Monday, July 07, 2014

More than 60 Nigerian girls and women abducted by Islamic extremists two weeks ago have managed to escape, officials said Monday. Vigilante leader Abbas Gava said Sunday that women and girls escaped Friday while their captors were engaged in a major attack on a military barracks and police headquarters in Damboa. More than 2,000 people have died so far this year in the 5-year-old Islamic uprising in the country.

Liberal Blog Advertising Network

Menu

Subscriptions

Author Info

rcade

MORE STORIES

Comments

On Independence Day, no less!
Perhaps the Bokos got tired of the yammering about boys, getting their nails done, trips to the mall, etc., and just left a door open. No matter how, let's hope all held as captives are soon free, safe and sound...

#1 | Posted by catdog at 2014-07-07 12:12 PM | Reply | Flag:

Black girls have to fight and run away from their fathers, uncles, brothers and cousins. It doesn't shock me at all that they got away from these Boko amateurs.

#2 | Posted by lee_the_agent at 2014-07-07 12:58 PM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 1

Hope their kidnappers enjoy the taste of hot lead.

#3 | Posted by Tor at 2014-07-07 01:55 PM | Reply | Flag:

#2 | Posted by lee_the_agent at 2014-07-07 12:58 PM

WTF?! I really believed you to be a rational, intelligent poster - until that statement. Please tell me I am misreading you, because I now feel duped and need to question my judgement of character.

On topic: Christian Science Monitor once again leaves many news sources in the dust. Excellent facts-only news. I believe these terrorists are government-sponsored. Which government is still up for debate..

#4 | Posted by redlightrobot at 2014-07-07 09:10 PM | Reply | Flag:

Bokos are just misunderstood and disadvantaged. Let's re-locate some of them to red states.

#5 | Posted by FlyUntied at 2014-07-08 09:53 AM | Reply | Flag: