Friday, June 27, 2014

Fox News host Neil Cavuto on Wednesday grilled Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minnesota) over the lawsuit that House Speaker John Boehner intends to file against President Barack Obama over his use of executive actions, and the segment quickly escalated into a shouting match. "Why not just fix things that are very, very wrong now rather than dragging someone to court over whether they overstepped their bounds? It just seems to me like an enormous waste of effort," Cavuto asked. Later, he became exasperated at her replies and said, "Separate issue, Congresswoman. Separate issue. You're conflating issues and being silly."

Liberal Blog Advertising Network

Menu

Subscriptions

Author Info

lee_the_agent

MORE STORIES

Later Cavuto came back on the air and said, "I apologize. We got a little heated in that segment. Looks like I just cut off the Congresswoman. I apologize to her. I don't apologize for my sentiment or the fact that we are wasting time filing lawsuits."

Comments

say it with me now!
she's....insane in the membrane!....seriously, so insanely misinformed.

#1 | Posted by ichiro at 2014-06-26 07:29 AM | Reply | Flag:

...that it would be funny if she wasn't in the US Congress.

#2 | Posted by ichiro at 2014-06-26 07:31 AM | Reply | Flag:

Ah, so the Swiss Miss got angry?

#3 | Posted by Zed at 2014-06-26 07:58 AM | Reply | Flag:

I'll be honest, I don't believe a news host should constantly interrupt nor make faces when interviewing anyone.

#4 | Posted by CrisisStills at 2014-06-26 09:41 AM | Reply | Flag:

#4 That's why I can't stand any of the bobble-heads on Fox or MSNBC - they're RUDE.

#5 | Posted by MUSTANG at 2014-06-26 09:58 AM | Reply | Flag:

I watched the interchange between them, though on MSNBC, it was absolutely hilarious. Cavuto should get a medal.

#6 | Posted by danni at 2014-06-26 12:13 PM | Reply | Flag:

Danni, seriously, we're not talking about Saturday Night Live's Weekend Update.

www.youtube.com

#7 | Posted by CrisisStills at 2014-06-26 03:15 PM | Reply | Flag:

The only people crazier than Michelle Bachmann are the people who voted for her.

#8 | Posted by Harry_Powell at 2014-06-26 04:00 PM | Reply | Flag:

"Defund the executive!" -- Michelle Bachmann

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA!

#9 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2014-06-26 09:41 PM | Reply | Flag:

You said it, Beach.

She is a complete and total clown.

#10 | Posted by JeffJ at 2014-06-26 09:46 PM | Reply | Flag:

She is a complete and total clown.

#10 | Posted by JeffJ

A preeminent member of the Republican Clown Car Club.

#11 | Posted by donnerboy at 2014-06-27 06:20 PM | Reply | Flag:

You know your 15 minutes of "real American patriot" fame is over when FOX ---------- you around.

#12 | Posted by northguy3 at 2014-06-28 12:01 AM | Reply | Flag:

Is "silly" the PC term for "stupid"?

Because Cavuto should have said stupid.

Bachmann, Palin, Santorum, Perry, Cruz, Paul...

The Stupid Party is well represented.

#13 | Posted by ClownShack at 2014-06-28 12:53 AM | Reply | Flag:

Regardless of President Obama's protestations about how the House wastes their time trying to overturn the last two elections (at least theoretically) the Dems must be privately delighted by the 'Tea Party vs The Establishment' civil war that's dividing the two GOP voting blocks into toothless tigers by the time 2016 rolls around.

I don't quite understand this short-sightedness but it seems certain that the Tea Party crazies don't believe the old adage that says "A house divided against itself cannot stand."

#14 | Posted by Twinpac at 2014-06-28 04:37 AM | Reply | Flag:

CLOWN

"The Stupid Party is well represented."

I think they're going to call themselves the "Freedom Party" as soon as they get their sea legs. (although I think that name has already been used).

I wish them luck. It would be nice to have them all in one box.

Easier to tag and release. LOL

#15 | Posted by Twinpac at 2014-06-28 05:40 AM | Reply | Flag:

Why do we allow the bias of a consolidated media to define individuals?

#16 | Posted by Robson at 2014-06-28 11:02 AM | Reply | Flag: