile away.

Comments

I wonder if anyone has set up a donation page for him yet? He was skeered and all.

#1 | Posted by REDIAL at 2014-07-24 12:28 AM | Reply | Flag:

I hope he gets the maximum punishment short of death.

#2 | Posted by LarryMohr at 2014-07-24 01:08 AM | Reply | Flag:

Why, Larry?
I think he just screwed up, which is far less a penalty than you desire. I'd call it second degree manslaughter if what the prosecution claims is true.

#3 | Posted by Diablo at 2014-07-24 01:44 AM | Reply | Flag:

"I'd call it second degree manslaughter if what the prosecution claims is true."

How is it manslaughter? He shot her in the face on purpose.

Pro-life my ass.....

#4 | Posted by Sully at 2014-07-24 09:55 AM | Reply | Flag:

I think he just screwed up

He shot a woman in the face through a closed door.

That's far beyond screwing up.

#5 | Posted by jpw at 2014-07-24 03:12 PM | Reply | Flag:

He shot a woman in the face through a closed door.
That's far beyond screwing up.

#5 | POSTED BY JPW

It was clearly an accident.

This case should be tossed.

This guy didn't do anything wrong.

#6 | Posted by JeffJ at 2014-07-24 03:15 PM | Reply | Flag:

This guy didn't do anything wrong.

I'm sure you can think of one wrong thing he did.

#7 | Posted by ClownShack at 2014-07-24 03:18 PM | Reply | Flag:

I'm sure you can think of one wrong thing he did.

#7 | POSTED BY CLOWNSHACK

He failed to squeeze the trigger a second time?

#8 | Posted by JeffJ at 2014-07-24 03:19 PM | Reply | Flag:

It was clearly an accident.

This case should be tossed.

This guy didn't do anything wrong.

Is this supposed to be sarcastic?

#9 | Posted by jpw at 2014-07-24 08:30 PM | Reply | Flag: