Sunday, July 06, 2014

Vice President Biden is doing everything he can to make sure people don't forget that it's not just Hillary Clinton who has an interest in the White House in 2016. He does, too. After Clinton struggled to contain criticism of her lofty personal finances, there was Biden last week, highlighting his every-man status. "I don't own a single stock or bond," Biden said at a White House summit on working families last week. "I have no savings account."

Liberal Blog Advertising Network

Menu

Subscriptions

Author Info

sames1

MORE STORIES

Comments

He would be the perfect nominee.... please let him or Clinton get the nomination.... please.

#1 | Posted by sames1 at 2014-07-06 01:57 PM | Reply | Flag:

Biden is Obama's best defense against impeachment.

#2 | Posted by sames1 at 2014-07-06 02:05 PM | Reply | Flag:

What's the difference? They are both corporatist, authoritarian-liberals.

#3 | Posted by nullifidian at 2014-07-06 02:16 PM | Reply | Flag:

Biden wants to flood the country with cheap labor. Working people would have to be crazy to vote for him.

www.drudge.com

#4 | Posted by nullifidian at 2014-07-06 02:19 PM | Reply | Flag:

#5 | Posted by mysterytoy at 2014-07-06 02:31 PM | Reply | Flag:

""You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent." -- Joe Biden"

Imagine if a Republican said that.

#6 | Posted by sames1 at 2014-07-06 07:37 PM | Reply | Flag:

"I have no savings account."

Isn't that a bad thing?

#7 | Posted by Tor at 2014-07-06 09:53 PM | Reply | Flag:

He has a savings account. 5 of them. He also has investments.

They keep everything but 1 savings account in his wife's name.

#8 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2014-07-07 09:03 AM | Reply | Flag:

Who?

"I do not propose to be buried until I am really dead." - Daniel Webster, after being offered the Vice-Presidency

www.vicepresidents.com

#9 | Posted by MUSTANG at 2014-07-07 11:07 AM | Reply | Flag:

Well, now I have Simple Minds in my head. Thanks Joe.

#10 | Posted by kanrei at 2014-07-07 11:09 AM | Reply | Flag:

I didn't until you posted, Kanrei. Thanks. Thanks a lot.

#11 | Posted by pragmatist at 2014-07-07 12:09 PM | Reply | Flag:

Biden: Don't Forget About Me

He'll be alone, dancing, you know it, baby.

#12 | Posted by TheTom at 2014-07-07 01:16 PM | Reply | Flag:

I forgot to mention, I forgot you a long time ago.

#13 | Posted by nutcase at 2014-07-07 04:52 PM | Reply | Flag:

As long as there is late-night we'll never forget about you, Joe.

#14 | Posted by Huguenot at 2014-07-07 08:54 PM | Reply | Flag:

BI-who?

#15 | Posted by kenx at 2014-07-08 12:14 AM | Reply | Flag:

Still stuck in my head.

Don't you forget about me
I could still run
For President
You know it baby
Tell me your troubles and I'll
Promise you anything
To get you to turn out, out
Hillary already ran

La la la la
La
La
La la
La

#16 | Posted by kanrei at 2014-07-08 11:21 AM | Reply | Flag:

Even Dan Quayle had enough self awareness not to run.

#17 | Posted by Sully at 2014-07-08 11:34 AM | Reply | Flag:

Quayle was a joke and he had close advisors politely telling him that. Biden does not appear to have such a group of confidantes pointing out his many negatives. Personally, I hope Biden runs. I'd vote for him over Hillary in a heartbeat. But then again, I'd probably not vote at all rather than vote for Hillary.

#18 | Posted by moder8 at 2014-07-08 12:00 PM | Reply | Flag:

"I'd vote for him over Hillary in a heartbeat. But then again, I'd probably not vote at all rather than vote for Hillary."

It would easier for me to list the people who I wouldn't vote for over Hillary.

#19 | Posted by Sully at 2014-07-08 12:23 PM | Reply | Flag:

Yeah. But, be honest, that really is not saying very much. If we are talking about people relative Centrists such as you or I might actually support, then we're talking about qualified national level politicians who are not rightwing or leftwing nuts.

#20 | Posted by moder8 at 2014-07-08 12:27 PM | Reply | Flag:

Joe Biden and self awareness? Not a chance. Joe isn't a left or right wing nut. He's just a nut.

#21 | Posted by Dalton at 2014-07-08 12:33 PM | Reply | Flag: