Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Asked by a reporter Tuesday whether he will remain as House speaker after the current session of Congress ends in January 2015, John Boehner said, "I told my colleagues two weeks ago I was all in. And when I'm all in, I'm all in."

Liberal Blog Advertising Network

Menu

Subscriptions

Author Info

rcade

MORE STORIES

Comments

yeah..okay mr. hopefully ex speaker...ha ha.....

guess this means he's got the 'fix' in..

#1 | Posted by afkabl2 at 2014-06-24 01:31 PM | Reply | Flag:

guess this means he's got the 'fix' in..

#1 | POSTED BY AFKABL2 AT 2014-06-24 01:31 PM | FLAG: FF

#2 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2014-06-24 01:32 PM | Reply | Flag:

Boehner is all in.

#3 | Posted by lee_the_agent at 2014-06-24 01:48 PM | Reply | Flag:

Orange is the new.... Orange.

#4 | Posted by Corky at 2014-06-24 01:48 PM | Reply | Flag:

And then Boehner wept.

#5 | Posted by donnerboy at 2014-06-24 02:30 PM | Reply | Flag: | Funny: 1

it's time he moved on.

#6 | Posted by eberly at 2014-06-24 02:33 PM | Reply | Flag:

"I'm all in, now let's go get drunk...urp!"

#7 | Posted by danni at 2014-06-24 02:34 PM | Reply | Flag:

"I told my colleagues two weeks ago I was all in," he said wiping the tears from his eyes. "And when I'm all in," orange paint running down his moistened cheeks he continued, "I'm all in."

#8 | Posted by kanrei at 2014-06-24 02:36 PM | Reply | Flag: | Funny: 1

"I'm all in, now let's go get drunk...urp!"

you haven't seen enough of the late Ted Kennedy thrown under the bus?

#9 | Posted by eberly at 2014-06-24 02:39 PM | Reply | Flag:

It does not take much to make him cry, but when he was interviewed on FOX News, in regards to the New Town Connecticut massacre of 20 first graders, Boehner did not shed a tear ?

The interview is on youtube.com

#10 | Posted by SammyAZ_RI at 2014-06-24 02:46 PM | Reply | Flag:

I'm glad he is committed. He should be committed.
Some forget that ----- barely was re-elected in the last go-round. Given dorks and loudmouths who will oppose him, he might be as good as the party of Nope can muster...

#11 | Posted by catdog at 2014-06-25 08:33 AM | Reply | Flag: