Sunday, June 29, 2014

A new public service ad from a group called Evolve Together takes on a hotly debated issue in a fresh and funny way. "When a seemingly uncontroversial word like safety becomes politicized, it's no wonder it feels like nothing can get done," the group states on its website. "So Evolve is consciously apolitical, and doesn't address legislative issues."

Liberal Blog Advertising Network

Menu

Subscriptions

Author Info

TFDNihilist

MORE STORIES

Comments

Nice public safety message. Yet, if they found it and then played with it you failed, twice.

#1 | Posted by et_al at 2014-06-27 10:35 PM | Reply | Flag:

An oldie there Eyal. "Blame the kid" might be making a comeback?

#2 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2014-06-28 01:34 AM | Reply | Flag:

You choose, straw man or reality.

#3 | Posted by et_al at 2014-06-28 03:28 AM | Reply | Flag:

Says the scarecrow.

#4 | Posted by BruceBanner at 2014-06-28 10:39 AM | Reply | Flag:

TFDNIHILIST .. The answer is.
Unfortunately any idiot, no mater how stupid, careless, uneducated, immature or emotionally unstable, can legally own a gun.

The election manipulators at the NRA recently agreed to pay a $63,000 fine to the Rhode Island Board of Elections. On behalf of the folks in RI. I would like to thank the dues paying NRA members for their very generous "donation" ..LOL

Fools are easily parted from their money

#5 | Posted by SammyAZ_RI at 2014-06-28 06:01 PM | Reply | Flag:

The election manipulators...

[...] At least have the intellectual honesty to admit a fairy large portion of the population support the 2nd amendment.

And no, not the hyperbolic, caricaturization version you've shown to be "normal" in your "reality".

#6 | Posted by jpw at 2014-06-29 04:13 AM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 1

a fairy large portion of the population support the 2nd amendment.
#6 | Posted by jpw

Yes, like the Gays you mention, I support the 2nd Amendment. Does that mean I think you should bring an AR-15 to the Farmer's Market? No.

#7 | Posted by TFDNihilist at 2014-06-29 10:37 AM | Reply | Flag:

This is not really about guns--it's about how sex toys should be locked up--hidden from children. Right?

#8 | Posted by catdog at 2014-06-29 11:44 AM | Reply | Flag:

No it means it just better to give them sex toys for their birthdays.

www.cracked.com

#9 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2014-06-29 12:22 PM | Reply | Flag:

You'll get not argument from me (I'm assuming you meant guys?). I find the open carry "protests" distasteful and counter-productive.

I'm just tired of some attempting to delegitimize other people's views by acting as if they wouldn't exist were it not for the NRA.

#10 | Posted by jpw at 2014-06-29 04:57 PM | Reply | Flag:

I thought this was a thread about fat men who lose weight.

#11 | Posted by boaz at 2014-06-29 05:18 PM | Reply | Flag:

I thought this was a thread about fat men who lose weight.

#11 | Posted by boaz

Really? I thought it was about a conservatives --------.

#12 | Posted by Whatsleft at 2014-06-29 05:55 PM | Reply | Flag:

I am responsible for my dog, my minor kids and my guns. I keep the fire arms that I don't use in an inoperable condition. firing pin or bolt removed. (Antiques should not be fired anyway). The others are well secured. Fire arms are devices which are designed to kill, nothing romantic, nothing pretty. No one wants to get shot and only the sickos want to shot someone- but people who would do evil, fear an armed would be victim more than the police. A pistol in the hands of a 100 pound woman is more than a match for a couple of 200 pound men.

#13 | Posted by docnjo at 2014-06-30 04:11 AM | Reply | Flag: | Newsworthy 1

#11 I thought it was about the Kardashians.

#14 | Posted by MUSTANG at 2014-06-30 07:28 AM | Reply | Flag:

----.

#15 | Posted by Tor at 2014-06-30 01:26 PM | Reply | Flag:

'If They Find It, They'll Play With It'

Is this the new castration promotion from the far right?

#16 | Posted by kanrei at 2014-06-30 01:27 PM | Reply | Flag: | Funny: 1

Really? I thought it was about a conservatives --------.

#12 | Posted by Whatsleft

It must be because the right doesn't have any.

#17 | Posted by Sniper at 2014-06-30 06:12 PM | Reply | Flag:

eddieeagle.nra.org

This webpage is not intended as a complete course in gun safety and is not a substitute for formal, qualified instruction in the handling, use, or storage of firearms. The guidelines herein should be considered options to minimize the chance of an accident occurring in the home. For more information on NRA programs or to join the NRA today, call (800) NRA-3888 or visit the NRA website at www.nra.org.

#18 | Posted by wurster at 2014-06-30 11:46 PM | Reply | Flag:

.... How Many Kids Take the Family Car Out On the Streets to Play?

**** This video is NOT a Public Service it's thinly disguised Pro Fascism PROPAGANDA and BRAINWASHING created and propagated to aid & abet the Unconstitutional Agenda of the TRAITOROUS Obama Nazis!

#19 | Posted by AntiCadillac at 2014-07-01 12:36 AM | Reply | Flag:

My kids are terrified of guns. I nearly have to bribe them if I want them to shoot.

Of course I made them that way. If your kids grow up thinking that guns are toys, they're going to play with them.

#20 | Posted by madbomber at 2014-07-01 09:00 AM | Reply | Flag: