Thursday, July 10, 2014

A former stripper has gone public with the health problems and disfigurement she has faced since getting butt implants. Renee Talley, 45, shared a video of how she could flip over the implants under her skin and let photos be taken of her backside, which can't be repaired surgically. "I don't really look in the mirror at myself anymore," said Talley, who appeared on the E! network show Botched to describe her situation and discourage others from having the surgery.

Liberal Blog Advertising Network

Menu

Subscriptions

Author Info

gracieamazed

MORE STORIES

Comments

I checked, and my pity jar is completely empty.

#1 | Posted by MUSTANG at 2014-07-09 11:13 AM | Reply | Flag:

Stop worshiping youth and let yourself age appropriately.

#2 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2014-07-09 01:08 PM | Reply | Flag:

Well, you know what happens when you assume.

#3 | Posted by Harry_Powell at 2014-07-09 02:01 PM | Reply | Flag: | Funny: 1

Just think. She can flip them to the flatter side and not slip off of chairs while she sits.

#4 | Posted by LarryMohr at 2014-07-10 08:48 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 2

I was just a little jealous of my plumber's derriere So I found my implant surgeon, on Angie's-list, she was highly recommended. I now have a firm round bubble-butt. And I am the envy of all the guys and gals at the tues-thursdays senior citizen center's shuffle board and square dancing social event, and pot-luck dinner,

Sammy

#5 | Posted by SammyAZ_RI at 2014-07-10 09:41 PM | Reply | Flag: | Funny: 1

A 45 year old --- is rarely at its youthful prime anyway.

#6 | Posted by Whatsleft at 2014-07-10 09:49 PM | Reply | Flag:

If you feel the need for butt implants, your real problem is about three feet higher up.
Give or take.

#7 | Posted by TheTom at 2014-07-11 12:16 AM | Reply | Flag:

#5 | POSTED BY SAMMYAZ_RI
"I was just a little jealous of my plumber's derriere..."

Yeah, had to stop reading after that.

Time and place, Sammy.

#9 | Posted by TheTom at 2014-07-11 12:32 AM | Reply | Flag:

"If you feel the need for butt implants,"

It's probably better to choose the kind that don't go under the skin.

#10 | Posted by sentinel at 2014-07-11 12:36 AM | Reply | Flag:

The banner ad on my page, while this story was displayed, is for "Leandro Carvhalo's Brazil Butt Lift". While Ms. Talley is checking out that service, she can also inquire about getting rid of the tramp stamp, which looks like something is trying to fly out of her bum...

#11 | Posted by catdog at 2014-07-11 08:11 AM | Reply | Flag:

It's legal to surgically implant or inject silicone which is known to lead to many insufferable ailments, but not to smoke marijuana which alleviates suffering. The "medical" industry is such a scam.

#12 | Posted by redlightrobot at 2014-07-11 12:38 PM | Reply | Flag:

Give or take.

#7 | POSTED BY THETOM AT 2014-07-11 12:16 AM | REPLY | FLAG:

The nose job?

#13 | Posted by GORDONRAMSAY at 2014-07-11 07:17 PM | Reply | Flag:

Frankenbutt

#14 | Posted by kirk at 2014-07-12 10:55 AM | Reply | Flag:

#11 | POSTED BY CATDOG

Mine is "Lazer liposuction" and the pictures are yummy.

#16 | Posted by soulfly at 2014-07-12 12:59 PM | Reply | Flag: